从这里看一切都很美
Everything looks so beautiful from up here.
我要说
I'll say.
我整个星期都在想你
I've been thinking about you all week.
我无法忘记你
Can't get you out of my mind.
我也一直在想你
I've been thinking about you too.
天啊 你太棒了
God, you're amazing.
你知道那个事吗?
You know that?
发生了什么?
What's wrong?
那只是
It's just,
你应该得到更多
you deserve more than this.
此刻在这里...
This moment right here...
这就是我要的
This is all I need.
汤姆...
Tom...
我很抱歉...
I'm sorry...
我... 我不能
I... I can't.
没事的
It's OK.
没事的
It's OK.
艾玛 要和我谈谈吗?
Emma, you gotta talk to me?
这样不行
This isn't gonna work.
我们不能再这样了
We can't do this any more.
听着
Listen.
我知道这不是我们所期望的
I know this is not how we expected things to go.
但是 我...
But, I...
我真的很在乎你
I really care about you.
你别说你对我没有同样感觉
You can't say you don't feel the same way about me.
我的感觉并不重要
How I feel doesn't matter.
艾玛?
Emma?
艾玛 等等
Emma, wait!
听着 明天来见我
Look, just meet with me tomorrow!
我不想这是我最后一次见到你
I don't want this to be the last time I see you.
我们不能
We can't.
为什么?
Why?
因为明天是我的周年日
Because it's my anniversary.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
结束了
It's over.
马克·韦伯斯特办公室
Mark Webster's office.
请稍等
Please hold.
纪念日快乐 韦伯斯特夫人
Happy anniversary Mrs. Webster.
噢 真漂亮 谢谢你
Oh, they're beautiful! Thank you.
谢谢你等侯 我能帮忙吗?
Thanks for waiting. How can I help?
不 我已经说过我们无可奉告
No, I've already stated that we have no comment.
马克·韦伯斯特办公室
Mark Webster's office.
谢谢赛琳娜
Thanks Selena.
你好 小南瓜
Hello pumpkin.
我以为你要穿那条红裙子?
I thought you were going to wear the red dress?
你知道那是我最喜欢的
You know that's my favorite.
我知道
I know.
我想 也许可以试试一些不同的东西
I just thought that, maybe we could try something a little different.
没关系
It's okay.
还有时间回公♥寓♥换衣服
There's still time to stop by the apartment and change.
那是什么?
What's that?
没什么
Nothing.
艾玛?
Emma?
你知道那只会引发你的焦虑
You know that's only going to trigger your anxiety.
抱歉...
I'm, sorry...
你拿我的文件干什么?
What are you doing with my file?
他们要撤销他的假释
They're revoking his parole.
难道你不希望把那些人关进监狱
Don't you wish you were still putting guys like that
而任由他们在外面逍遥吗?
in jail instead of keeping them out?
我不怀念住在伯明翰的小平房♥里
I don't miss living out of a shoebox
穿着廉价西装的日子
in Birmingham, wearing cheap suits.
我也不怀念替别人干脏活的日子
And I don't miss doing everyone else's dirty work.
在这里 每个人都在替我♥干♥脏活
Up here everyone else does the dirty work for me.
你知道我怀念什么吗?
Do you know what I do miss though?
我怀念那个无忧无虑的女孩
I miss that care-free girl.
这是我为你拍的仅有的几张照片之一
One of the few photos I have of you, in front of the camera.
她在想什么?
What was she thinking?
我不记得了
I don't remember.
汤姆
Tom.
先生
Sir.
抱歉 - 你见过我妻子吗?
Pardon me. - You've met my wife?
你有吗?
Haven't you?
我不这么认为?
I don't think so?
艾玛 这是汤姆·戈尔曼
Emma. This is Tom Gorman.
实际上 我们去年在圣诞晚会上见过
We met at the Christmas party last year, actually.
没错 你拍卖♥♥了一些照片捐赠给
That's right. You auctioned off some of your photographs
慈善机构
you took for charity.
他们太棒了 - 现在
They were stunning. - Now, now.
你们都知道那不是圣诞派对
You both know it wasn't the Christmas party.
那是“假日”派对
It was the "Holiday" party.
你就是在那里找到“警♥察♥”的
That's where you found the "P.C" police.
周末有什么安排吗?
Much on for the weekend?
只是些文案工作...
Just paperwork...
艾玛... 亲爱的?
Emma... darling?
什么?
Yes?
我来开车...
I drove...
好吧...
Right...
很高兴再次见到你
Nice to meet you again.
星期一
Monday.
现在 是
Now that, was,
美食时间
delicious.
你想吃甜点吗?
Would you like some dessert?
噢 我很好 谢谢
Oh, I'm fine, thank you.
奶油蛋糕怎么样?
How's the Gâteau le creme?
爱死了
It's to die for.
完美
Perfect.
我们要两个
We'll take two.
当然
Of course.
我以为我们不是在送礼物?
I thought we weren't doing gifts?
今晚我想给你个惊喜
I wanted to surprise you tonight.
人们说钻石是女孩最好的朋友
They say diamonds are a girl's best friend.
但是11年...
But 11 years...
显然这是我们的钢婚纪念日
apparently makes it our steel anniversary.
所以 我特意做了这个
So, I had this specially-made.
很漂亮
It's beautiful.
谢谢你
Thank you.
戴上试试?
Try it on?
噢 我的天
Oh my god!
太棒了
Bravo!
那是不久前的你
That was you not so long ago.
嘿
Hey!
你还和我们在一起吗?
You still with us?
是啊
Yeah.
我以为我们不是在送礼物?
I thought we weren't doing gifts?
去超级碗吗?
Super Bowl?
这是50码线 你总是这么说
It's the 50-yard line. You did always say that
你想去吗? 也许今年钢人队...
you wanted to go and I thought that maybe this year...
会打进总决赛
The Steelers would be in it?
不可能
Not a chance.
他们今年很烂 不像第4和12赛季
They suck this year. Unlike 4 and 12.
让我来
Let me.
周年纪念日快乐 小南瓜
Happy anniversary pumpkin.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
没事 我很好
Yeah, I'm fine.
我知道 这不关我的事
I know it, is none of my business.
还有...
And...
我知道你觉得自己刚刚
I know that you feel like you just made
做出一个巨大的承诺
a huge commitment out there.
但我只想让你明白没什么是一成不变的
But I just want you to understand that nothing is set in stone.
对 如你所说 这不关你的事...
Yeah, you're right! It's none of your business...