♪如果没有他的帮助♪
♪ And you know without his help ♪
♪就找不到离开的路♪
♪ 'twould be impossible to leave ♪
♪神奇魔法信手拈来♪
♪ Fantastic power's at his command ♪
♪我很确定他会明白♪
♪ And I'm sure that he will understand ♪
♪他是魔法师 就住在奥兹♪
♪ He's the Wiz and he lives in Oz ♪
♪他就是魔法师♪ ♪他就是魔法师♪
♪ He's the Wizard ♪ ♪ He's the Wizard ♪
♪他就是魔法师♪
♪ He is the Wizard ♪
♪他就是魔法师 他就是魔法师♪
♪ He's the Wizard. He's the Wizard ♪
♪他就是魔法师♪
♪ He's the Wizard ♪
♪他就是魔法师♪
♪ He's the Wizard ♪
伊凡敏的银鞋是你的了
Evvamean's silver slippers are now yours.
你不介意二手货吧
You got nothin' against second hand, do you?
我从没穿过这么精致的鞋子
I've never had anything so fine.
姑娘 穿上试试
Girl, put 'em on, put 'em on!
刚刚好合脚
They fit perfect.
但是你要向我保证
But you gotta promise to never take them off,
到家之前绝对不要把鞋脱下来
not 'til you get home.
为什么
Why?
因为这双鞋有神秘的特殊超能力
Because they got super special secret powers!
比如说
Like what?
如果到处乱说
What's the point of a secret
那还能叫神秘吗
if you're gonna go blabbin' it to everyone?
向我保证 在你到家之前
Just promise you won't take them off for anyone,
遇到任何人都不要脱鞋
not until you get home.
我保证
I promise.
再来一个吻
And now a kiss
加强防护
for extra added protection.
防护什么
From what?
各种情况 诸如此类
All kinds of whatnot.
到处都有艰难险阻
There's some nasty stuff betwixt here and there.
你脚上穿着绝世珍宝
You got you somethin' very precious on your feet.
全奥兹国的活物没有一个不认识它
Ain't a creature in Oz won't recognize
不想抢来据为己有
and want to snatch them kicks for themselves.
但是现在我得走了
But now I must go!
再见
So, goodbye.
我说再见
I said, goodbye!
雷吉 你按我说的买♥♥新电池了吗
Reggie? You get me a new battery like I asked?
使劲摇一摇 再踩住离合器
Give it a shake and lean on the clutch.
我说再见
I said good-bye!
等等 你还没告诉我去哪里找魔法师呢
Wait. You didn't tell me where to find the Wiz.
别担心 魔法师住在翡翠城里
No hay problemo. Wiz lives in the Emerald City.
翡翠城又在哪儿啊
And where's that at?
亲爱的 你一定找得到的
Oh, darling, you can't miss it.
翡翠城又大又绿
It's big and it's green
就在黄砖路的尽头
and it's right at the end of the yellow brick road.
黄砖路
The yellow brick road?
只要沿着黄砖路 一定找得到
Just stay on the yellow brick road and you can't miss it.
但是要小心飞猴
But watch out for the Winged Warriors.
飞什么
The winged what?
还有开力大
And the Kalidahs.
这又是什么
Who are they?
他们会变形
They're shape shifters.
还会读心
And mind readers.
还会施咒蛊惑你骗走银鞋
And they will charm them slippers right off your feet.
别忘了提醒她小心罂粟
And don't forget to warn her about the poppies.
罂粟 不就是花吗
Poppies? Like flowers?
花有什么可怕的
What I gotta be scared of flowers for?
有时候最美丽的事物往往也最危险
Sometimes the most dangerous things are also the most beautiful.
这句话太深刻了
That's deep, cuz.
它们会引诱你靠近 只要卷须碰到你
They lure you in, and once they get their tendrils on you,
就无法逃脱
they never let you go.
它们让你播种浇水耕地
They put you to work sowing and watering
从日出到日落
and plowing their fields from sunrise to sunset
直到第一次霜降 你才能解脱
until the first frost sets you free.
但是也有好处啊 大把新鲜空气呢
But it ain't all bad. Plenty of fresh air.
艾达佩乐刚才提到西方恶女巫
Addaperle said something about the Wicked Witch of the West.
你就不用担心她了
Oh, you don't gotta fret about her.
