(我最亲爱的凯蒂)
爸 求你了
Dad! Please!
(木工)
(爱你的露丝)
我是温斯克洛斯 我来接露丝斯雷特
Vince Cross. Here to process Ruth Slater.
20 40
Twenty. Forty.
释放计划 读一下 照做才能不再回来这里
The release plan. Read it. It's how you stay out of here.
你的十诫 不要碰毒品 酒精 酒吧 夜店
Your Ten Commandments. No drugs, drinking, bars, nightclubs.
不要碰枪♥械♥或其他武器
No firearms or any other weapons.
你不能跟其他有犯罪记录的人接触
You cannot associate with anyone with a criminal record.
尤其是已知重罪犯
No known felons.
我是温斯克洛斯 请开门
Vince Cross, open the door.
-有问题吗 -没有
-Questions so far? -No.
嘿 凯瑟琳 是我
Hey, Katherine, it's me.
请回妈妈的电♥话♥ 让她别烦我好吗
Can you please return Mom's calls and get her off my back?
我跟她说了你在紧张排练 可这样下去不是办法…
I told her you've been deep in rehearsals, but I can't keep that up--
你的释放会改变接触禁令吗 会不会
Does your release alter the terms of your no-contact order? Yes or no?
-不会 -你能主动联♥系♥受害者家属吗
No. Can you reach out to the victim's family?
-能还是不能 -不能
Yes or no? No.
盯着天花板几周后 人有时会想去赎罪
Couple weeks staring at the ceiling, people sometimes wanna make amends.
我无话可说
I got nothin' to say.
(露丝斯雷特因谋杀 斯♥诺♥霍米什警长被判入狱)
成功的关键是工作
The main thing for success is a job.
-你有工作了还是在找 -有工作 木工
-You either have, or you're looking. -Got a job. Carpentry.
如果不合适的话 我有朋友在海鲜包装厂
Well, if it doesn't pan out, I got a friend in seafood packing.
我的朋友史丹愿意试用我的人
My man, Stan. He takes my people on a trial basis.
不用了
I'm good.
把名片收起来
Take the card. Take the card.
看来你认为 你把你的自♥由♥生活都安排好了
Guess you think you got this freedom thing all figured out, huh?
安全气囊爆开造成了脑震荡
The concussion came from the airbag.
可是我没事 没人受重伤
But I'm fine. And nobody was hurt too bad.
除了你
Except for you.
你有吃药吗
Have you been taking your meds?
-有的 爸 拜托 -嘿
-Yes, Dad. Jesus. -Hey.
-凯瑟琳 -抱歉 妈
-Katherine. -I'm sorry, Mom.
你不用说抱歉
You don't need to be sorry.
-我不是存心要吓你 -别担心
-I didn't mean to freak you out. -Don't worry.
伤势如何
So what do we know?
她断了一根肋骨 肩膀脱臼 还有脑震荡
Oh. She's got a broken rib, dislocated shoulder, and a concussion.
你出院后要跟我们住一段时间
When you get out of the hospital, you need to come stay with us for a while.
-不 爸 我没事的 -我觉得那是个好主意
-No, Dad. I'm fine. -I think that's a good idea.
我的独奏会快到了
My recital's coming up.
船到桥头自然直
Well, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.
你可以在家里练习
You can practice at home.
欢迎来到你的新家
Welcome to your new home.
你和我每周二11点 都要在这里见面 风雨无阻
You and I will meet here every Tuesday, 11:00 a.m. without fail.
谢谢你开车送我
Thanks for the ride.
你卖♥♥掉我的东西 害我大老远走回来
You sold my stuff! I had to walk all the way downtown!
我配合你好几个月了
I worked with you for months.
-你这个大话精 -你得交房♥租
- You're such a liar. - You need to pay rent.
-你以为你高人一等 -露丝斯雷特
- Think you're better than me? - Ruth Slater?
-跟我走 -去你的
- Follow me. - Fuck you!
这是公交车路线图 它们总是晚点
The bus map. They're always late.
这里的规矩很简单
House rules are simple.
不准打架 偷窃和损害财物
No fightin', stealin', destroying property.
快 起来
Come on, get up.
淋浴不能超过十分钟
Shower. Ten minutes.
其他的 用常识判断
Everything else, use your common sense.
-敲门好吗 -瓦尔 你知道规矩的
- How about a knock? - Val, you know the rules.
女士们 你们的新室友 露丝
Ladies. Your new roommate, Ruth.
