I can't move.
那你就会死在那里 你想死吗?
Then you're gonna die. Do you wanna die tonight?
你不能这样死掉
This is not how you die.
我觉得他肯定要这么死了
I think it is.
加油
Come on.
加油 对 就在那里
Come on, you did it. You're in there.
加油 保持清醒
Do it, do it! Stay awake!
加油 尼克
Come on! Come on, Nick!
加油
Come on. Come on.
加油 马上就成功了
Come on. You got it.
你能行的
You got it. You got it.
你能行的
You got it. You got it.
-老天爷啊! -醒醒
Oh, for fuck's sake, man! Wake up!
醒醒
Wake up. Wake up.
起来 尼克
Get up, Nick. Get up.
快起来
Get up.
醒醒啊 尼克
Come on, Nick.
快点起来
Come on! Get up!
起来 尼克
Get up, Nick.
开拍!
Action!
天啊!
Oh, my god!
耶!
Yes!
-他怎么起来了? -训练有素的演员
How is he up? Trained actor.
好了 我们接入了
All right, man, we in.
这样背叛哈维 让我感觉很不好
You know, it didn't feel great betraying Javi like that.
尤其是我并不完全相信你们的话
Especially, since I'm still not convinced he's your guy.
奇怪的是...
But the strange thing is...
我觉得自己挺适合干这个的
I can see myself doing more of this stuff.
这种间谍工作
You know, spycraft.
耍耍诡计什么的
Subterfuge. What have you.
我可能还挺有天赋的
I think I might have a real gift for it.
太好了 我们还有个任务要给你
Good, 'cause we got another mission for you.
不行!去他妈的!
No, no, no! Fuck that!
太吓人了
It was terrifying.
而且派对一结束我就去机场
I'm about to leave for the airport after the party, so...
尼克 我们的情报显示 玛丽亚·德尔加多此刻
Nick, our intel suggests that Javi is holding Maria delgado
就关在哈维的宅邸
on the compound right now.
-就在这里? -对
On the compound? Yeah.
你要帮我们找到她
We need you to help us find her.
也就是说 你要想办法多待一段时间
Which means we need you to figure out a way to stay a little longer.
薇薇安 我做不到
Vivian, I can't do this.
你能做到 我们刚刚亲眼看到了
Yes, you can. We just saw you do it.
尼克 那个小女孩
That little girl, Nick?
没有别人能帮她了
She doesn't have anybody else.
只有你
Just you.
如果你离开
And if you leave,
我也不知道她会发生什么
I don't know what's gonna happen to her.
我想感谢大家今晚的到来
I just want to thank you all for coming tonight.
这对我来说意义重大
It means more to me than you can know.
我想给大家讲个故事
And I would like to tell a story.
几年前
A few years ago,
我和我父亲的关系逐渐恶化
my relationship with my father had deteriorated to the point
我们不再说话了
where we were no longer speaking.
有时候我父亲非常难相处
He could be extremely difficult, my father.
说实话 我也不比他强多少
And to be fair, maybe I am not much better.
但是他生病之后
But when he got sick,
我意识到
I realized
在没修复我们的关系之前 我不能失去他
I didn't want to lose him before we could repair our broken relationship.
但我不知道怎么修复
But I didn't know how.
但是某一天
And then, one day,
大约在他去世前的一星期
about a week before he died, it happened.
出现了奇迹
A miracle.
我抬头看...
I looked up...
病房♥的那台小电视上正在播放
And I saw on a tiny little hospital TV...
《第♥一♥夫♥人♥的保镖》
Guarding Tess.
我父亲和我在所有事情上都意见相左
We disagreed about literally everything, my father and I.
除了这部电影
Except for this movie.
我们都非常喜欢
We both loved it.
我们经常引用里面的台词
We would quote it back and forth.
从某种程度上说 我父亲就是苔丝
In a way, my father was Tess.
那位前任第♥一♥夫♥人♥
The former first lady.
而我就是道格·切斯尼克
And I was Doug chesnic.
那位负责保护他的秘密特工
The secret service agent charged with taking care of him.
那部电影让我们和好了
That movie brought us together.
所以我想代表已故的父亲和自己
So, on behalf of my late father and myself,
感谢你
I want to thank you.
你肯定也想不到 道格·切斯尼克
I bet you didn't know Doug chesnic could have
能对某些人有这么大的影响
such an impact on someone.
道格确实是个复杂的人
Well, Doug was a complicated guy.
他有着矛盾的忠诚
He had, um, competing allegiances
有时候
and sometimes,
扮演这样的角色
being in the skin of a character like that
是会对我造成负面影响的
can take its toll.
感谢你的牺牲
Well, thank you for your sacrifice.
你演得太出色了
It was extraordinary.
谢谢你邀请我
Thank you for having me.
而且我...
And i'm...
我...
I'm...
非常激动地宣布
Excited to announce that
哈维终于让我读了他的剧本
Javi has finally allowed me to read his screenplay
太精彩了
which is fantastic.
绝对是个杰作
It's truly a masterclass.
好多年没看过这么精彩的剧本了
It's easily one of the best things I've read in years.
所以你愿意参演了?
So, does that mean that you want to be in it?
我不愿意
I don't.
不过我愿意
But what I would like is to
跟你一起
spend a little more time here
在这里多待几天
on the compound with you.
讨论出一部我们自己的...
Coming up with our own...
电影
Movie.
你怎么说?
What do you say?
我愿意
I say yes.
我愿意
Yes.
我解雇了厄尔
I fired Earl.
-这种事已经发生两次了 -不行
- This has happened twice now. - No.
他是受雇于特勤局的司机
He is a driver in the employ of the secret service.
我管不着厨师和护士
I can't do anything about the cook or the nurse.
因为他们为你工作
No, they work for you.
但是这个人为我们工作 所以他被炒了!
But this guy works for us and he's gone!
尼克
Nick.
我们通过监控找到了一个地方
The security cameras gave us a probable location for Maria.
玛丽亚可能就关在那里 我们发给你
I'm sending it to you now.
想办法进入那个房♥间 尼克
Find a way to get into that room, Nick.
凯奇先生
Mr. Cage.
-嗨 哈维 -尼克
Oh, hey, Javi. Nick.
我突然意识到
I realized
如果我们要一起创造一部艺术作品
that if we are going to create a work of art,
光盯着屏幕是不行的
we can't just sit and stare at a screen.
我们要开放思想
We have to open our minds
接受宇宙的无穷可能性
to the infinite possibilities of what the cosmos has to offer.
这是什么?
What have you got there?
神圣的灵感 致幻剂
Divine inspiration.
操 随便吧!
Fuck it!
我在想 我们的电影 应该是由角色驱动的
So, I was thinking that maybe our movie would be character-driven.
对
Yeah.
不应该依赖那些老套的剧情
Something that doesn't rely on corny special effects.
对 比如那些大爆♥炸♥特效
Right. Or like big explosions.
我们的电影要细致入微
It has to be nuanced.
要有很多层次
And work on multiple levels.
要完全关注在表演上
It should be completely about performance.
这可能是我的嗨后疯话
电影精选列表