F 感觉 野外
F... Feel... Field...
填充 充满 过滤
Fill... Filled... Filts...
陪衬 失败 掉下
Foil... Failed... Fell...
菲尔兹 药片
Felds... Pill... Pills...
陂尔 内尔
Pall... Nall...
马驹 马驹
Foal... Foals...
折叠 折叠
Fold... Fold...
水塘
Pool...
水塘
Pool...
销♥售♥
Sell... Se...
皮囊之下
我在找8号♥高速公路
I'm looking for the M8.
你得沿着那条路一直走
Aye, you've gotta go straight along that way and...
一两句话还说不清楚
This is gonna be pure hard to explain.
-哪有阿斯达超♥市♥ -不知道
- Do you know where the Asda is? - No.
我都不知道你指的哪条路 这么说吧
Yeah, I don't even know what way you're pointin'. You know what?
-你看 一直朝那边开 -好的
- See, if you just drive straight along up there... - Yes?
看到那边的红绿灯没
And see the traffic lights up there?
向右转
Take a right.
接着经过伊布罗克斯球场
Then you'll go past Ibrox Stadium, right?
过环岛直行
And go straight through a roundabout.
然后向左转 就在右边 然后...
Then take a left. So it's right, then just...
就在那里 高速公路就在那里
And it's there. The motorway is there.
在阿斯达后面 你就能看到了
It's back of Asda. You'll see it.
-阿斯达后面 明白吗 -明白
- Back of Asda, see? - Okay.
-我耽误你时间了吗 -没有
- Am I keeping you from something? - No.
-你要去哪里 -就在这里
- Where are you going? - Along here.
-做什么 工作吗 -不 我要去见个人
- For what? For work? - No, I need to go meet somebody.
-你要去和人见面啊 -是的
- Oh, you're going to meet someone. - Aye.
-好的 谢谢 -没事
- All right. Thank you. - Sure.
我在找邮局
I'm looking for a post office.
-邮局 -是的
- Post office? - Yes.
你是哪里人
Where are you from?
-我是哪里人 -是的
- Where I am from? - Yeah.
-阿尔巴尼亚 -是吗
- Albania. - Oh, are you?
-你有家人在这边吗 -是的
- You have family here? - Yes.
你有家人啊
Oh, you do.
所以我说你得走另一条路
That's the reason I'm saying you have to go another way...
去别的...
for another...
就在购物中心后面
It's after the shopping center...
-你好 -迷路了吗
- Hi. - Lost?
-是迷路了 -你想去哪里
- Yeah, lost. - What are you looking for?
-我在找8号♥高速公路 -走到环岛...
- I'm looking for the M8. - Up to the roundabout...
-你是在步行吗 -是的
- Are you walking? - Yep.
-你要走去哪里 -回家
- Where are you walking to? - Home.
-你要回家见家人吗 -不 就我自己
- Oh, you're going home. To your family? - No, no, just myself.
-就你自己啊 -是的 这样很棒
- Just yourself? - Aye. It's great.
-是吗 为什么 -我想干啥干啥
- Yeah? How? - I can do whatever I like.
-你是哪里人呢 -高湾区 就在那边
- So where are you coming from? - Govan. Right there.
-哪里 -高湾区
- Sorry? - Govan.
-高湾区 你在那里工作吗 -不 不
- Govan? Do you work there? - No, no.
我不给谁工作 我自己干
Don't work there. I work for myself.
-你想搭车吗 -好啊 为啥不呢
- Do you want a lift? - Eh... Aye, why not?
你得告诉我怎么走
You'll have to tell me how to get there.
-沿着这条路直走 -好的
- Just follow this road straight up. - Okay.
当然
Sure.
-你是做什么工作的 -电工
- So what do you do? - Electrician.
你是个电工
Oh, you're an electrician.
外面很冷 对吧
It's cold, right?
-是的 有一点冷 -是啊
- Ah, it's a wee bit nippy, aye. - Yeah.
那你是做什么的
So what is it you'rel doing?
我...我就是开车
I'm... I'm just, uh, driving...
给别人送送家具
just, uh... some furniture for my family and...
-是吗 -是的
- Oh, right? - Yeah.
你一个人住吗
So you live alone?
