地面控制呼叫大卫
Ground control to David.
请报告仪表的状态更新
Please provide a status update on the meters.
呃 我不知道我看到些什么?
Um, I don't know what the fuck I'm looking at?
你知道 我只是个维修技师 对吗?
You know, I'm just a maintenance technician, right?
负责整个星系
For the entire galaxy.
你属于基础维护人员
You are categorized as low-level maintenance crew.
我什么时候才能... 有个机器人?
And when am I gonna get a... an android up here?
你感到孤独吗?
Are you feeling lonely?
我是一个人 但我并不孤独
I'm alone. I'm not lonely.
尽管机器人不是个好伙伴
Anyway, robots are awful company.
但我... 不喜欢这些太空行走
I just... I don't like these spacewalks.
机器人伴侣不在批准费用内
An android companion is not an approved expense.
呃 你们能真正重视人的生命价值吗?
Um, can you really put a value on human life?
你登记的开支是50万美元
You were registered at a cost of $500,000.
机器人价值4000万美元
The android costs $40 million.
请发给我们STAT读数
Please get us those readings STAT.
地球上的人没能很好应对最近的射线暴
Humans on Earth are not handling the recent surge in thunderstorms well.
是啊 我这里有你的读数
Yeah, I got your readings right here all right.
警告 - 求救 求救 求救
Warning! - Mayday. Mayday, mayday!
警告 警告 警告
Warning! Warning! Warning! Warning!
地面控制 刚才发生什么了?
Ground control, what the hell just happened?
警告 - 嘿
Warning! - Hey!
警告
Warning!
地面控制 你能听到吗? 喂
Ground control, can you hear me? Hello!
警 告
喂
Hello!
天哪
Christ!
他们中很多都因为无法再照顾主人
A lot of them are strays, or turned in by owners
而被主人丢弃或归还了
who can't take care of them anymore.
我要一个懂点葡萄酒知识并且不会洒出酒的
I need one that has some wine knowledge and won't spill.
我妈妈有点挑剔
My mom's a bit particular.
这两个呢?
What about these two?
这个是查理
This one is Charlie.
他是个功能齐全的伴侣机器人
He's a fully operational companion robot.
是一位出色的老人临终看护者
He served as an excellent end of life caretaker for elders.
他很棒 - 嗯
He's great. - Hm.
他的衣服可以换吗? - 可以 当然
Is his outfit changeable? - Yeah, sure, yeah.
你想在会见区了解下查理吗?
Do you want to get to know Charlie in the meeting zone?
嗯 当然
Hm, okay, yeah.
我非常随和
I'm super easygoing.
对任何话题都很熟悉
Comfortable with any conversation topic.
你不会吃惊吧?
You can't shock me, hm?
我能用超过48种语言说“再来杯啤酒”
I can say "one more beer" in over 48 languages.
带着我去度假
Take me on holiday.
你会得到真正的享受
You're in for a real treat.
他会打扫泳池吗?
Can he clean pools?
实际上 查理对水有点敏感
Actually, Charlie is a little sensitive with water.
得了 布莱恩 我打赌你也不是美人鱼
Oh, come on, Brian, I bet you're no mermaid either.
我很擅长做“摊仰尸”
I am great at doing the dead-man float.
我不错吧?
Am I right?
呃 我能看看另一个吗?
Uh, no. Can I please meet the other one?
我们把这个带出去
Let's take this outside.
你喜欢葡萄酒吗?
So, so, you like wine?
嗯 我妈妈喜欢
Uh, my mom does.
好的 听听这个
Okay, listen to this.
葡萄被踩到的时候会说什么?
What did the grape say when it was being stepped on?
呃 说什么? - 什么都不说
Uh, I don't know? - Nothing.
它只是流出点葡萄酒
He just let out a little wine.
嗯? 我不错吧?
Huh? Am I right?
我还不错吧?
Am I right?
她对我怎么说 嗯? - 很难接受 查理
What did she say about me, huh? - It's a hard pass, Charlie.
是因为那个“摊仰尸” 对吗?
It was the dead-man float shtick, huh?
有点阴暗了 是吗?
