这就是未来
This is the future.
我们熟知的世界已然消亡
The world as we know it is gone.
酸雨使土地贫瘠
Acid rain has left the land barren
水体污染
and the water toxic.
人类在无穷无尽的战争中伤痕累累
Scarred by endless wars,
在旧世界的废墟中挣扎生存
humanity struggles to survive in the ruins of the old world.
冻结在在漫长的核冬天里
Frozen in the ever lasting nuclear winter,
这就是未来
this is the future,
现在是一九九七年
this is the year 1997.
极暴少年
TURBO KID
- 上吧 - 快上吧
- Yeh. - Oh yeh.
- 使劲 使点劲 - 加油
- Come on! Come on! - Yeah.
- 使劲 - 加油
- Come on! - Yeh!
加油 加油
Come on! Come on!
小鬼
Kid!
嘿
Hey.
老弟 我们好长时间没见了
Oh man. It's been a long time.
最近怎么样
How've you been, huh?
哦 天
Oof. Jee.
有个毒家伙给了我一口 正好咬在我蛋蛋上
A vicious whole bit me, right smack in the middle of my nut sack.
你遇到过这种事情吗
That shit ever happened to you?
嘿 发生了什么
Hey. What happened?
这是谁干的
Who did that?
是老鼠
It was the rat.
就是那只老鼠吗
That rat, did that?
这老鼠有毒
It's was a vicious rat.
没错 你还活着真是个奇迹
Yeah. It's a god damn miracle that you're still surviving on your own.
喝一杯吗
Well. How about a drink?
- 不了 多谢 - 随你吧
- No, thank you. - Suit yourself.
- 再给点劲 - 就是这样
- Oh yeah! - Alright!
加油
Oh, yeah. Oh.
- 没错 再加把劲 - 加油
- Yes, come on! - Yeah.
赢了 赢了
Yes! Yes!
你真想好好玩吗 鸟先生
Are you going to play nice, Mr. Bird?
嗯 你是真想好好玩吗
Huh? Are you going to play nice?
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
饮料你请
Drinks are on you.
他还是独孤求败
Still undefeated.
你还有什么别的吗
So, what else you got?
好吧 这破玩意我可以给你平时的价格
Well. For this junk, I can give you the usual.
这两瓶可以赊给你
Let me give you a couple of these 2 on credit.
看起来比平时还糟
Looks worse than ever.
好吧 如果你还有的抱怨
Well. If you feel like complaining some more,
你可以舔舔地板上的那些东西
you are more than welcome to lap up whatever is on the floor.
真恶心
This sucks.
嘿 继续蹬 你这废物
Hey! Keep peddling, you piece of shit.
真不敢相信
Unbelievable.
或者...
Or...
我可以... 再加上这个
I could always... toss this in for good measure.
你♥他♥妈♥以为自己在干什么 嗯
What the hell do you think you are doing? Huh.
你不能就这么随便走进别人的私人气泡里
You can't just walk into a man's personal bubble.
他的... 他的什么
His... His what?
别人的私人空间
A man's personal space.
半径为一个手臂的距离 知道了吗
The arm length radius, yeah?
那他妈是我的舒适距离 只有家人才能进入
My mother fucking comfort zone. And it's family only.
先生
Sir?
你没看到我正忙着吗 黑克
Can't you see I'm in the middle of something, Heek?
- 又有一个人失踪了 - 是谁
- Another one has gone missing. - Who?
我可没有一整天来听你说 所以你要么告诉我是谁
I haven't got all day, you are going to tell me who it is
要么我就揍到你说出来
or I am going to beat it out of you.
是你弟弟
It's your brother.
操
Fuck!
我们走
Let's roll!
- 我们走 - 好
- Let's go. - Yeh!
快点 快走
Come on. Move it!
我们走
Let's go!
表现非常出色
Outstanding performance.
你那默默无名的哥哥会为你骄傲的
Your infamous brother would be proud.
你还有什么最后的要求吗
You have any last request?
你可以不把这看成惩罚 但是可以看做
Try not to see this as punishment, but rather
在困难时刻证明你用处的机会
an opportunity to prove your usefulness in these difficult times.
你正义的统治结束了 极爆骑士
Your reign of justice is over, Turbo rider.
要成为一个真正的英雄 你还得去见你的女朋友
To be a true hero, you'll have to save your girlfriend.
救救我 极爆骑士
Save me, Turbo rider.
你邪恶的计划不会实现的 机器怪博士
Your evil plan will fail, Dr. Robotor.
我会用我的极爆手套击败你
I will destroy you with my turbo glove.
这是打败机器人的终极武器
The ultimate weapon against the robot threat.
但我可不是普通的机器人
But I am not ordinary robot.
我可是秘密武器 啊哈哈哈
I am a secret weapon! Ah-ha-ha-ha.
准备好品尝... 蓄满极爆能量的...
Prepare to taste... a full turbo charge of...
嘿
Hey.
你手里拿着什么
What's that in your hand?
是...
It's a...
是本漫画书
It's... It's a comic book.
是关于什么的
What is it about?
是关于极爆骑士的
It's-It's about Turbo rider.
这真少见
That's rared.
你是一个人吗
Are you alone?
你有朋友吗
Do you have any friend?
你想玩捉迷藏吗
Do you want to play hide and seek?
我...
I am...
- 我得走了 - 等等
- I got to go. - Wait!
在我们走之前 我还有事要做
Before we go, I just have to take care of something.
现在没事了
It's okay now.
你不用再担心我了
You don't have to worry about me anymore.
我找到新朋友了 我会好好的 我保证
I found a new friend. I'll be fine, I promise.
我...
I'm...
先生 先生
Sir. Sir.
我... 我在想
I've... I've been thinking...
我不知道 你觉得如果我们
I don't know. Do you think it would a better
继续寻找水源
to keep looking for the water source?
而不是去和宙斯作战 会不会更好
Instead of, you know, fighting Zeus.
你的意思是说我们该放弃我弟弟吗
Are you saying we should abandon my brother?
不 不 不是 但是 我的意思是
No, no, no. But, I mean.
你真的觉得我们有可能...
Do... Do you really think we stand a chance...
有可能 这就是你觉得我成为冠军的原因吗
Chance? Is that how you think I became a champion?
计划是成功的一半
A man with a good plan has already won half the battle.
- 那么计划是什么 - 就现在而言
- So, what is the plan? - Right now.
计划是上个小号♥
The plan is to take a piss.
话说回来 谁想靠机会啊
Who needs chance anyway?
真是低级的战术
What a cheap move.
我就知道是你
And I know that was going to be you.
很快你就能学会怎么自己修理了
Soon you'll have to learn how to fix it by yourself.
给
Here you go.
- 早上好 - 我去
- Good morning. - Woh!
你在这儿干什么
What're you doing here?
吃早饭
Breakfast.
哇 你从哪儿找到这些的
Wow. Where did you find all this staff?
看看这些东西
Look at all of these.
简直就是史上最酷博物馆
It's like a museum of coolest in here.
哦 我喜欢这个
Oh. I love one of these.
这颜色真好看
Hey, nice colors.
看看这些裙子 我真喜欢
Look at that dress, I love the color
这裙子的颜色 真好看 我的天哪
of that dress. It's so nice. Oh my god.
- 这儿有好多小... - 嘿 嘿 别碰那个
- There're so many little... - Hey, hey. Don't touch that!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
没事
Yeah.
就是...
Just...
你进入了我的气泡...什么的了
You know, you stepped in my manly... bubble thing.
我把气泡戳破了吗
Did I break it?