纽约未曾改变
New York is still here.
我们没变 我们明天也不会变
We're here. We're going to be here tomorrow.
这就是人们的行为准则
This is the way of life people want.
民♥主♥ 法制 与人为善...
Democracy, the rule of law, people treating each other decently...
彼此关怀 我们会更加进步
people caring about each other, and we're gonna prevail.
纽约现在不会改变 而且永远也不会
New York is gonna be here tomorrow and it's gonna be here forever.
而且这也是贯彻全世界的 行为准则
And this is the way of life that people want throughout the world.
爸爸回来了
Daddy's home!
你在干嘛?你在干嘛?
What are you doing? What are you doing?
你在这干什么?
What are you doing here?
之前一个小时她都要急死了 你去哪儿了?
She's been dying to do that for the past hour. Where were you?
她怎么还不睡? 我处理些文件而且路上很堵
What's she doing still up? I had some paper and the traffic is horrible.
你牵个气球疯什么?
What are you doing with the balloon?
交通堵塞
Heavy traffic.
- 下次告诉我们一声 - 我知道 我会的
- Let us know next time. - I will, I will.
你还不睡干什么? 你要去楼上刷牙吗?
What are you doing? You're going to go upstairs and brush your teeth?
- 快去吧 去去去 - 去吧 上楼
- Come on, go, go, go! - Go. Get up there.
- 你会给我盖被子吗? - 当然
- You're going to tuck me in? - Yeah of course.
我会检查牙刷
I'm gonna check that toothbrush.
爸爸
Dad!
医院怎么说 他们要给她换药吗?
So what, they change her medication?
医生说我们要一直尝试不同的药 到癫痫不再发作为止
The doctor says we'll keep trying different ones until the seizures stop.
真是个高明的方案
That sounds like a genius plan.
哪儿来的气球?
That's where she got the balloon then?
医院的人都很好心
They're pretty nice in there.
- 除了那个白♥痴♥ - 谁?邢医生?
- Except that one idiot. - Who? Dr. Sing?
他跟她说话的时候 好像她不正常似的
He talks to her like there's something wrong with her.
你怎么了? 他跟她说话就像她五岁一样
What are you talking about? He talks to her like she's five.
我可不这么看 他是个混球
I can't stand him. He's an asshole.
他就是... 我很抱歉 我就是...
He is... I'm sorry, I just...
我不知道怎么把你调到开车 要两小时那么远的地方
I don't understand how they can move you two hours away randomly.
这太荒唐了 你明白的
- It's ridiculous, you know it is.
这只是暂时的 不是吗 凯?
- It's temporary, isn't it, Ker?
- 我不在乎是不是暂时的 - 行了
- I don't care that it's temporary. - Come on!
什么狗屁"生活品质"你比我还清楚
'Quality of Life' it's a bunch of shit and you know it.
爸爸 我刷完牙了 我要睡觉了
Daddy, I brushed my teeth. I'm going to bed.
好 我这就上来了
Okay, I'm coming up right now.
我能怎么办?我又没有背景
What do you want me to do? I ain't got no seniority.
- 爸爸 我刷完牙了 - 别再说了
- Daddy! I brushed my teeth! - Gotta finish this now.
我要睡觉了
I run in bed!
好的 宝贝 我这就来了 等下
Okay, baby, I'm coming up. Hold on.
我爱你 别想了 好吗?
I love you. You stop it, okay?
- 嘿!你这个小草! - 小草是喂马儿的
- Hey you! - Hay is for horses.
对哈 还真是
Yeah, it is.
查理怎么样了 爸爸?
How did Charlie run again, Daddy?
查理怎么样了? 你知道查理怎么样
How did Charlie run? You know how Charlie ran.
查理是个乖狗狗 对吗?
And Charlie was a good dog, right?
对 你说什么呢?他是最乖的
Yeah, what are you talking about? He was the best.
所以你也给我起名叫查理 对不?
And that's why you named me Charlie, right?
对 嘘 我们不能太大声
Yeah. Psh. We can't say that too loud.
妈妈还以为我给你起名 是因为夏洛特奶奶
Mommy still thinks I named you after Grandma Charlotte.
查理?
Charlie?
查理
Charlie!
你没事吧?
You okay?
没事
Okay.
你累了?
You tired?
没事
Okay.
你知道我一直梦到你和妈妈
You know all I ever dreamed about was people like you and mommy.
晚安 宝贝
Good night, baby.
那里就是那个城♥堡♥...
And that's where the castles were...
是吗?
right?
- 你长大的地方? - 就是 宝贝
- Where you grew up? - That's right, baby.
大城♥堡♥
The giant castles.
而且还跟整个世界一样大?
And they was as big as the whole world?