鉴于你让她姐姐死得很惨
Seein' how you off'ed her sister,
如果你落到她手里
if she gets her hands on you,
她立刻就会把你剁碎了下油锅
she'll slice, dice and deep fry your butt 'fore you can blink.
所以没必要担心她
So, no sense worrying about her.
旅途愉快
Have a nice trip.
给魔法师带个好
Regards to the Wiz!
沿着黄砖路走就行了吗
Just follow the yellow brick road?
沿着黄砖路走就行了
Just follow the yellow brick road.
但是黄砖路在哪儿呢
But where is the yellow brick road?
♪心有所感而无处隐瞒♪
♪ There's a feeling here inside that I cannot hide ♪
♪已尽力却于事无补♪
♪ and I know I've tried but it's turning me around ♪
♪不确定是否知晓自己心安或心乱♪
♪ I'm not sure that I'm aware if I'm up or down ♪
♪不知身处何方 只需脚踏实地♪
♪ if I'm here or there I need both feet on the ground ♪
♪为什么感觉快要溺亡♪
♪ Why do I feel like I'm drowning ♪
♪明明空气重重环绕♪
♪ When there is plenty of air ♪
♪为什么眉头紧皱♪
♪ Why do I feel like frowning ♪
♪或许是心有恐惧♪
♪ I think the feeling is fear ♪
♪身处他乡♪
♪ Here I am in a different place ♪
♪身处他时♪
♪ in a different time ♪
♪在这他时他乡♪
♪ In this time and space ♪
♪而我却想逃离♪
♪ But I don't want to be here ♪
♪被告知必须拜见魔法师♪
♪ I was told I must see the wiz ♪
♪但魔法师又是谁♪
♪ But I don't know what a wizard is ♪
♪只希望他就在那里♪
♪ I just hope the wiz is there ♪
♪也许我已发疯♪
♪ Maybe I'm just going crazy ♪
♪逼得自己紧张不安♪
♪ Letting myself get uptight ♪
♪像婴儿般手足无措♪
♪ I'm acting just like a baby ♪
♪然而一切都会好转♪
♪ But I'm gonna be all right ♪
♪只要我回到家♪
♪ As soon as I get home ♪
♪只要我回到家♪
♪ As soon as I get home ♪
♪在这个不同的世界♪
♪ In a different place ♪
♪在这个不同的时间♪
♪ In a different time ♪
♪周围各式各样的人啊♪
♪ Different people around me ♪
♪我想一一认识♪
♪ I would like to know ♪
♪认识这个神奇的世界♪
♪ of their different world ♪
♪了解他们对我的看法♪
♪ And how different they find me ♪
♪魔法师是谁 是否身材魁梧♪
♪ And just what's a wiz, is it big ♪
♪是否令人恐惧♪
♪ Will it scare me ♪
♪若我请求回家♪
♪ If I ask to leave ♪
♪是否得魔法师应允♪
♪ will the wiz even hear me ♪
♪我又将如何知晓♪
♪ And how will I know then ♪
♪是否能再次回到家乡♪
♪ If I'll ever get home again ♪
♪形单影只♪
♪ Here I am alone ♪
♪尽管这感觉何曾相似♪
♪ Though it feels the same ♪
♪不知将何去何从♪
♪ I don't know where I'm going ♪
♪孤身一人♪
♪ Out here on my own ♪
♪这不是游戏♪
♪ And it's not a game ♪
♪飓风来袭♪
♪ And a strange wind is blowing ♪
♪这里的一切让我惊奇♪
♪ I am so amazed by the things that I see here ♪
♪不想恐惧缠身♪
♪ I don't want to be afraid ♪
♪只想回到家乡♪
♪ I just don't wanna to be here ♪
♪这是我唯一的信念♪
♪ In my mind, this is clear ♪
♪茫然迷失 不知所措♪
♪ What am I doing here ♪
♪多希望我已回家♪
♪ I wish I was home ♪
快看 黄砖路
What d'ya know? A yellow brick road!
你好哇
Why hello there.
有零钱吗 行行好吧
Got any loose bills? Spare change?
也许钱包里夹着几张被弄脏的纸币
Maybe some dirty old dollars cluttering up your purse?
你说什么
Did you say that?
我说什么了
Did I say what?
会说话的稻草人
A talking scarecrow?
在哪里
Where?
就是你
You!
电影精选列表