我想起一个笑话
I remembered a joke.
很逗
It's funny.
好吧
Okay.
一天晚上索格和他的妻子做♥爱♥
Seorg and his wife were having sex one night,
突然他的儿子闯了进来
when their young son suddenly enters the room.
等一下 我们走的方向对吗?
Hang on a sec. Are we going in the right direction?
奥拉夫!
Olav!
我们在找什么?
What are we looking for?
只管继续开
Just keep going.
再开一点 到达勘探现场我们自然会被标记
A little bit more or else we will be flagged on the site.
好吧 继续说那个笑话
Okay. Continue the joke.
那个男孩吓坏了 尖叫着跑出房♥间
The boy gets scared and leaves running from the room, crying.
他妈妈说:"亲爱的 现在怎么办? "
The mother says, "Honey! Now, what should we do? "
女人就这德性
You know women...
他爸爸说:"我来解决吧"
The father says: "Let me handle this".
然后他去了孩子的卧室 告诉孩子自己在开玩笑
Then he leaves and goes to the child's bedroom to say he was joking.
他打开房♥门看到自己那畜生儿子
He opens the door and sees the small bastard
压在他奶奶身上 和她做♥爱♥!
is lying on top of his grandmother, having sex with her!
非常有激♥情♥ 时起时落 翻云覆雨
Very animated too, rises and falls, up and down.
然后他看着他的爸爸说...
Then he looks for the father and says
怎么了 老爸?
What's wrong, Dad?
你和我妈妈玩 我和你妈妈玩 不对吗?
You play with mine so I play with her, right?
停!
Stop!
是这吗?
Is it here?
就在这
It's right here.
都别动!
Don't move!
把灯打开
Turn on the light.
哦 天呐!
Oh, my God!
凯特!
Kate!
我靠 -抱歉 凯特
Shit. - Sorry, Kate.
这些人说你一直在等他们
These fellas said that you've been expecting them?
哦 是啊 谢了 汉克斯 -谢谢
Of course, thanks, Hanks. - Thanks.
嗨 呃...你忘了 是吧?
Hey, uh... you forgot, didn't you?
没 没 我只是...
No, no, I just...
忘了
Yeah.
他只想...事实上 他来了
He just wanted to... Actually, this is him.
我是桑德·霍尔沃森博士
I'm Dr. Sander Halvorson.
我是凯特·劳埃德
Kate Lloyd.
当然 你知道我是谁吗?
Yes. Do you know who I am?
我知道
I do.
亚当也和我说了些你的事情
Adam told me a little bit about you as well.
他说你的专业是古代脊椎动物学
He said you specialized in vertebrate paleontology.
主要是干这个
Primarily, yes.
显然你已经从冰盖中提取了样本
And obviously you extracted specimens from pack ice.
我曾工作在一些寒冷的挖掘现场
I've worked on several cold weather digs.
很好
Good.
我的一个老朋友 我们在奥斯陆是同事
An old friend of mine, a colleague of Oslo,
在南极洲开了一个地质研究站
runs a geological research station in Antarctica.
48小时前 他的小组发现了一些东西
48 hours ago, his team found something
非常值得注意
quite remarkable.
真的?
Really?
他们发现了什么?
What'd they find?
我们明晚飞抵那里 检查勘探现场
We're flying down there tommorow evening to examine the site.
我需要一位古生物学者
And I need a paleontologist.
博士 我想你能理解
Doctor, I'm sure you can understand that
要我挖东西前总要先告知下大概内容吧?
I need to know a little bit about what it is I'm being asked to dig up?
那有一个很大的建筑
There is a structure.
一个大建筑?
A structure?
是 -在南极洲?
Yes. - In Antarctica?
还有一个样本
And a specimen.
我只能告诉你这么多
That's all I can tell you.
那我想我没有时间去考虑了
And I guess I don't have any time to think about this.
是的 抱歉 我需要你现在答复我
No, I'm sorry. I need your answer right now.
呃...
Well...
我去
I'm in.
太好了
Great.
亚当会告诉你我们行程的细节
Adam will get you the details of our departure.
