OK. Here we are.
好了 我们到了
What a great evening. Thank you.
真是个美妙的夜晚 谢谢你
If you want, I could come in, pour you a drink.
如果你想的话 我可以进去为你倒杯酒
Tell you the problem. I'm not thirsty.
问题是 我不是很渴
But I had a great time. Thank you.
但我度过了一段美好的时光 谢谢你
Good night.
晚安
'Yeah?' No luck.
嗨 不走运
'Why? What happened?'
为什么 发生什么了
I don't know why. I have to try something else.
我不知道为什么 我得试试别的方法
What's this?
这是什么
It's lobster. I've never had it.
是龙虾 我从没吃过
Ok.
好吧
I don't think my mom wants me to eat it.
我不觉得我妈妈会让我吃
Well, then leave it.
好吧 那就别吃了
Yeah...
耶
Good, huh?
挺好的 是吧
Brave man!
男子汉
Don't touch me!
别碰我
No, I don't want to hear it. Stay away from me, leave me alone!
不 我不想听你说 离我远点 让我一个人静一静
Would you like another beer?
您还想再来杯啤酒吗
No, thanks.
不了 谢谢
Incredible. We have to go see your mum.
了不起啊 我们得去见你妈妈了
How is he?
他怎么样了
He's fine. Did you get a job?
不错 你找到工作了吗
Only two kinds of job on the island, hotel or bank.
这座岛上只有两种工作 不是宾馆就是银行
Give rich people their lunch, or give rich people their money.
给富人提供午餐 或给他们钱
Which?
哪个呢
Lunch.
午餐
How was your lobster?
龙虾吃的怎样
Rubbery.
Q弹
It was kind of you.
你真好
Forget it. I'd rather be with Aldous than be on my own.
算了吧 比起一个人我更愿意和奥尔德斯在一起
I enjoy his company.
我喜欢他的陪伴
You saved my bacon. If I can return the favour.
你救了我一命 不知道该如何报答你
Don't worry. I'll think of something.
别担心 我会考虑些办法的
Bye, Aldous. Nice day. Let's do it again.
拜 奥尔德斯 愉快的一天 有机会我们再聚
Don't you have a car?
你没车吗
I left it in Cambridge.
我把它留在剑桥了
Good night.
晚安
Hey! Hey! We know each other? Who are you?
嘿 嘿 我们认识吗 你是谁
If you know me, you don't need to ask. I know you, don't I?
如果你认识我 你不需要问我 我认识你 不是吗
No, I don't think so.
不 我并不觉得
You're bluffing, aren't you? I live nearby. Is that it?
你在吓唬我呢 不是吗 我就住在附近 你是说那个吗
I'd bet a lot of money you and I have met.
我打赌我们绝对见过
I'm sorry. I wish I could help.
不好意思 希望我帮上忙了
Yeah?
你好
'I found your number.'
我找到你的号♥码了
So that means you must know my name.
那意味着你一定知道我的名字了
'Come and have a drink this evening.
今晚一起来喝一杯吧
'There are some people I'd like you to meet.'
我这儿有些人想让你见见
Are you still there? 'I'm still here.
你还那儿吗 我还在
'If you don't, you'll spend
如果你没有 你会花费
the evening worrying, "What did I miss?"'
一整晚担心 你到底错过了什么的
I don't worry. I never worry.
我不担心 我从不担心
I'm at the Shelter, you must know it.
我在谢尔特 你必须得知道这个
'You have reached a machine.
您已接通
'Please leave your message and we'll get back to you.'
请留下消息我们给您会回话
'You said to get in touch if ever I was in trouble.'
你说过如果我有麻烦就来找你
Well, that's it. I'm in trouble.
好吧 就是现在 我有麻烦了
Bell me.
打给我
Morning.
早
'..Closing price of 233...'
收盘价233美元
You're looking cheerful.
你看起来精神抖擞
I just had a good workout. You should try it.
我只是好好锻炼了 你该试试的
I don't think the Prime Minister wants
我不认为首相会想
to play squash with me. He would if he met you. No.
和我打壁球 他要是见过你就会想的 不
My game's not good enough. Do you ever win?
我游戏玩的并不好 你赢过吗
Almost never.
几乎从没有
He'll play with anyone as long as they give him a good game
只要给他一局精彩的游戏他会和所有人玩的
and he can beat them.
然后他会打败他们
That's Alec. What are you up to?