-是的 -你喜欢一个人住
- Yes. - And you love it?
-很喜欢 -为什么喜欢一个人住
- Aye. It's great. - What do you love about living alone?
-没人打扰 -直走吗
- Nobody to nag you. - Do I go straight through?
直走 一直走下去就是了
Yeah, just straight through. Straight through the whole way.
过了这条街
It should be just cart around that street
沿着右边的车道走
and stay in the right hand lane.
-那是什么 -我名字的文身
- What's that? - That's a tattoo of my name.
-你的名字吗 -是的
- Of your name? Yeah.
-你叫什么名字 -安迪
- What's your name? - Andy.
-安迪 你好 -很高兴认识你
- Andy. Hi. - Pleased to meet you.
-我也很高兴认识你 -谢谢
- Nice to meet you too. - Thank you very much.
安迪
Andy!
-叫我吗 -你要来吗
- Want me? - You coming?
在这里 你
The spot back here, you get...
你把手一伸出来 谁都会停下
you put your hand out. Anybody can stop.
这里一群寂♥寞♥男♥ 你懂吗
There's lonely old guys. Know what I mean?
都想着 看这个妞
It was... Hey, might as well check her out,
开个大货车干什么呢
driving away in a big van.
你确定你能开货车吗
Sure you can drive this, huh? Huh?
-真的没女朋友吗 -没有女朋友
- No girlfriend? Really? - I don't have a girlfriend at all.
你很有魅力
You're very charming.
更帅了
That's better.
这就解决了
Yeah? Sorted?
你有一张很帅气的脸
You have a handsome face.
谢谢
Thanks a lot. Cheers.
-你觉得我漂亮吗 -你很漂亮
- Do you think I'm pretty? - I think you're gorgeous.
-真的吗 -当然
- Do you? - Aye, definitely.
很好
Good.
笑容很亲和
And a friendly smile as well.
-真的吗 -是的
- Do I? - Aye, right deep.
你的笑容呢
What about your smile?
你的笑容也很温暖
You've a nice smile yourself.
-彼此彼此 -很好
- Cheers. - Good.
很好
Good.
不不不 朋友 别这样
No, no, no, lads! No!
妈妈
Mommy!
我觉得
I thought...
你看上我的毛巾了
you had your eye on my towel.
不 我只是想跟你谈谈
No. I wanted to speak to you.
你知道哪能冲浪吗
Do you know if there's any good spots to surf around here?
我不会冲浪
I'm not a surfer.
只是住在那边那个小帐篷里
Just living in a little tent over there.
到处逛逛
Just hanging around.
-看看书 游游泳 -你是哪里人呢
- Reading, swimming. - You're not from here? Where are you from?
-我来自捷克 -为什么来苏格兰
- I'm from Czech Republic. - Why are you in Scotland?
只是想离开那里
I just... wanted to get away from it all.
为什么选择这里
Yeah? Why here?
因为
Because it's...
我也说不上来
It's nowhere.
借过 借过
Whoa! Whoa, whoa. Excuse me.
亲爱的 可以跟你聊聊吗
Can I talk to you before you run away, darling?
早就想跟你聊 可你不见了
I wanted to speak to you earlier, right, but you disappeared.
我以为你去洗手间或什么的
I thought you went to the ladies' or somethin'.
废话就不说了
Anyway, right, fuck all that shite. Right?
我想请你喝杯东西
I really want to buy you a drink.
天啊 你实在太美了
Man. You look absolutely stunning.
我
And I...
你一个人 我也是一个人
You know what? I'm all alone. You're all alone.
就一杯 你看怎么样
What do you say? What's one drink?
就喝一杯
What's one drink?
-我在街上看过你 -你看到过我吗
- I saw you on the road. - What, you saw me on the road?
-早前 -你冲我笑了吗
- Earlier, yeah. - Are you having a laugh with me?
真的吗 有兴趣跳个舞喝一杯吗
You saw me? You wanna come get a drink and a dance?
-你一个人吗 -是的 我一个人
- Are you alone here? - Yeah, I'm all alone. Right?
这玫瑰是那人买♥♥给你的
The man from the car, he buy the rose for you.
在阿布罗斯附近 一具尸体被冲上岸
电影精选列表