(咳嗽)
(COUGHING)
(雷声隆隆)
(THUNDER RUMBLING)
(喘息)
(PANTING)
我们会死在这里的。
We're gonna die up here.
他到底去哪儿了?
Where the hell did he go?
胡安!
Juan!
那个白♥痴♥。
That idiot.
(呼吸困难)
(BREATHING HARD)
哦! 天啊!
Oh! On!
(用外语诵经)
(CHANTING IN FOREIGN LANGUAGE)
Burt 你差不多有钱了。
Well, Burt, you are almost rich.
(笑)
(LAUGHING)
(西班牙语)
(SPEAKING SPANISH)
不!
No!
闭嘴,胡安!
Shut up, Juan!
(胡安讲西班牙语)
(JUAN SPEAKING SPANISH)
不!
No!
胡安!
(GUN FIRING) Juan!
(尖叫声)
(SCREAMING)
你回去工作。
You get back to work.
这是什么?
What is it?
我不知道。
I don't know.
我打赌那老头知道你不该开枪打他。
I bet the old man knew. You shouldn't have shot him.
你闭嘴。
You shut up.
(用外语诵经)
(CHANTING IN FOREIGN LANGUAGE)
男人: 来吧,投球给 Zippy,只要1美元。
MAN: Come on, pitch to Zippy. Only $1.
来吧,如果你能把他三振出局,你就能赚双倍的钱。
Come on, you'll double your money if you can strike him out.
来吧,小姐,你想试试吗? 一美元可以让你的钱翻倍。
Come on, miss, you wanna try it? One dollar you can double your money.
三张牌赌博这是女士们先生们的游戏,
Three-card monte. This is the game for ladies and gentlemen,
而不是和一个丛林生物打棒球。
not playing baseball with a jungle creature.
九就是九,错过红色九就是我的钱。
Nine's nine. Miss the red nine and your money's mine.
男人: 人对兽,来吧,1美元。
MAN: Man against beast here. Come on, $1.
只要一美元,你的钱就能翻倍。
One dollar and you can double your money.
你怎么做到的? 你有 x 光视力?
How'd you do that, huh? You got X-ray vision?
- 你是那种超能力者吗?-继续走。
Are you one of those psychic freaks? Yo, just keep on walking.
这个游戏是给普通人玩的,不是给你们这些疯子玩的。
This game's for normal people, not you psychic freaks.
9是9下一个是谁?
Nine's nine. Who's next?
INGO: 圆圈。
INGO: Circle.
明星。
Star.
波浪线。
Wavy lines.
明星。
Star.
再试一次。
Try again.
集中精神,该死的,你的脑子里全是胡说八道。
Concentrate, damn it. Your mind is a jumble of idiotic nonsense.
你到底是在哪里拿到学位的?
Where did you get your degree from anyway?
奥克拉荷马大学。
University of Oklahoma.
太好了。
That's great.
如果发生踩踏事件,你就知道该怎么办了。
If we have a stampede, you'll know just what to do.
德雷克医生: 已经40分钟了,格雷斯先生。
DR. DRAKE: It's been 40 minutes, Mr. Gress.
别紧张,我就快好了。
Relax, I've almost got it.
(哔哔声)
(BEEPING)
(喘气)
(GASPS)
- 你做到了-是的。
- You did it. -Yes.
我还尿湿了裤子。
I also wet my pants.
尼克: 太冷了,从包装盒里拿出来的,从来没用过。
NICK: This is cold. Right out of the package. Never been used.
哈蒙医生: 太棒了。
DR. HARMON: Amazing.
这是从学院的自助餐厅拿来的。
This is from the cafeteria here at the college.
提醒我不要在这里吃饭。
Remind me not to eat here.
这是..。
This is...
天啊。
Oh, God.
- 哦,上帝啊-什么事?
Oh, Jesus. DR. SILVER: Yes?
那个女人... 她丈夫回来了八♥九♥次。
The woman's... Her husband's back. Eight, nine times.
是的,我们知道。
Yes, we know.
你知道吗?
You know?
你怎么能给我这个?
How could you give that to me?
你难道不知道看到这样的事情对我来说有多难吗?
Don't you know how hard it is for me to have to see things like that?
我们必须测试你在科学上..。
We have to test you. In science...
现在我睡不着了,多么壮观的景象,他的整个..。
Now I won't be able to sleep. What a sight. His whole...
有人在这张桌子上做过爱。
Someone's had sex on this table.
非常感谢你,迪兹先生。今天就到这里吧。
Thank you very much, Mr. Deezy. That will be enough for today.
好的,泡菜小姐。
Alright, Miss Pickle.
维尼博士,皮克尔。
Pickel, Dr. Weinie.
- 维纳-抱歉。
- Weiner. - Sorry.
