我叫凯思琳
My name is Kathryn.
这是我女儿米莉亚
And this is my daughter Milja.
你能分些农作物出来吗
Would you be able to spare some of your crop?
我们能给些东西作交换
We can offer something in exchange.
那就一份真正的宝物吧
A real treasure, then.
我们有豆科作物
We have legumes,
黄花烟草
rusticas,
高耐性品种
strong varieties.
这些能增加你的产出
These could boost your yield.
金斯种子
蔬菜 南瓜
你肯定能分些东西
Surely you can spare something.
而且绰绰有余
There's more than enough.
他们都这么想
That's what they all thought.
好吧 那或许...
Well, then perhaps ..
或许我们能过夜
Perhaps, we could stay the night.
里面去
Inside.
等下
Wait.
坐床上
On the bed.
坐床上
on the bed.
等下
Wait.
里面去
Inside
拉门闩开门
Unbolt that door.
里面去
Inside.
先给食物
Food first.
你还有椅子吗
Do you have any more chairs?
坐床上
Sit on the bed.
包
Bags.
别动
Don't move.
站起来
Stand up.
站那边
Stand there.
背对我
Turn your backs to me.
转身
Turn around.
坐回去
Sit back down.
你们从哪来
Where are you coming from?
莫纳
Mulner.
你们单独出行?
You travel alone?
就我们两个
Just the two of us.
我们能再吃些吗
Can we have more?
你在这里多久了
How long have you been here?
七年
Seven years.
一直一个人?
Always alone?
以前和我兄弟住一起
I used to live with my brother.
他死了
He's dead.
站起来
On your feet.
里面去
Inside.
我得求你件事
I need to ask you something,
别内♥射♥她
Don't come inside her.
关门
Shut the door.
是要给你刮胡子
It's to shave you.
你有厕所吗
You have a toilet?
垃圾堆旁 用上你的鼻子
By the heaps, use your nose.
她喜欢你
She likes you.
你喜欢她吗
Do you like her?
你想和她交往吗
Would you like to keep seeing her?
农场小是有原因的
The farm is small for a reason.
但我们还是发现了
But we still found it.
我们能开垦更多土地
We could clear more land.
能有更多人手管理 - 我已经管理好了
More hands to manage it. - I've managed so far.
你是运气好
You've been lucky.
跟运气无关
It wasn't luck.
收拾你们的东西
Pack your things.
就现在
Now.
他把爆弹放在他前裤袋里
He keeps the shells in his front trouser pocket.
我能从床上够到
I can reach them from the bed.
你有时间上膛吗
Will you have time to load the gun?
我会把枪拿到外面
I'll take it outside.
他到门口时 我就准备好了
By the time he reaches the door, I'll be ready.
尽量别同时用两发
Try not to use both shells.
米莉亚在哪
Where's Milja?
米莉亚
Milja!
生火
Light the fire.
拿刀片来
Get the blade.
你得先消毒
You need to sterilize it first.
是一整颗
It's in one piece.
得烙烧止血
It has to be cauterized.
没事了
It's okay.
退后
Get back.
离我远点
Get away from me.
站起来
Get up.
到里面去
Get inside.
把枪放那
Keep that gun there.
关门
Shut the door.
我病了
I'm sick.
他死了 是吗
Gone, is he?
快了
Going.
最好这样 总比饿死好
Better this way, than through the stomach.
你觉得他有机会吗
You think he has a chance?
这个嘛
Well,
现在无关紧要
no matter now.
他有用
He's useful.
在适合一人的农场上
A third mouth
有三张嘴
on a farm fit for one.
不管怎样 他不行了
And too far gone, anyway.
那试试也无妨吧?
No harm in trying, then?
你在感情用事
You're getting sentimental.
你越来越老了
You're getting older.
找到我的人是他
He was the one that found me.
你兄弟怎么死的
How did your brother die?
大意而死
He was careless.
蹲下
Down on the floor!
有多少
How many are there?
六个
Six.
我们有两颗爆弹和一颗子弹
We have two shells and one bullet.
对我们来说够了
Enough for us.
你为什么浪费浆果
Why are you wasting berries?
弄些肉
Some meat,
有了蛋白质 我们或许能撑下去
with the protein we might make it.
在外面出没的只有用两条腿走路的
The only thing crawling out there walked on two legs.
食物足够两个人的
There's food enough for two.
明天你能给他刮胡子
You could shave him tomorrow.
那样不行
Not like that.
你必须下手
You have to do it.
为了我们两人
For both of us.
为了我们两人
.. for both us.
我能做一顿饭
I can cook a meal.
一顿饭?
a meal?
用蘑菇
with mushrooms.
那要有几天
That would take a few days.
我们可以暂时离开
We could go away for a while.
我们走
We're leaving
我不走
I'm not.
太迟了
It's too late.
你知道太迟了
You know it's too late.
你给我们下毒了?
Did you poison us?
没
No,
就毒了我
just me.
别
Don't.
别浪费爆弹
Don't waste the shell.
你带刀了吗
Have you got your knife?
我需要你动手
I need you to do it.
电影精选列表