您好 一起生物危害污物清理服务
Together Biohazard Remediation.
是她
This is she.
我很遗憾以这种方式认识您
I'm so sorry to meet you like this.
是 我们 我们会帮您处理一切的
Yeah, we, we take care of all that for you.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
不 只须几个小时就可以焕然一新
No, it'll all be different in a few hours.
届时您便可以安心回家
You'll get to come home and not
而不会看到发生过的那一切
see what happened.
好的 能再报一下您的姓名吗?
Okay, can I just get your name again?
好的 我想我们会在六点处理完毕
Yeah, I think we can do it in six.
嘿 客户还得回来住的 伙计
Hey, people need to live here, man.
好吧 他们自己搞不定
Okay, they can't do this themselves.
我可不想替他们擦这种屁♥股♥
I didn't sign up for this shit.
我只清理普通的垃圾 比如污垢 残屑 狗屎
I clean normal shit, like dirt, debris, dog doo-doo.
但别把所有他妈的D字开头的都甩给我啊
You got all the wrong D's in that motherfucker.
死亡 灾难 DNA 不 去他妈的
Death, disaster, DNA, no, fuck that.
明儿一块吃晚饭
I'll see you for dinner tomorrow.
喂
Hello.
嘿 是克莱顿吗?
Hey, is this Clayton?
是 你是谁?
Yeah, who's this?
茱莉娅 我是一起生物危害污物清理服务公♥司♥的
Julia, from Together Biohazard Remediation.
你通过网站向我们递交了你的简历
You submitted your resume through our website.
现在才打给我
Now you call me.
听着 我有四个钟头时间清理我这边发生的一切
Look, I got four hours to wipe out what happened here.
客户有个孩子 我知道这是
These people have a kid, and I know that this is
临时通知 但我需要一名技术人员 就现在急需
super short notice, but I need a tech, like right now.
你还在吗?
Are you still there?
喂
Hello.
我能胜任这活
I can do that.
哦 太棒了 嘿 你有高效空气过滤器吗?
Oh, amazing, hey, do you have a HEPA filter?
有 但在商店里
Yeah, mine's in the shop.
好吧 那就戴上PPE口罩吧
Okay, just your PPE then.
PP D
PP, D.
明白了
Got it.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
很高兴你来了
Glad you came?
你的PPE呢?
Where's your PPE?
哦 我 我走得太匆忙了
Oh, I just, I left in such a rush,
我一定是忘了
I must forgot it.
有人戴着我的PPE跑了
Someone just ran off with mine.
好吧 我去看看我车上有没有
All right, let me check the van.
给 你把这个签了
Here, you sign this.
怎么了?
What's the matter?
你病了吗?
You sick?
只是有点过敏
I just have allergies.
我能问问这里发生了什么事吗?
Am I allowed to ask what happened here?
死者刺死了她的丈夫
The decedent stabbed her husband to death
然后开枪自杀了
and then shot herself.
那么 你怎么看?
So, what do you think?
我不知道
I don't know.
关系复杂
Relationships are hard.
我想 人可以变成动物
People can be animals, I guess.
但说真的 你的计划是什么?
But seriously, what's your plan here?
我会处理干净的
I'll make them disappear.
用擦洗器 肥皂和清洁剂
With a scrubby and soap and detergent.
好吧 我们有四个小时
Okay, we have four hours.
别忘了 底下也有
Don't forget, it's under here too.
你不会是什么变♥态♥嗜血狂吧?
You're not some gore freak, are you?
你一直干这行 这话不应该我问你吗
You gotta be one yourself running a business like this.
我是老板 而且是我先问你的
I'm the boss, and I asked first.
血就是血
Blood is blood.
对我来说没差
Doesn't matter to me.
重要的是我不想让遗属看到这一切
What matters is that I stop families from seeing it.
是吗?
You?
嗜血狂
Gore freak.
我所做的一切服务包您满意
Everything I do is guaranteed.
我只有一口价 只有一口价
I got one price, one price only.
服务包括消毒 清洁 除臭
That includes disinfecting, cleaning, deodorizing.
无论您需要什么 我都能做到
Whatever you need, I can do it.
我甚至会处理乐色
I'll even dispose of the waste.
“我知道我所做的事是自私的”
“但我真不能再这么活下去了”
“你一直都支持我”
“我想永远抱着你”
看来你有点心不在马 哈?
I see you got distracted, huh?
那边的活我都干完了
I'm done in there.
你这里需要帮忙吗?
Do you need help with this?
- 嘿 - 瓦屋
- Hey. - Whoa.
听着 我不需要帮忙
Look, I don't have to help.
这首先需要分解
It needs to break down first.
对不起 你别动
Sorry, just don't,
等我回来再开始
don't start without me.
操
Fuck.
我♥操♥
Oh, fuck.
嘿
Hey.
在你开始评头论足之前
Before you start judging me,
我想跟你聊聊 好吗?
I need to share something with you, okay?
我有一个很严重的恶习
I have this very bad addiction.
就像一个诅咒
It's like a curse,
或者说一种疾病
or a disease,
或者说一种癌症
or a cancer.
那就是吃尸体
That's someone's existence you ate.
他们已经死了
They're dead.
我并不是在扰乱破坏别人的生活
It's not like I'm messing with someone's life.
我看到你的所作所为了
I saw what you did.
真正的信在哪?
Where's the real letter?
等等
Wait.
不 不 不 别这样 别这样
No, no, no, don't do that, don't do that.
茱莉娅 求你了 求你了 我求求你 我求求你了
Julia, please, please, please, please.
听着 我知道我表现得有点癫狂 好吧 但你听我说
Look, I know I'm not acting like myself, okay, but listen.
奇怪的事发生在我身上 我真的很害怕
Something strange is happening to me, and I'm really scared.
我需要你的帮助 你要相信我
And I need your help, you gotta believe me.
求求惹
Please.
我确实病了 好吗!
I'm sick, okay!
谁让你没及时回复我的简历
And you were late responding to my resume.
你可不可以离开这儿?
Will you leave?
看在这家人的份上 拜托你 我的包你拿走好了
For the family's sake, please, just take my bag,
别再与我有联♥系♥了
never contact me again.
让我帮你吧
Let me help you.
我来搞定这些
I got this.
你需要我
You need me.
哈喽啊
Hello.
嗨 凯伦
Hi, Karen.
抱歉 我不知道你还在这儿
I'm sorry, I didn't realize you'd still be here.
现在可以进来吗?安全吗?
Is it safe to come in?
可以
It is now.
哦 我不打算留下来
Oh, I don't plan to stay.
奥利芙 我孙女 她现在会和我住一起
Olive, my granddaughter, she'll be staying with me now,
她说今晚要抱着她的小羊羔睡着
and she says she needs her lamb to fall asleep tonight.
我可以去她房♥间拿吗?
Is it okay if I go to her room to get it?
没问题
Absolutely.
当然可以
Of course you can.
谢谢你
Thank you.
如果你真的很在意这个 你应该避免
If you're really serious about this, you should avoid
吃喷洒了化学物质的食物
eating food sprayed with chemicals.
佛祖保佑你
Bless you.
这就是她需要的
This is what she needs.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
走的时候 请把钥匙留下
If you'll just please the leave the key
放在邮箱里
in the mailbox when you leave.
凯伦 我觉得这个应该给你
Karen, I think you should have this.