汤普森博士拿到了你的信封,他昨晚把它封好了。
Dr. Thompson has your envelope, which he sealed last night.
现在,我要画一幅画。
Now, I'm going to do a drawing.
现在汤普森博士打开了派克特小姐的信封。
Now Dr. Thompson opens Miss Picket's envelope.
维纳医生,你什么时候决定画大象的?
Dr. Weiner, when did you decide to draw a picture of an elephant?
韦纳医生: 就在这一秒钟。
DR. WEINER: Just this second.
她完美地预言了这一点。
She predicted it perfectly.
皮克尔小姐,你太棒了。
Miss Pickel, you're fabulous.
以前也有人这么告诉过我,但他们从来不打电♥话♥来。
I've been told that before. Then they never call.
我现在在一家电视台工作,我预测哪些节目会成功,哪些会失败。
I'm working for a TV network now. I predict the hits and the flops.
你怎么样,莱尔? ,你漂亮的太太怎么样?
How you doing, Lyle? How's that pretty missus of yours?
- 好吧-他娶了前环球小姐。
- Oh, fine. - He's married to a former Miss Universe.
- 真的?-是啊我不只是移♥动♥烟灰缸。
- Really? - Yeah, I don't just move ashtrays.
简: 你呢,戴夫? 还在训练攻击犬吗?
JANE: How about you, Dave? Still training attack dogs?
这是谋生之道。
It's a living.
戴夫可以和动物说话。
Dave can talk to animals.
太好了,我不知道我在和杜立特尔医生吃午饭。
Goody. I didn't know I was having lunch with Dr. Doolittle.
我从来没有在这些研究中见过你。
I have never seen you at one of these studies.
不,这是我的第一次。
No, this is my first one.
是什么让你来到这里?
What made you come to this one?
好吧,我想和你们一样的原因。去了解更多关于我们的礼物。
Well, for the same reason as all of you, I suppose. To learn more about our gifts.
我的意思是,他们是从哪里来的?
I mean, where do they come from?
我们会把它们传递给我们的孩子吗?
And will we pass them on to our children?
如果两个心理学家,也许就在这张桌子上的两个人,复♥制♥了怎么办?
What if two psychics, perhaps two people at this very table, reproduced?
那要看情况了包括小休伊吗?
(CHUCKLES) It all depends. Are we including Baby Huey?
我不介意下周告诉你,
I'm not unhappy telling you that next week,
你会被一辆快速行驶的车撞到。
you're going to be hit by a very fast-moving car.
嘿,让我想吃什么就吃什么,别烦我。
Hey, let me eat what I want. Leave me alone.
就像你说的,尼克。
As you were saying, Nick.
你什么时候成为权威的?
When did you become an authority?
好吧,我去问问。
Alright, I'll ask.
喂! 伸展! 当你吃得很快的时候,你不会增加体重,对吗?
Yo! Stretch! When you eat fast, you don't gain weight, right?
你在跟谁说话?
To whom were you speaking?
敬你。
To youm.
不,不,我是说刚才,你在和别人说话?
No, no, I mean just before. You were talking to somebody?
那是 Louise 她是我在灵界的朋友。
That's Louise. She's my friend in the spirit world.
我在和别人说话。
I'm talking to somebody.
疯子。
Lunatic.
那你就是一个跨媒体,天啊,真是令人印象深刻。
Then you're a trans-medium. Gee, that's very impressive.
你觉得这很了不起吗?
You think that's impressive?
我只差两个学分就能从萨利女士的美容学校毕业了。
I'm only two credits shy of graduating from Madam Sally's School of Beauty.
- 布拉布拉-太好了。
- Boola-boola. - That's great.
你有什么问题? 除了你的脸。
What's your problem? Aside from your face.
下午好,看来你们开始相互了解了。
Good afternoon. I see you're getting to know each other.
非常好。
Only too well.
好极了。
Excellent.
现在我们差不多完成了,
And now that we're almost done,
我可以告诉你我们对结果有多高兴。
I can tell you how delighted we are with the results.
这是我能想象到的最激动人心的一周。
This has been the most exciting week I could have imagined.
斯蒂尔医生
Dr. Steele, wouldn't it have been better to
专注于我们中最好的那一两个?
just concentrate on the one or two best of us?
这个我们想到了。
Well, we thought of that.
事实上,最后的日子总是诱惑着尼克和西尔维娅。
And indeed it was tempting to spend the last days just with Nick and Sylvia.
尼克和西尔维亚?
INGO: Nick and Sylvia?
斯蒂尔医生: 最令人印象深刻的通灵天赋
DR. STEELE: The most impressive psychic talents
我做了15年的研究。
I've come across in 15 years research.
当然,你们其他四位也有很多东西可以提供。
But of course, you other four also have a great deal to offer.
享受午餐。
Enjoy lunch.
医生。
Doctor.
电影精选列表