你们自我介绍吧 我让你安顿一下
You can all introduce yourselves. I'll let you get settled in.
嘿 猪头
Hey, dickhead.
我们就这样算了吗
We're gonna just let this go?
这个婊♥子♥害死了爸 只坐20年 因为行为良好就出来了
Twenty years of Dad's life, and this bitch gets out early for good behavior?
那算什么
What is that?
你认为爸会甘心吗
You think Dad would want that?
我怎么知道爸会怎么想 基斯
How do I know what Dad would want, Keith?
你的脸怎么了 压力太大
What is it? Stress, huh?
医生给我开了些药
Doc's put me back on something.
会好的
It'll go away.
嘿
Hey.
反正我们也做不了什么
There's nothing we can do about it anyway.
我想跟你一起拿着棒球棒去打她
I'm thinking you and me, couple of baseball bats.
那就能解决 我们所有的问题了 然后呢
Yeah, that'd solve all our problems, and then what?
算了吧 伙计
Come on, man.
我开车去了珀迪
I drove to Purdy.
我看到那个婊♥子♥走了出来
And I watched that bitch walk out.
嘿 你别管这件事了
Hey, you need to leave this alone.
你不跟我一起干
You're not with me on this?
没错 我不跟你一起干 我有家庭 我有孩子
No, I'm not with you. I got a family. I got a kid.
她住在唐人街
She's living in Chinatown.
嘿
Hey.
-爸的仇不报了 -听着
-But what about Dad? -Now, look.
你得把这件事放下了
You need to leave this alone.
嘿
Hey.
我不知道是不是我精神状态不好 这些作业糟透了
I don't know if it's my state of mind, but these papers are worse than ever.
《蝇王》
Lord of the Flies?
这个学生写小猪成为“带嘴”羔羊
This student is writing about how Piggy was made into an "escape goat."
据说她闯红灯前车子开偏了
They said she was drifting before she ran the light.
她只是分心了
She was just distracted.
这是巧合吗
It's… a coincidence?
释放信 凯瑟琳不可能看到的
The release letter? There's no way Katherine saw that.
只是正好是同一天
It's just… the same day.
-要是她想要找凯瑟琳怎么办 -她不能
-What if she tries to find Katherine? -She can't.
这是意外 跟露丝斯雷特没关系
And this was an accident. It has nothing to do with Ruth Slater.
(无联♥系♥人)
斯雷特 你的电♥话♥
Slater. Phone call.
喂
Hello.
喂
Hello?
警♥察♥杀手
Cop killer.
别碰我的东西
You don't touch my stuff.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You piece of shit.
滚出去
Get the fuck out.
基斯
Keith?
我不知道我们是否还会去
I don't know if we're still going.
我得找个保姆
We need to get a sitter.
给退休的人送什么好
What do you even get somebody for their retirement?
钓鱼竿还是别的什么
A fishing rod or something?
等等 史蒂夫
Hold on. Steve.
爸爸要上班去了
Daddy's going to work.
只是…
Just so…
很蠢 对吧 就像…
Stupid, right? Like…
我得跟你说多少次 这不再是你的房♥子了
How many times do I have to tell you it's not your property anymore.
这是我的房♥子
It's my fucking house!
不 现在归银行了
No, it's the bank's house now!
你敢靠近门 我对天发誓…
You come to that door, I swear to fucking God…
你发誓说什么
Swear to God what?
好了 你们都冷静一点
Okay, I need you to knock it down a notch or two.
-你要做什么 露丝 -凯蒂在里面吗
- What are you gonna do, Ruth, huh? - Katie in there?
你要做什么
What are you gonna do?
露丝
Ruth!
这是谁的主意
Whose idea was it?
你们可以说实话 或者等我查出来 你们选
You can either tell me the truth, or I'll find out. Your choice.
斜坡
The ramp?
好了 你们知道我的建议
All right. Well, you guys know my advice.
-别帮忙 -明白
- No outside counsel. - Got it.
是我做的
I did it.
-你怎么做的 瑞恩 -我做了就是了
-How'd you do it, Ryan? -I just did it.
我把木板拖过去 下面垫砖
I dragged the wood over and put it up on bricks.
英格伦太太
Uh, Mrs. Ingram?
-你们都被禁足了 -什么
- You're both grounded. - What?
-这不公平 -我说了是我做的
-That's not fair. -I said I did it.
那些木板每块都有60多斤重 得要两个人才行
电影精选列表