也没下雨
The rain stayed away.
我会说那是-场胜利
I'd call that a win.
我在你唱月收藏袒找到的
I found it in your record collection.
萝扛呢?
Where's Laura?
她约-小时前就睡了
Oh, yeah, she crashed about an hour ago.
明早得搭六点钟班机出差
Has to catch a flight at 6 in the morning for work.
我们的小故事还站得住脚吗?
So how'd our little story hold up?
才艮棒
It was great.
我扮演好我的角色
I was acting out a part.
我有-个没人知道的秘密
I had a secret in me that no one knew.
除了你
Except you.
你知道大家都爱你吗?
You know everybody loves you?
-才没有 -我说真的
- Shut up.- I'm serious.
这让我觉得怀这个宝宝是好的选择
It made me think that I made a good choice for the baby.
我还以为我们才是做出选择的人
Well, I thought that we were the ones that made the choice.
我大可说不
I could've said no.
的确
True.
你会成为-恫很棒的父亲
You're gonna make a great dad.
我很高兴是你
Well, I'm glad it was you.
我上♥床♥前要洗个澡
I am gonna take a bath before bed.
谢谢你做的-切,约翰
Thank you for everything, John.
一切还好吗?
Is everything okay?
有东西敲打客屋
Something's knocking against the guest house.
(约翰,享用你的咖啡 周二回来,萝拉)
有咖啡喝吗?
Is there coffee?
有,马上来
Yeah. Coming right up.
萝拉何时回家?
When does Laura get home?
周二
Tuesday.
听着,昨晚…
So, look, about last night...
陶德戴克,他…
Todd Decker, he was...
他在探听你的事
He was asking about you.
穿灰西装的人?他整晚盯着我看
The guy in the Grey suit? You know,he was staring at me all night.
你-定觉得不自在
Had to be uncomfortable for you.
不能怪盯着看的人
Can't blame a person for staring.
表示他们喜欢自己所见到的
It just means they like what they see.
我其实更喜欢年长的人
Actually, I prefer older guys.
一向如此
I always have.
麦克是我交柱过最年轻的对象
Mike was the youngest guy I ever dated.
-你手♥机♥响了吗? -转语♥音♥信箱没关系
- Is that your phone?- They'll leave a message.
我今天得去办公室
So I have to go into the office today.
-在周日? -对
- On a Sunday?- Yeah.
处理-个重要案子,你可以叫外送
I got an important deposition.You can order out.
我才艮晚才会回来
I'm not gonna be back until late.
何不去我们那间滨湖房♥屋?
How about we go out to the lake house?
在宝宝出生前,周末享受两人世界
Just you and I, a weekend before the baby comes.
等你一从休士顿回来就去 你觉得呢?
As soon as you get back from Houston.
我喜欢那主意
I'd like that.
约翰,你不会喜欢这件事
John, you're not gonna like this...
但弗斯主厨要我明天也留在这里
...but Chef Folse wants me out here tomorrow as well.
-你说对了,我不喜欢 -我应该拒绝吗?
- You're right. I don't like it.- Should I say no?
我应该现在就回家?
Should I just come home now?
不,留下来吧,没关系
No, go ahead and stay. It's okay.
-喂 -别太意外
- Hey.- I hope you're sitting down.
弗斯主厨要给我升职
Chef Folse is offering me a major promotion.
真的?
Really?
所以他带我来,才能安排
That's the reason he brought me down,so he could offer me...
-执行长职位给我 -恭喜
- ...the CEO position.- Congratulations.
但我以为我们谈过了…
But I thought we talked about, you know...
离宝宝出生还有六个月
We have six months before the baby's born.
我告诉他我能管理公♥司♥,同时找人接替
I told him I could run the company while we look for a permanent replacement.
为何不直接拒绝?亲爱的
Why not just turn it down, sweetheart?
我想我应该答应
I think I should take it...
即使只有六个月,前提是你同意
...even if it is only for six months.But that's assuming you agree.
(妈味362传讯 嘿,爹地,点击播放影片)
I mean, I'd have to spend a few days a month up here.
