新生
Newborn.
我睁开双眼
I open my eyes.
融入
I melt.
永恒之光
Into the eternal night.
闪耀
A spark.
我坠落火焰中
I fall into the flame.
你带我走出黑暗
You brought me out of the shadows.
你带我离开地表
You lifted me from the ground.
带我重走生命之途
Brought me back to life.
佳人何梦
What is she dreaming of?
平静安详
How calm she is.
深陷爱中
In love.
致远宁静
Forever at peace.
我们拾级而上
We climbed the steps...
通往仙境
To the wonder.
涨潮了
It's coming in.
爱让我们融合
Love makes us one.
合二...
Two...
为一
One.
你中有我
I in you.
我中有你
You in me.
妈妈
Momma?
你怎么不开心
Why are you unhappy?
我没有
I'm not.
除了你 我不会再爱
I'd never hoped to love again.
我会与你形影不离
I'll go wherever you go.
塔狄安娜 看她多可爱
Tatiana, look how cute she is.
你想要一个同样可爱的妹妹吗
You want a little sister like that?
她多大
How old is she?
三个月
Three months.
如果我因为你不娶我而离开你
If I left you because you didn't want to marry me,
那就代表我不爱你
it would mean I didn't love you.
我没有想从你那得到什么
I don't expect anything.
不过同行一段路而已
Just to go a little of our way together.
别那么严肃了
Stop being so serious!
你明白吗
You understand?
他问你愿不愿意来美国生活
He's asking if you want to come and live in the United States.
我的挚爱
My sweet love.
直到终点
At last.
我的曙光
My hope.
爱你 无以伦比
How I loved you.
你来这里多久了
So how long have you been here?
几个月了
A couple of months.
你觉得这里怎么样
How do you like it so far?
我很喜欢
I like it.
-你有孩子吗 -我有个女儿
- Do you have any children? - I have a daughter.
她十岁了
She's 10.
单亲妈妈一定很辛苦
I bet it's hard being a single mom.
我女儿小一些
I know my daughter's a little younger,
但也许她们能一起玩
but it would be fun for them to get together, maybe.
这么小的孩子搬家一定不好受
It's kind of a hard age to move away from someplace.
这里如此安宁
A land so calm.
真诚
Honest.
丰富
Rich.
只要你将爱予我
If you love me...
别无他求
there's nothing else I need.
你少言寡语
You spoke little.
但爱意丰盈
But you were an incredibly loving man.
好啦 我们还要买♥♥什么
Okay, what are we missing?
这里东西太多了 好干净
There's tons of stuff. It's super clean.
真漂亮
Everything is beautiful here.
一切都好整洁啊
Look how clean everything is.
你要娶她吗
Are you going to marry her?
她的头发很漂亮
She has pretty hair.
手也很漂亮
Pretty hands.
你们在一起会致富的
You guys might get rich together.
她还会调酒
She can even make drinks.
那样就太好了 你就可以做我继父
It'll be great. You'll be my stepdad.
这是干什么呢
What's going on here?
我们做点修复工作
We're doing a little remedial work.
什么修复工作
Remedial work?
检查一下这里有没有有毒物
We're looking to make sure there's no toxins.
我家里有奇怪的东西
I got stuff on my house.
孩子们行为异常
Kids acting strange.
有时候我们会发现焦油状的物体
Sometimes we see... like tar
从天井裂缝中渗出来
coming out in the cracks in the patio.
我们的邻居把房♥子交给别人保管
The neighbors here, they had their house in escrow.
他们搬走了
They pulled out.
房♥主搬走了
The buyers pulled out.
是啊
Yeah.
太糟糕了
That's too bad.
实验报告上说
The reports from the lab came in.
校园的土壤和尘土中
It showed the presence of lead and cadmium
发现有铅和镉
in the surface soil and in the dust in the schoolyards...
爱我之爱为何爱
What is this love that loves us?
它来自虚无
That comes from nowhere.
从四面八方涌来
From all around.
如天空
The sky.
如你 如云
You, cloud.
你也爱我
You love me, too.
我染过金色 褐色 粉色 红色
I've had it blonde and brown and pink and red.
未经过我妈妈允许 我是不能染头发的
Me, I could never dye my hair unless my mom says I can.
我妈不管我
My mom doesn't care.
她很前卫
My mom's pretty cool.
放学后 你带她去游泳
After school you took her to swim.
告诉她野花的名字
Taught her the names of the wildflowers.
你说她是你的女儿
You called her your daughter.
我在写感想
I'm writing my thoughts.
你爱我吗
You love me?
当然
Of course.
我没有朋友
I don't have any friends.
在巴黎我有很多朋友
In Paris I had lots.
我们得离开这里
We need to leave.
我们俩都得离开
Both of us.
我觉得缺了什么
There's something missing.
有一种爱
There is a love...
如同缺少雨水滋润的
that is like a stream that goes dry
干涸溪水
when rain no longer feeds it.
但是还有一种爱
But there is a love...
如同大地深处涌出的泉水
that is like a spring coming up from the earth.
第一种是世俗之爱 第二种是神圣之爱
The first is human love, the second is divine love
源自苍穹
and has its source above.
丈夫应该爱妻子
The husband is to love his wife
就像基♥督♥恩泽教堂
as Christ loved the church,
为她奉献生命
and give his life for her.
他不是发现她的美丽之处
He does not find her lovely--
而是让她因爱而美
he makes her lovely.
这样的结合有另一番优雅
But there is a grace that comes in such a marriage.
我17岁结婚
I got married when I was 17.
有了一个孩子
And I had a child.
但我的丈夫
But my husband...
开始追求别的女人
started running after other women.
他离开我们
And he left us...
去了加纳利群岛
and went to Canary Islands.
其他牧师告诉我
And other priests have told me that...
在教会看来 我还是他的妻子
in the eyes of the church I'm still married to that man.
他们说我不能参加圣礼
They said I couldn't have the sacraments.
我很想做一个妻子
I want to be a wife.
我甚至不知道我为何一开始会和他在一起
I don't even know why I was with him in the first place.
之后新生命降临了
Then it sunk in.