不要质疑
Do not question.
(罗西家咖啡馆 16:30到17:00)
这就有趣了
This is interesting.
没写白河
No White Rivers.
你以前学到过 这种情况
You've been taught that, in this situation,
最好让它看起来像 入室行窃被发现后暴♥力♥升级
it's best to appear like a burglary gone bad.
你拿走现金 信♥用♥卡♥
You take cash, credit cards,
甚至还有不太值钱的东西 要把这里洗劫一空
even a few things of minimal value, and ransack the place.
如果这是真的迈尔斯警长
If this is the real Deputy Myers,
那屋里的是谁?
then who's in the house?
你不能冒险发动车子
You can't risk starting the car.
排气管拍出的烟雾 就像点燃的烽火台一样
Plumes from the tailpipe will act just like a smoke-filled beacon.
没信♥号♥♥
No bars.
你希望那个冒名顶替者也是如此
You hope the same is true for the impostor.
你希望他能尽快离开
You hope that he leaves the scene quickly.
但如果他没有很快离开 你就只能冒险
But if he doesn't leave soon, you're going to have to risk it.
这里有点小麻烦
Got a bit of a problem here.
我看出来了 你没叫救援吗?
Yeah, I can see that. Uh, did you call for help?
撞车的时候好像把无线电撞坏了
Well, my radio, I think it went out when I went off the road.
试过打手♥机♥ 没信♥号♥♥
Tried my cell. No signal.
哦
Huh.
我看看我的手♥机♥
Just my cell.
对 我也是 没信♥号♥♥
Uh, yeah. Me, too. No signal.
你从哪来?
Where you coming from?
东边
East.
你知道几公里外发生入室抢劫了吗?
You know anything about a, um, burglary few miles back?
入室抢劫?不知道
Burglary? Can't say that I do.
我接到了911报♥警♥电♥话♥ 这在镇上不常见
You see, I got a 911 call, which by itself is unusual in this town.
是一个本地女人家
It's the home of a local woman.
跟罕见的是
Even more unusual, at the scene,
这次有个男人在卧室被射杀
there's a man shot dead in one of the bedrooms.
看起来女人当时也在场 可能受伤了
And it looks like the woman was there, possibly wounded.
但是现在找不到她
But there's no sign of her now.
我在餐厅见过你
I saw you at the diner.
哇 你真是太善于观察了
Wow, you are extremely observant.
我以前也经常去罗西家
Well, I go to Rosie's earlier.
那里都是熟悉的面孔
There's nothing but friendly faces.
但是这次完全不同
And this time, it's all different.
在这里出现这么多陌生面孔 很不寻常
It's unusual to see, uh, so many unfamiliar faces in these parts.
所以你每天晚上五点去罗西家吃晚餐?
So you go to Rosie's for dinner every night at 5:00?
关于这一点你也有什么高见吗?
You gonna make some kind of smart remark about that, too?
抱歉 我能问个问题吗?
Sorry. Can I ask you a question?
白河 你熟悉吗?
White Rivers... are you familiar with it?
白河?对
White Rivers? Yeah.
我知道
I know it.
我只是要确认
I just had to be certain.
白河!
White Rivers!
我一直在苦苦思索
I've been racking my brain.
那到底是什么意思?
What does it mean?
你让心跳减慢 呼吸轻缓
You calm your heart, quiet your breath.
你倾听所有声音
You take in every sound.
你的任务完成了
You've completed your mission.
由于附带损害 不算完全成功
Not a complete success, due to the collateral damage,
但从长远看 也没什么区别
but in the long run, it makes no difference.
这个星球上有七十亿人口
Seven billion people on the planet,
就算考虑到医疗水平的进步
and even with medical advances, the odds are,
也只需要130年 甚至更少
in only 130 years, maybe less,
现在活着的每个人都会死去
every single person currently alive will be dead.
七十亿
Seven billion.
你的工作连舍入误差都算不上
Your work doesn't even equate to a rounding error.
你根本不知道自己为什么在乎
You don't even understand why you care.
但你确实希望他们能来得及救那个女人
But you do hope they make it to the woman in time.
你还好吗?
You all right?
嗯
Yeah.
大概吧
Guess so.
刚收工
Just finished.
所以还算顺利?
So everything went okay?
很高兴你能打来
It's good to hear from you.
谢谢
Thanks.
有个小事故
There was one slight hitch.
又一个平民
Another civilian.
但不像上次那个
Not like the last one.
所以一切都清理干净了?
So everything was cleaned up?
你最好尽快回来
You'd better get back here as quick as you can.
我会的
I will.
只是需要休息一下
Just need some rest.
还有一件小事要了解
And one last loose end.
小事?
Loose end?
这是私事
Something personal.
是吗?
Oh, yeah?
你在想什么?
Something on your mind?
就是…
It's just, uh...
我一直能看到他们在燃烧
I keep seeing them burning.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
抱歉 孩子
Sorry, kid.
尽快回来吧
Get back as soon as you can.
我会等你的
I'll be waiting.
你出去了?
Did you go out?
-就是去看一下路况 -为了我?
- Just, uh, checked the roads. - For me? Heh.
太贴心了
That's so sweet.
不敢相信 我居然真的睡着了
I can't believe I... I actually slept.
考虑到…
Considering.
你可以对我做任何坏事 但你没有
I mean, you could've done all kinds of unspeakable things to me, but you didn't.
也许你真的不是坏人
Maybe you're not a bad guy after all.
你觉得怎么样 牛仔?
What do you say, cowboy?
人生苦短
Life's short.
你今天就退房♥?
You check out today?
应该是的
Most likely.
我已经等不及想离开这个小镇了
I can't wait to get out of this town.
这里这么糟糕?
It's that bad?
怎么 你想搬过来吗?
Why? You planning on moving here?
我就知道
Thought not.
你会去哪?
Where would you go?
任何地方
Anywhere.
任何地方?
Anywhere?
我不知道
I don't know.
可能去佛罗里达吧
Florida, maybe.
你说任何地方
You ask anywhere...
然后你挑了佛罗里达?
and then you pick Florida?
好吧 意大利
Okay, Italy.
南意大利
Southern Italy.
罗马也会下雪
It snows in Rome.
嗯
Hmm.
那一定会很美
It must be beautiful when it does.
你会说意大利语吗?
Do you speak Italian?
我…
I, um...
我在学校学过西班牙语
I studied Spanish in school.
它们挺接近的 是吧?
It's kind of the same thing, right?
有点
More or less.
这里…
There are...
也有些好东西
some good things here.
说一个
Name one.
我要去洗漱一下
I'm just gonna go freshen up, okay?
(布兰卡·里奥斯)
白河
White Rivers.
世界真小 随便坐吧
Small world. Please sit wherever you want.
-迪克西 -对 就像那个杯子的名字
- Dixy. - Yeah, like the cup.
但是大部分人叫我“迪”
Most people, they see "Dee."
罗西是我姨妈 那是她的店
Rosie, she's my aunt. She's the owner.
她不太好 如果你非要知道的话 她得了癌症
She's not well. It's cancer, if you really must know.
-你为什么不认识警长? -什么?
- Why didn't you know the deputy? - What?