我已经够快乐了
I'm happy enough.
为什么问这个?
Why do you ask?
不为什么
No reason.
晚上好
Good evening.
晚上好
Good evening.
我在等道恩
I'm just waiting on dawn.
恩
Hmm.
带她去斯坦顿吃牛排
Taking her to Stanton for a steak dinner.
我要向她求婚
Gonna be asking her to marry me.
-哇 -是的
- Wow. - Yeah.
你来了
There you are.
道恩 如果把我爱你的每件事都换成一美分
Dawn, if I had a penny for everything I loved about you,
那我会成为一个富翁
I would have many pennies.
他 他正在给我写诗呢
He's-he's making me a poem right here.
一分为爱你的牙齿
Penny for your teeth,
一分为爱你的鼻子 一分为爱你的眼睛
penny for your nose, penny for your eyes, penny
一分为爱你的秀发 你的肚脐
for your hair, your navel,
一分为爱你的香味
penny for your odor.
一美元 为爱你的心
A dollar for your heart.
啊 奥吉 谢谢
Aw, Ogie, thank you.
这真是太贴心了
That sure is sweet.
祝你俩今晚玩得愉快 明白么?
You two have a good time, you hear?
哦 我们会的
Oh, we will.
再见
Bye.
我们去哪?
Where we going?
在等厄尔?
Waiting for earl?
恩
Yeah.
嘿 我对我之前的话感到很抱歉
Hey, I’m real sorry for what I said before.
听着 无论你做什么 我都爱你
Listen, I love you no matter what you do.
好吧
Okay.
好
Okay.
我原谅你
I forgive you.
很好
Good.
很好
Good.
因为我的小冒险
'Cause this is my little adventure.
你的小冒险?
Your little adventure?
是的
Yeah.
我需要一点点冒险
I'm having me a little adventure
在经历这么多年无所事事之后
after many years of lots of nothing.
你爱他么?
You love him?
卡尔?
Cal?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我喜欢这个
But I love it.
我喜欢看起来漂亮的人
I love having someone to look pretty for.
我喜欢每天醒来 可以有事情期待
I love waking up and having something to look forward to.
一些有趣的偷偷摸摸的性感的事情
Something fun and sneaky and sexy.
他爱你么?
He love you?
他可能喜欢我
He kind of likes me.
他也可能恨我
He kind of hates me.
这很有趣
It's fun.
听起来可不那么有趣
It doesn't sound very fun.
他让我忘掉
He makes me forget
我残废的丈夫 我的孤独
about my invalid husband, my loneliness,
我胸部那可怕的错位
the dreadful misplacement of my bosoms.
贝基 我不知道该怎么和你说
Becky, I don't know how to tell you this,
不过你的胸部很好
but your bosoms are fine.
没有什么不好的
There aren’t nothing wrong with them.
只是你这么想的
It's all in your head.
你说什么呢? 你瞎了么?
What are you talking about? Are you blind?
一个海拔高的像缅因州
This one's way up here in Maine,
一个在低海拔的佛罗里达晃荡
this one's dangling down here in Florida.
好吧 那明天见 亲爱的
All right, well, I’ll see you tomorrow, honey.
不 你不会见到我 明天星期四 我休息
No, you won't. Tomorrow's Thursday, my day off.
那我们星期五见?
Then I’ll see you Friday?
好的
Yeah.
好了 再见
All right, bye.
再见
Bye.
嘿 小肥猪
Hey, porky.
嘿
Hey.
为什么你老是不把我当男人看?
Why don't you treat me like a man?
我不想那样
I don't feel like it.
"我不想那样"
"I don't feel like it."
好吧 是什么让你有那种想法的 嗯?
Well, what makes you think you have that option, hmm?
厄尔
Earl.
别这样
Stop.
快啊 别让我停下来
Come on. Don't tell me to stop.
恩 快说
Hmm, come on.
我给你吃
I feed you.
给你住
I pay for this house.
给你衣服穿
I put clothes on your back.
说啊 告诉我
Come on, just do what I tell you.
我不会发脾气的
I won't get too mad.
厄尔 这样很疼 别这样
Earl, that hurts, come on.
我爱你 宝贝
I love you, baby.
我不在乎你变成胖子
I don't care if you're fat.
你是我的小可爱
You're my sweet thing.
"怀孕 悲惨 自怜的失败者之派"
"Pregnant, miserable, self-pitying loser pie."
傻乎乎的燕麦和干果糕饼拌在一起
Lumpy oatmeal with fruitcake mashed in,
当然要点上火
flambe , of course.
你来这儿干什么?
What are you doing here?
我今天请了假
I took the whole day off.
我也不知道
I don't know.
我就想来看看你
I wanted to see you.
你看起来糟透了
You look awful.
多谢你了
Thanks.
我是说 你看起来很悲伤
I mean, you look sad.
你看起来真的很悲伤
You look really sad.
你花了这么长时间才注意到这个
It's taken you a long time to notice this,
但 嗯...我不是个开心的女人 波马特医生
but, uh... I’m not a happy woman, dr. Pomatter.
而且我也不希望你来拯救我
And I don't want you to save me.
我不是要拯救你
I don't want to save you.
我不想被拯救
Don't want to be saved.
我能进去么?
Can I come in?
不行
No.
好吧
Yeah.
那么 现在干什么?
So, what now?
不知道
I don't know.
我想你也许可以教我做派
I thought maybe you could teach me how to make a pie.
真的?
Seriously?
真的
Seriously.
我当然可以 非常乐意
I could do that, sure.
过来
Come here.
亲爱的宝贝
Dear baby.
我希望有一天 有人会
I hope someday, somebody wants to hold you
抱住你20分钟 就是那么抱着
for 20 minutes straight, and that's all they do.
他们不会离开
They don't pull away.
也不会看着你的脸
They don't look at your face.
更不会试着去吻你
They don't try to kiss you.
他们只是用手臂把你保护起来
All they do is wrap you up in their arms
毫无杂念地紧紧抱着你
and hold on tight without an ounce of selfishness to it.
我明白了
I got it.
-现在放草莓 -放草莓
- And now the berries. - Berries.
好了 做好了
Okay, I’m finished.
我可不能让巧克力烧糊了
I can't let the chocolate burn.
我喜欢看着你
I love watching you.
一旦倒好了巧克力 你就把草莓倒在上面
Once the chocolate's all in, you'll pour the berries on top.
我就把草莓倒在上面
I'll pour the berries on top.
妈妈通常管这个派叫 "孤独的芝加哥"
Mama used to call this "the lonely Chicago pie."
她做过好几百种不同的派
She made hundreds of different kinds of pie.
它们的名字都挺古怪的 比如"汽车电台"
They all have real strange names, like "car radio pie"
电影精选列表