"To support these exhaustive efforts,
I've recently started taking Omnitrope."
简单介绍一下人生长激素
So, if you guys don't know, Omnitrope,
这是处方级人生长激素
this is pharmacy-grade
human growth hormone.
“我的新药剂每月要1.1万美元”
"$11,000 per month for my new dose,"
这个价格非常高 是超级贵的药剂
which is a fucking really, really high,
super-expensive dosage
说真的
我认识参加比赛的健美运动员...
that, to be honest,
I know bodybuilders who compete at the...
我并不否认
There's no denying that, man.
我知道我被他抓住了把柄
I knew he got me.
我的皇后坐在我身边
我们坐在长椅上
My queen's right here,
and we're sitting on the pew,
屋里很黑
and it's dark, and...
她说:
And she says,
"You're not gonna admit anything, right?"
“你一件事都不会承认的 对吧?
"You're not even an athlete."
你又不是运动员
你只是社交媒体上的肝王
"Like, you're just the Liver King
on social media."
你只是想向世界展示
我们的生活方式而已 对吧?”
"You're just trying to spread
to the world how we live, you know?"
是的 所有的事我都知道
So, yeah, I was...
pfft... I was all behind it,
我们本来不打算分享这些事
not to share that part.
我还是坚持我的立场
I'm still basically, like,
standing my fuckin' ground.
她也说:“没错 你要坚持立场
And she's like,
"Yeah, stand your ground, man."
我们可以搞定”
"We fucking got this."
In general, the message regarding lifestyle changes
总得来说 肝王传播的
改变生活方式的理念
that the Liver King is spreading is arguably a positive one.
还是很积极向上的
However, that is shrouded in a cloud of deception.
然而 这一切
都笼罩在欺骗的阴云之中
我只是...我说:“他妈的谁在乎啊?”
I was just... I told...
I said, "Who fucking cares?"
我想说:“去你的
I'm like, "Fuck you."
你♥他♥妈♥是谁啊?
"Who the fuck are you?" You know.
别烦我
"Give me a fuckin' break."
我他妈到底做了什么坏事?”
"What kind of harm
did I really fuckin' do?"
泄露的电子邮件显示
肝王每月花将近1.2万美元
Leaked emails show that Liver King
was taking almost $12,000 worth
购买♥♥药用人生长激素
of pharmaceutical HGH.
肝王被曝光了 他完蛋了
Liver King's been exposed. He's done.
Leaked emails, blood work, the lot.
邮件泄露、血检 还有很多
The guy's on steroids.
那家伙使用了类固醇
He has been exposed for being juiced out of his brain.
他被曝光使用了大量药物
网络上 人们总是墙倒众人推
On the Internet,
it's always the same fucking thing.
我被骂得狗血淋头
Every fuckin' name you wanna call me.
很明显 肝王是个恶心的大骗子
The Liver King,
apparently, is a filthy fraud.
德雷克 知道我是怎么被骗的吗?
你说
Hey, Derek. Know how I got so jacked?
How?
我遵循了九条原始生活信条
I followed the Nine Ancestral Tenets.
那个啊...我听说有奇效呢
Oh, that... I heard that works really well.
这方法最牛了
It's the best way.
布莱恩给我打了电♥话♥
Brian called me.
他说:“约翰 我们该怎么办?”
"John, what do we do?"
我说:“什么怎么办?
I'm like, "What do you mean,
what do you do?"
像个男人一样坦然面对”
"You come clean
and you face this like a man."
他听了我的意见
He kinda heard me out.
我告诉他:“我要否认 我要这么做”
I tell him, "I'm gonna deny it.
This is what's gonna happen."
我现在事业正在飞升
And I'm going this way.
像坐在火箭上
I'm on the rocket ship.
火箭不会突然转向
Ships don't turn on a dime.
但其实会
除非你坐在我所在的这艘火箭上
But they actually do. Unless you're
on a rocket ship, which I'm on.
“如今 连高中生都会修图”
"Any high schooler
can Photoshop anything today,"
我本来打算这么说
is, uh, what I, like... almost verbatim.
然后有人回我
And then somebody said back
那肯定是个非常厉害的修图师
that it would have to be
a really good Photoshopper,
那你可以起诉他们
and then you can sue the fuck out of 'em
因为这是对人格的诽谤
除非里面的内容是真的
'cause it's defamation of character
unless it's true.
我想 如果里面的内容是假的
那我也不必担心了
So, I mean, if it's, uh, not true,
you probably don't have
anything to worry about.
他们否认了
They denied it.
当时是这样
At that point, like...
I mean, like, anybody can have
assumptions along the way.
任何人都可以随意猜测
我真的相信他没有用药
I truly believed he wasn't.
人们看到他 会说:“就是那个骗子”
People are gonna see him
and say, "That's the fuckin' fraud."
他今后必须忍♥受这样的恶名活着
And that's the shit, and that's
the reputation he has to live with.
我早就说过:“那家伙用药了”
Yeah. I called it way in advance.
"That guy's on the sauce."
光看他就知道了?
一看便知
Just from looking at him?
100%.
我在我的播客节目上问过你
你有没有用过类固醇
I asked you
on my podcast if you did steroids,
你当着我的面撒谎
and you lied to my fuckin' face.
这件事曝光前 我毫不知情
所以曝光后
I didn't know before it came out,
and so when it came out,
也让我措手不及
it caught me off-guard too.
那件事...可以说
让我们的关系出现了裂痕
That was... you know, I would say
a... a crack in our relationship,
我心想:“老兄
我问过那件事 你骗了我
was like, "Bro, I asked you that thing,
and you lied to me."
你为什么要这么做?”
"Why would you do that?"
我觉得 他以为他传达的理念
比他是否使用类固醇更重要
I think he thought
that the broader message
that he was putting out there
was more important than steroids.
如果类固醇起到了杠杆作用
放大了理念传播的距离和影响力
And if steroids were a lever to amplify
the reach and impact of the message,
他愿意付出这样的代价
that was a... a price he was willing to pay.
这种想法对吗?
不对
Is that the right decision?
No.
我知道我必须采取行动
但我不知道该怎么做
I knew I had to do something.
I didn't know what it was.
所以 我开车去了农场 录了道歉视频
So I drove to the ranch, you know,
to make the apology video.
我拍这个视频 是为了道歉
I'm making this video to apologize.
因为我搞砸了
Because I fucked up.
因为我撒谎了
Because I lied.
在传播我的理念期间
我上过好几个播客节目
While spreading the message,
I've been on several podcasts,
当被问到我是否使用过类固醇
and when asked
if I've ever taken steroids,
我总是说:“没有 我没用过
I've always said,
"No, I don't touch the stuff."
以后也不会用 从没碰过那些东西”
"Not gonna touch the stuff.
Never touched the stuff."
我说谎了
That was a lie.
说到底 我为什么这么说?
Ultimately, why did I,
or why do I do them?
当我说到有85%的人饱受
自尊问题的折磨时 其中就有我自己
When I talk about
the 85% of the population that suffers
from self-esteem issues, that's me.
Brian! Brian, which one is yours?
布莱恩!布莱恩 哪个是你的?
I was, uh, this young kid, man.
我当时还很小
才八、九岁
Like, an eight, nine-year-old kid.
I was picked on and bullied and beat the fuck up.
我经常受欺负、被霸凌、被殴打
Nobody was there for me.
没有人让我依靠
I just felt powerless.
我只觉得自己无能为力
The feeling of helplessness...
我感到很无助...
电影精选列表