...在墙外迅速传播
...spread of this, happening outside the walls.
美国大♥陆♥底下有千里的地下隧♥道♥
废弃的地下铁系统
经久不用的工作通道
以及荒废的矿道
其中很多并没有已知的用途
今晚的风暴
Tonight's storm is causing
严重影响到了海湾沿线区域
all kinds of problems around the Bay.
皮特·吉丁斯为您带来天气预报
Pete Giddings will have the forecast.
接下来 我们将在今晚7到11点为大家报道
And we'll show you what would happen to the Bay
如果天气学家预测正确
if some scientists' predictions come true.
湾区将要面临的处境
All on 7 at 11:00.
什么东西有1200万只眼睛
What has 12 million eyes,
1亿9200颗牙齿
192 million teeth
能从金门大桥
and stretches from the Golden Gate Bridge
一路延伸到双子塔
all the way to the Twin Towers?
那就是"牵手传美国"
It's Hands Across America.
一群善良的人将手牵手
A 4,000-mile-long chain
穿过麦田 穿过紫色的群山
of Good Samaritans standing hand in hand,
穿过延绵的果园 从大海的这一边到那一边
through fields of grain, past purple mountains,
形成一条长4000英里的人墙
and across fruited plains, from sea to shining sea.
没错
That's right.
今年夏天 六百万人将聚在一起
This summer, six million people will tether themselves together
共同对抗美国的饥荒
to fight hunger in the United States.
想要加入"牵手传美国"行动
Visit your local record shop to find out
请咨♥询♥当地的影像唱片店
how you can be a part of Hands Across America.
牵手传美国
1986年
圣克鲁斯
海滩
人行道
差点就打中那个了
Put some heat on that one.
1986年
圣克鲁斯
看来我错过了成为职业棒球手的机会
Yeah, I guess I missed my chance to go pro.
这样吧
Tell you what.
现在 你可以带着
Right now, you could walk away
第二层的奖品离开
with a prize from the second level,
或者可以继续争取第三层的奖品
or you could keep going for a prize from the third level.
你怎么看 艾迪
Okay. What do you think, Addy?
我们要停下来还是继续
Should we stop or keep going?
别看我 这可是你的生日
Don't look at me. It's your birthday.
我想要11号♥
I want number 11.
-是吗 -那个吗
- Yeah? - That one?
-嗯 -好吧
- Yeah. - All right.
对 那个
Uh, yeah, uh, that one.
-谢了 伙计 -不客气
- Thanks, man. - Of course.
她最好别因为那件衣服而做噩梦
That shirt better not give her nightmares.
因为给我女儿赢了一件衣服而惹上麻烦了
In trouble for winning my daughter a T-shirt.
这倒是新招
That's a new one.
当时电视上播出的时候她吓坏了
She was terrified when it came on TV.
要是你当时陪着她 你就知道了
You'd know that if you were around, right?
谁让她看的
Who let her watch it?
你看...
You know...
你看他们在旋转木马边拍什么东西呢
you know, they're filming something by the carousel.
你该去看看他们还需不需要人
You should see if they're looking for extras.
我要再去拿瓶啤酒
Uh... I need another beer.
我连啤酒都不能喝了吗
I can't have a beer now?
过山车怎么样
Hey. How about the Big Dipper?
艾迪 你想试试吗
Addy, you want to try it?
罗素 你知道她年纪太小不能坐的
Russel, you know she's not big enough to do that.
我也绝对不会坐的 所以...
And I sure as hell am not doing it, so...
打地鼠
Whac-A-Mole!
打地鼠 伙计
Yeah, Whac-A-Mole, guy.
-这才对嘛 -要几张票
- That's what I'm talking about. - How many tickets?
-两张票 -两张票
- Two tickets. - Two tickets!
两张票
Two tickets!
艾迪 去厕所吧
Hey, Addy, come to the bathroom.
我不想上
I don't have to go.
罗素
Russel?
《旧约 耶利米书》
[我必使灾祸临到他们 是他们不能逃脱的 他们必向我哀求 我却不听]
11:11
罗素 你能不能看着你的女儿
Russel! Can you watch your daughter, please?
我看着呢
I'm watching.
宝贝 别乱跑 好吗
Baby, stay close, okay?
-格伦 -怎么了
- Glen. - What?
-别闹了 -我什么都没干啊
- Stop it. - I'm not doing anything.
你一直出剪刀
You keep doing scissors.
我只是很稳定
Ah, I'm just cruising.
拜托
Come on.
怎么了
Um, what?
-这太荒谬了 -太棒了
- This is ridiculous. - It's too rad.
两次平手了 来吧
Two knots. Come on, now.
什么
What?
-这...这不可能 -天啊
- This is... this is impossible. - Oh, my God.
别这样 别这样
Don't do it. Don't do it.
秘境探索
寻找自我
他把水和泥土
These, the earth and water,
分到能够孕育生命的地方
he divided into places from which life could spring.
创造出高山峻谷
The mountains and the valleys
以及淙淙的流水
and the waters were all where they should be.
于是索图克南去找泰奥瓦
Then Sotuknang went to Taiowa and said,
"我希望让你看看我所做的一切
"I want you to see what I have done.
我做得很好"
And I have done well."
泰奥瓦看了看 说道
And Taiowa looked and said,
"非常好
"It is very good.
"但是还没有完成
"But you are not done with it.
"现在 你要创造出各种各样的生命
"Now you must create life of all kinds
我们
现在
根据我的预想 让他们行于世上"
and set it in motion according to my plan."
...进入无尽的虚空
...and went into the endless space
收集物质 创造了他的助手
and gathered substance to create his helper,
蜘蛛女
the Spider Woman.
"看看你啊 蜘蛛女" 索图克南说道
"Look all about you, Spider Woman," Said Sotuknang.
"这里就是无尽的虚空
"Here now is endless space,
"但是这个世界上 根本就没有快乐
"But in the world, there is no joyful movement.
这世界需要..."
The world needs..."
我们到了
We made it!
-为什么 为什么 -不 爸爸
- Why?! Why?! - No, Dad!
-因为你们都太能睡了 -好吧
- 'Cause y'all sleep too much. - All right.
出口
走吧
Come on. Let's go.
小心点
Careful. Hey, hey, hey!
-随你怎么说 -先把包放进房♥子
- Ah, whatever. - Bags in the house first.
看看看
Look, look, look, look, look.
拜托
Come on.
你太老了
You're too old.
-你懂的 -别这样说我
- You know the drill. - Don't judge me.
别这样说我
Don't judge me.
-小家伙 -无线没用
- Little dude. - The Wi-Fi's not working.
你不需要因特网 你有外联网
You don't need the Internet. You got the Outernet.
真好笑
Good one.
好了好了
Okay, okay, okay.
咚咚咚
Knock-knock.
-谁啊 -是你
- Who's there? - You.
你是谁
You who?
开开门
Open up the door.
天啊 你什么毛病
My God, what's wrong with you?
-我们能养只狗吗 -不行
- Can we get a dog? - No, we can't.
你在这里的时候应该跑跑步
You should run while you're here.
杰森 吃点东西吧
Jason, eat something.
-随便什么东西 -怎么了
- Something. - What?
-干吗对我摆臭脸 -算是为了我
- What's with all the attitude? - For me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
田径运动真棒
Yay, track and field.
你不想再跑步了吗
Whoa. You don't want to run anymore?
你很喜欢田径运动的
You love track and field.