贴近嘴巴 免得浪费
Keep it close to your mouth, so you won't waste it.
给你
Here you go.
好了
Okay?
太棒了
Bravo!
太棒了 -噢
Bravo! - Whoo!
太厉害了
Crazy.
她徒手抓到的 -好样的 阿比盖尔
Did she catch that with her hands? - Good job, Abigail!
好样的 你抓到了什么 章鱼吗
Good job! What is that? An octopus?
是章鱼 -太棒了
Octopus. - Good!
你觉得我们要怎么处理 -太他妈厉害了
What do you think we should do now? - Fucking impressive.
我们得生火 -确实 我们得生火
We need to make a fire. - Of course we need to make a fire.
是的
Yes...
你们有人会生火吗
Do any of you know how to make a fire?
什么
What?
你们有人会生火吗
Do any of you know how to make a fire?
不会 -不会
No? - No!
什么 -不会
What? - No!
那你捕鱼完后去生火 然后我们再
Then you'll make the fire after you're done fishing, and then we should...
我们要把章鱼清理一下 -当然
We need to clean the octopus. - Of course we do.
有人会清理章鱼吗
Do any of you know how to clean an octopus?
嗯 -清理章鱼
Huh? - To clean an octopus!
有人会吗
Do you know how to do it?
不行
Uh-huh...
你一块
One for you.
我一块
One for me.
你一块
One for you.
我一块
One for me.
你一块
One for you.
我一块
One for me.
你一块
One for you.
我一块
One for me.
你一块
One for you.
我一块
One for me.
你一块 我一块
One for you. One for me.
你一块
One for you.
我一块
For me.
你一块 我一块
For you. For me.
你一块 我一块
For you. For me.
诶 -怎么了
Uh-huh! - What?
那些是
What's that?
是我的
That's mine.
不是 那一堆多的 是给谁的
No, the big pile there? What's that?
我的 是我的
Mine. It's mine.
全是你的 -对
All of this? - Yes.
不不不 你为什么分这么多
No. No, no, no... Why do you get so much food?
为什么
Why?
我抓到的鱼
I caught the fish.
所以 -我生了火
Yes? - I made the fire.
然后 -我做的饭
And? - I cooked.
活都是我♥干♥的 而且每个人都分到了点
I did all the work. And everybody got something.
嗯
Hmm...
不对 不对 我们都干了活
No. No, we all... we all worked.
你们干什么了
What did you do?
我们收集了柴火
We... gathered all the wood for the fire.
我搬了木头
I moved the log.
对 那边的大木头 我们搬过来的
Yeah, this big log was over there, and we moved it over here.
这不够
Not enough.
对 可能不够 但是我们得齐心协力
No, maybe not enough, but we need to work together.
他们不会干 -没错
They don't know how to do that. - Exactly.
也许这就是你们不该这么懒 这么依赖我的原因
And maybe that's why you should not be so lazy and dependent on me.
不给
Uh-huh!
阿比盖尔 我看你是忘了
Abigail... I think you're forgetting
我们都是一家大型航运公♥司♥的员工
that you and I are employees of a big shipping company.
想起来了吗
Remember?
到头来 我要为顾客的安全负责
In the end, I'm responsible for the safety of the guests.
你必须听我的
You have to do what I say.
我们在游艇上工作 你是个厕所管♥理♥员♥
We work on a yacht. You are a toilet manager.
你不知道怎么处理 -什么游艇
You don't know how to handle... - What yacht?
哪有游艇
Where's the yacht?
你知道吗 阿比盖尔 我很有钱
You know this, Abigail, I am a very rich man.
等我们回去了 我可以帮你
When we get back, I can do good things for you.
我可以让你过得轻松快乐
I can make your life easy and nice.
等我们回去 -对啊
When we get back? - Yeah.
等我们回去 有人在找我们的
When we get back. People are looking for us.
怎么 你以为我们要在这待一辈子
What, you think that we'll stay here forever? What?
你真好笑
You're funny.
公♥司♥没有教你这样做 阿比盖尔 请给
This is not how you were trained, Abigail. Please give...
喔
Whoa!
拜托 这太荒谬了
Come on, this is ridiculous.
你吓到大家了 把棍子放下
You're scaring people. Put the stick down.
嘿
Hey!
我是谁
Who am I?
你是谁 -我是谁
Who are you? - Who am I?
你是厕所管♥理♥员♥ -不
You're the toilet manager. - No.
在游艇上我是厕所管♥理♥员♥ 但在这里 船长 我是谁
On the yacht, toilet manager. Here... captain. Who am I?
你是船长
You're the captain.
没错
Yes.
我是谁 -船长
Who am I? - Captain.
很好 小可爱我是谁 -船长
Very good. Cutie pie? - Captain.
我是谁 -船长
Who am I? - Captain.
我是谁 -船长
Who am I? - The captain.
我是谁
Who am I?
我是谁
Who am I?
我是谁
Who am I?
在游艇上 我是打扫卫生的 在这里 我是船长
In the yacht, cleaning lady. Here, captain.
清楚了吗
Okay?
还有一个
Have one more.
谢谢
Thank you.
我想说 我同意这么安排
I would say, I agree.
我们必须团结协作
I mean, er... we have to work together.
组成一个有序的团队
And... create a good group.
优秀的组织
Good society.
大家不都说
Do you know the saying,
各尽所能
"From each according to his ability,
按需分配吗
"to each according to his needs"?
你没听说过
You don't know this?
宝拉女士
Ma'am Paula...
鉴于您在这种情况下的专业性
With respect to your expertise in this situation...
我想提一个建议 可以吗
...I would like to make a suggestion, if that's okay?
当然
Sure.
我的建议是 男士们
My suggestion is that the boys...
留在这里看火 照顾太太
stay here and watch the fire, and take care of madame.
而你宝拉女士 还有你 我们一起在救生船里睡
While you, ma'am Paula, and you sleep with me in the lifeboat.
谢谢你
Thank you.
嘿 阿比盖尔 看看这个
Hey, Abigail, look this...
我可以给你我的百达翡丽手表
I would give you my Patek Philippe.
让我们在船上睡一晚吧 -嘿 阿比盖尔
For one night in the boat. Hey, Abigail...
我还有15万欧元
150 thousand euros!
让我们进去 -给你的 原装劳力士
Let us in. - For you... original Rolex.
奈尔森 她把包留这里了
Nelson... she left the bag.
什么 -她把包留这里了
What? - She left the bag.
里面有什么
What's in it?
椒盐饼干棒
Pretzel sticks.
不行 我们不能吃 -我就看看 好吗
No, we can't have it. - I'm just gonna have a look. Alright?
不错 -我们不能吃
Nice! - We can't. No.
等等 -你干什么
Wait... - What are you doing?
等一下 等一下
Wait, wait, wait...
也许可以
Maybe...
在这里打开个小口
...if we just make a little hole here...
拿出来两根 一人一根 他们发现不了
Take two out. One each. They'll never notice it.
电影精选列表