那就是亚力克 你要干嘛去
Nothing special. Fishing for clients.
没什么特别的 找客户
You?
你呢
Oh. Planning the future.
哦 计划未来
Anything urgent? Nothing. OK.
有紧急事件吗 没有 好的
Tom, great you could make it.
汤姆 你能来真好
Why wouldn't I?
为什么不呢
Only problem with paradise, nothing to do!
天堂的唯一问题 就是没事可做
You must find it boring after such an eventful life.
发现生活中屁事一大堆之后你一定觉得挺无聊的
How do you know about my life?
你怎么知道我的生活是怎样的
Please, don't insult my intelligence.
拜托 别侮辱我的智商
Keep cool, keep calm, don't say too much, OK?
保持冷静 保持镇定 别说太多 行吗
And now, introductions.
现在 介绍自己吧
No. You go first.
不 你先来
Gary, Frank, Dido, this is Tom Eliot.
格里 弗兰克 蒂朵 这是汤姆 艾略特
He's English. British.
他是英国的 英国人
Well, we can spend the next hour debating the difference.
好吧 我们可以花上一小时辩论下此中不同
In my book you're English. Englishman!
在我的字典里你是英国的 英国人
So now perhaps you'll tell me, what's your name?
那么现在你能告诉我 你叫什么了吧
Who is this guy? Are you serious?
这家伙是谁 你是认真的吗
He comes for a drink, he doesn't know who you are?
他是来喝一杯的 他不知道你是谁吗
I'm Curtis Pelissier.
我是柯蒂斯 佩里希耶
Of course you are.
你当然是了
I'm the host. Gary, remember, I can ask who I want.
我是主人 格里 记住 我可以叫我想叫的人
At the end of the day, go private,
一天的结束之后 就自己一个人走
because you want to know something?
因为你知道吗
It works out cheaper. Across the Atlantic, say.
那会便宜些 横跨大西洋 顺便一提
By the time you buy tickets
等到你买♥♥到
for your kids and the nanny and the wife...
你孩子的保姆的还有老婆的票时
Oh, Christ, just pay the 50 and travel in comfort.
哦 上帝啊 就花50元就能舒适的旅行
You don't have to listen to other people. That's worth 50,000!
你不用听别人怎么说 那趟旅行值50000
Dido, you're crazy. You've lost all sense of what's going on.
蒂朵 你疯了 你完全不知道现状
Oh, have I? I don't notice you piling into Jet Blue.
哦 是吗 我没提醒你挤进捷蓝航♥空♥
You know, people have this contempt for money
你知道吗 人们对钱轻视
because nowadays nobody's allowed to say what everyone knows
是因为这些天没人被允许说那些显而易见的事
that money is the best way of keeping score...
钱是发展的最好方式
Dido, you're full of shit.
蒂朵 你满嘴喷粪
I'm not full of shit. I'm telling you...
才不是 我是在告诉你
I don't think we've met.
我不觉得我们见过
No, you're right. Hello.
对 你是对的 嗨
Welcome. Thank you.
欢迎 谢谢
How do you know Curtis? Erm...
你怎么认识柯蒂斯的 呃
I don't.
我不认识他
Then why did he invite you?
那他为什么邀请你
Interesting, I've been asking that myself.
有意思 我也一直在问我自己
I take it you're a friend of his?
我猜你是他的朋友
I'm a friend of everyone here.
我是这每个人的朋友
So, who are they exactly?
那么 他们到底是谁呢
Entrepreneurs. They run a company called Gladstone.
企业家 他们开了家叫格兰德斯通的公♥司♥
You must have heard of it.
你一定有所耳闻吧
Gladstone? Have I? What do you do?
格兰德斯通 有吗 你是干嘛的
Are you asking me?
你是在问我吗
Er...yeah, I just asked.
呃 对 我就是问问
I'm a financial PR. Meaning?
我是金融公♥关♥员 那是
Well, if you haven't heard of Gladstone, then that's my fault.
好吧 如果没听说过格兰德斯通 那么这是就我的错了
Once upon a time, back in the old days, it would take
曾经 好久之前
a whole lifetime to destroy the reputation of
会倾尽某人毕生心力去摧毁一个
a politician or a banker -
政♥治♥家或是银行家的名声
but now, as we know, someone just hits send
但现在 我们都知道 有些人只用发封信
and it can happen overnight. And usually does.
一晚就能成 而且通常有人会这么做
电影精选列表