我-个月有几天得符在这里
但要到年末才需这样
But that wouldn't be until later in the year.
你有几个周末能过来
And you could come up for some weekends.
宝贝,你为我开心吗?
Babe, are you happy for me?
-我真的得接下这职位 -对,亲爱的,当然了
- I really wanna do this.- Yeah, no, sweetheart. Definitely.
我…当然为你开心
I'm... I'm definitely happy for you.
-真是太棒了 -真的?
- It's unbelievable. - Yeah?
你喜欢和安娜相处,对吗?
And you like spending time with Anna, right?
她甚至可能有点喜欢你
She might even have a little thing for you.
挺可爱的,无所谓
It's cute. Whatever.
你是大人了,可以应付-点迷恋
I mean, you're a big boy,you can handle a little attention.
快恭喜我
Just congratulate me.
(宝贝)
-老天爷,搞什么…? -什么?
- Jesus. What the...?- What?
没事,恭喜你,亲爱的,我以你为荣
No, congratulations, sweetheart.I am so proud of you.
我爱你
I love you.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
我也爱你,宝贝
I love you too, babe.
(适可而止,马上停止)
(你确定吗?)
(安娜,请别再传了)
(点击播放影月)
安娜
Anna!
-你好,约翰 -你在干嘛?
- Hi, John.- What are you doing?
听着,你有看到这照片吗?
Look, do you see this?
这是我和萝拉 她是我老婆,好吗?
This is me and Laura.She is my wife, okay?
这是我们家,你难道不懂吗?
This is our home.Do you not understand that?
我不想向她告状
I don't wanna have to say anything to her.
也许我应该走
Maybe I should go.
不,等等,不…拜托
No, wait, hold on. No, no. Please, please.
好,听着
Okay, look.
也许我说了什么让你误会了
Maybe... Maybe I said something to encourage you in all this.
若我让你会错意,我很抱歉
And if I did do that, then I am sorry.
我回来了
Hello!
-嗨 -嗨
- Hey.- Hi.
不想等到明天,所以搭下一个班机
Didn't wanna wait until tomorrow,so I grabbed the next flight.
很好,那很好…恭喜你升职
Good. That's... That's good.Congratulations on everything.
你好,萝拉
Hello, Laura.
公♥司♥刚给萝拉升职了
Laura just got a promotion at her company.
只持续到宝宝出生
Well, it's only until the baby comes.
-你好吗?一切顺利
- How are you?- Everything is fine.
-欢迎回家 -回家真好
- Welcome home.- It's good to be back.
你回来真是太好了
It's good to have you back.
嗨,宝贝
Hey, baby.
有人在家吗?
Is anybody home?
有人要帮我做该死的乳蛋饼吗?
Anybody wanna make me a goddamn quiche?
麦克,住嘴
Mike, stop it!
你喝醉了,好吗?我正要打给你
You're drunk. Okay? I was gonna call you.
在他们发现这整件事是骗局前
Before they find out this whole thing's a scam...
你得告诉他们 你改变主意了
...you're gonna tell them that you changed your mind.
-你要逼他们付钱 -不
- You'll get them to give you money.- No.
住嘴
Shut up!
你要拿那笔钱
You're gonna take that money.
而你和我要去亚利桑那
And you and I are heading to Arizona...
因为那里还有捆家伙
...because there is a guy there...
会为了可爱的新宝宝
...that's gonna give us another $15,000...
又给我们一万五千美元
...for a nice, new baby.
若你不说…
If you don't...
我之复会再回来
...I'm gonna come back here later...
我会告诉萝拉和约翰
...and I'm gonna tell Laura and John...
你要夺走他们最后的宝宝
...you wanted to take their last baby from them.
不
No.
他们会恨你
They'll hate you.
把这里清理干净
Clean this up.
给你
Here you go.
站住…
Hey! Hey!
回来…
Get... Get back here!
请留言,我会.马上回电
Leave a message and I'll call you right back.
天啊
God.
你真是该死的千篇-律
电影精选列表