A little too dark, wasn't I?
我觉得她不是你适合的类型
I don't think she's your type of crowd.
你不是为那种年轻人而生的
You weren't made for young ones like that.
我就像一瓶好酒...
I'm like a fine wine...
难懂但非常醇厚 - 是啊
complex but very, very fruity. - Yeah.
做陪伴应该足够了
That should be plenty enough walking.
好吧 该睡觉了 查理
Okay, it's bedtime, Charlie.
我得去休息了
I need to go get some rest.
好吧
Okay.
闭上眼睛 查理
Close your eyes, Charlie.
他会做饭 他做的甜点棒极了
He can cook. He makes amazing desserts.
他适合做些简单家务
He's great at small household tasks.
不 不 他不会修理电器
No, no, he can't fix electrical equipment.
他是个旧型号♥ 他会短路的
He's an older model, he will fry.
但他很棒
But he's amazing.
不 我明白
No, I understand.
如果我们收到了会联♥系♥你
We'll call you if we get one of those.
是的
Yeah.
我刚看到你说不要打电♥话♥ 我的错
I see here you said to not call, my bad.
祝你晚...
Have a nice even...
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
伊娃 启动推进器
Eva, engage thrusters.
推进器损坏 - 伊娃 启动推进器
Thrusters damaged. - Eva, engage thrusters.
推进器损坏 - 伊娃?
Thrusters damaged. - Eva?
地面控制 说话
Ground control, talk to me.
连接流中断
Connection stream interrupted.
连接流中断
Connection stream interrupted.
请重复
Repeat that, please.
重复 - 与通信中心的连接中断
Repeat. - Lost connection with com center.
我该怎么办? 流程是什么?
What do I do? What's the protocol?
失去... 失去联♥系♥...
Lost-lost-lost... Lost connection...
失去与通信中心的连接
Lost connection with com center.
抱歉 重复 重复... - 与通信中心连接中断
Sorry, repeat. Repeat... - Lost connection with com center.
与通信中心连接中断 - 妈的
Lost connection with com center. - Fuck.
早上好 克莱尔
Good morning, Claire.
能给我每日励志格言吗?
Can I please have my daily inspirational quote?
当然 克莱尔 今天的格言是...
Of course, Claire. Today's inspiration is...
“为明天最好的准备就是在今天做到最好”
"The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today."
我喜欢这个
I like that.
谢谢你 上帝
Thank you, God.
克莱尔 我在换音乐
Claire, I'm changing the music.
这不利于精神成长
This is not conducive to spiritual growth.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
嗨 我叫查德 今年24岁
Hi, my name is Chad. I'm 24 years old,
我喜欢运动...
I love sports...
嗨 我是劳伦
Hi, I'm Lauren,
我最好的品质不在外表
and my best qualities are not on the outside.
罪人
Sinners.
我一直有不好的念头
I keep having bad thoughts.
什么念头 克莱尔?
And what are they, Clair?
我嫉妒莎拉 所以我一直在幻想
I feel envious of Sarah, and so I keep fantasizing
她丈夫对她不忠
about her husband cheating on her
然后她不得不回家并且疯掉了
and then she has to come home and she goes crazy.
嫉妒是评判他人幸福而非自己幸福的艺术
Envy is the art of counting another's blessings instead of your own.
上帝 我的幸福是什么?
What are my blessings, God?
嗯 我对你以及你墙纸的爱
Um, my love for you, and your wallpaper.
克莱尔 我听到了
Claire, I heard that.
听到什么了?
Uh, heard what?
你撞了一辆车
You hit a car.
不 我没有
No, I didn't.
说谎 一宗罪已记录
Lying. One sin recorded.
这个月我犯了多少罪?
How many sins have I committed this month?
这个月你犯了九宗轻罪
You are at nine venial sins this month.
满十宗罪 你将被收取每宗罪25.99美元
At ten sins, you will be charged $25.99 per venial sin.
我能移除最后的罪吗?
Can I just remove the last sin?
要移除最后的罪 你有以下选择
To remove the most recent sin, here are your options:
一 承担责任
One, take responsibility.
选择结束