好了 车里见 -是 明白 谢谢
Right, I'll see you in the car. - Yes, of course. Thank you.
亚当
Adam.
你们究竟在搞什么?
What the hell is it?
你现在知道的和我一样多
You now officially know as much as I do.
但我要告诉你一件事 我给那家伙工作三年了
But I'll tell you one thing, I worked for that guy for three years
我从没见过他这么兴奋
and I've never seen him this excited.
她是美国人吗?
She US?
看那个家伙
Look at this guy.
常人怎么能做到这样子?
I mean, how is that even humanly possible?
我希望你能帮我点忙
I was hoping maybe you could help me with something?
我都找不到一份近三周的报纸
I can't seem to get ahold of a newspaper three weeks old
我急切的想知道一些确凿的信息
and I'm a man in desperate need for certain information.
卡特 你不要这样
Carter, don't do this to yourself, man.
你想知道什么?
And what information would that be?
我想知道骑士队打的怎么样
I want to know how the Cavaliers are going.
我不看橄榄球的
I don't follow football.
那是个篮球队
It's a basketball team.
他们打篮球
They play basketball.
勉强保级呗 他们可是骑士队
Barely. They're the Cavaliers, man.
对不起 我帮不了你 -啊 没事
Sorry, I couldn't help you. - Nah, that's all right.
听着 只想让你们知道 不管你们是做什么的
Listen, just so you guys know, whatever y'all are doing,
这一两天里你可能想把自己包起来
you might wanna wrap it up in a couple of days.
嗯 为什么?
Yeah, why's that?
很强的暴风雪要来
There's a storm moving in. A nasty one.
睡醒啦 格里格斯 是啊 他说得对
Good morning, Griggs. Yeah, he's right.
然后你最不想待的地方...
And the last place where you want to be
就是和一打挪威人关在一起
is cooped up with a dozen Norwegian guys.
相信我
Trust me.
基地在我的1点钟方向
Base in sight of my 1 o'clock.
我是H3海王 准备降落至极地科考站 收到了吗?
This is H3 Sea King inbound to Thule. Do you copy?
你好 H3海王 请从西侧降落
Hello, H3 Sea King. Please, approach from the west.
着陆点现在空着
Landing pad is cleared
B组归来
Bravo, coming back.
可以走了 格里格斯
Good to go, Griggs.
霍尔沃森博士 -是我
Dr. Halvorson? - Yes?
欢迎来到极地科考站 -谢谢
Welcome to Thule. - Thank you.
爱德华要你去勘探现场 现在就去
Edvard asked you to go to the site, right now.
拉尔斯开车送你去
Lars is going to drive you.
嗨 -嗨 欢迎
Hi. - Hi. Welcome.
请到车里去 -谢谢
Please go in the Spryte. - Thanks.
你好 先生
Hello, sir.
小心脚下
Watch your step.
桑德
Brighten.
爱德华!
Edvard!
你成功了 -当然 成功了
You got it. - Sure, I did.
这是凯特·劳埃德
Yeah, this is Kate Lloyd.
哥伦比亚大学古生物学家 -欢迎
Columbia paleontology. - Welcome.
亚当·芬奇 我的助理研究员
Adam Finch, my research assistant.
欢迎 -嗨
Welcome. - Hi.
这是爱德华 我的好朋友
This is Edvard, my good friend.
这都是我们小队的人 卡尔和朱丽叶都是地质学家
This is some of my team. Karl and Juliette. Both geologists.
嗨 -欢迎
Hi. - Welcome.
好了
Okay.
让我告诉你为什么要你飞一万英里来
Let me show you why you flew 10,000 miles.
天啊!
Holy shit!
我们估计它在这里已经有大约十万年了
We estimated this has been here approximately 100,000 years.
我们接收到一些信♥号♥♥
We picked up a signal transmitting.
可能是求救信♥号♥♥
Some kind of distress call, perhaps.
难以置信啊
Incredible.
我们想可能是当幸存者离开飞船时
We think the signal was triggered
自动触发了这信♥号♥♥
when the survivor exited the craft.
幸存者?
Survivor?
天啊
My God.