好了 睡吧
Okay, go to sleep.
晚安 宝贝
Good night, baby.
1986年 皇后区计划
小白!我要我的枪!
Milk! I want my gun!
我在1-C号♥公♥寓♥找到个小杂种
I got the little motherfucker down here in the apartment 1-C.
一个诡计多端的小杂种
A little Casper motherfucker.
一个黑人之中的叫小白的小杂种
A little glow-in-the-dark motherfucker that they call Milk. Milk!
诡计多端的小白杂种拿了我的枪
Little glow-in-the-dark Casper motherfucker got my gun...
我要抢回我的枪 小白 我那该死的枪在哪儿 小白?
and I'm gonna get my shit, Milk! Where's my goddamn gun, Milk?
给我该死的枪 你♥他♥妈♥的小白
Give me my goddamn gun. Fuck you, Milk!
把枪还给我 杂种 你偷了我的枪
Give me my gun! Shit, you stole my gun.
小白在哪里?他在哪儿?小白?
Where Milk at? Where he at? Milk?
你这个黑人中的小白崽!
You glow-in the-dark Casper motherfucker!
我要我的枪
I want my shit!
- 你♥他♥妈♥滚出来 出来 - 闭嘴
- Get the fuck out! Get out! - Shut up!
滚出去 汉基! 滚回你自己家去!
Get outta here, Hanky! Go to your own fucking house!
文尼?
Vinny?
文尼
Vinny!
无人之子
眼前这一切 亲眼看到...
Seeing it is, in person...
跟在电视或图片上看到的 非常不同
is very different than seeing it on television or seeing pictures of it.
给你的感觉是拆迁已经完成了
It gives you a sense of the devastation that was accomplished there.
即将退休的警♥察♥局长 查尔斯·斯坦福...
Retiring Police Commissioner, Charles Stanford...
以及他预言的继任者 马里恩·马德斯
and his predicted successor, Captain Marion Mathers...
在平安夜继续执行
are coming under continued scrutiny...
旨在提高生活质量的皇后区计划
of the Quality of Life raid here at the Queensboro Projects...
当地人说
on Christmas Eve. Locals are saying...
这里已经鸡犬不宁
this didn't have a whole lot to do with safer streets.
真正目的是出于地♥产♥需要
It had a lot more to do with real estate.
一桩要把滨海住♥宅♥ 变成度假公♥寓♥的计划
A deal to turn the coveted waterfront property into condos.
我他妈住在这儿
I fucking live here!
奥萨玛·本·拉♥登♥ 还有其他的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Osama Bin Laden and other terrorists...
仍然伺机而动
are still in hiding.
我们的决心很明确
Our message to them is clear.
无论持续多久
No matter how long it takes...
美国人♥民♥都会找到你们 并且将你们交诸正义的审判
America will find you and we will bring you to justice.
我他妈住在这儿 这是我家
- I fucking live here! We live here!
你住在这儿?我们知道
- You live here? We know that.
好了 都让开 让开
All right, back up! Back up!
马德斯队长 一名妇女告诉我
Captain Mathers, I talked to one woman...
你们118队在这里 是不受欢迎的
who said that the 118 isn't welcome here.
是你们今晚制♥造♥的动♥乱♥
You're causing trouble by being here tonight.
我们所做的
What we're doing...
是把危险的邻居变成无害
is we're making a dangerous neighborhood safer.
所以 我们想让住在这里的 善良市民
So that, the good citizens who live here...
享受他们的假期
we want them to enjoy their holidays.
- 他们可不这么看 - 那 正是我们要做的
- They don't agree with you. - Well, that's what we're doing.
怀特
我是警♥察♥
I'm a cop.
去他妈的
Fuck.
上班 下班 上班 下班
Twenty in, twenty right out. Johnny.
上班 下班 上班 下班
Twenty in twenty out, twenty in, twenty out...
我每天都他妈跟自己说
that's what I fucking tell myself every day.
上班 下班 上班 下班
Twenty in, twenty out, twenty in, twenty out...
上班 下班 上班 下班
twenty in, twenty out, twenty in, twenty out.
老天 你三十岁才当警♥察♥吗?
Jesus, you're a fucking rookie at 30?
真衰 我三十岁生日的时候...
Shit. My 30th birthday...
都快要退休了
I was halfway to retirement.
你就那么过了二十多岁 尽情享乐 自♥由♥自在
So you just spent your fucking twentys, having fun, being free.
不对 四处留情
Bullshit. Eating pussy.
自从我调到这里你每天都要问我
You've ask me this every day, since I've transferred here.
对头
Yep.
你知道唱片店吧 像7-11那种 没那么刺♥激♥
You know record shop, 7-11 's, they're not that exciting.
去他妈的刺♥激♥
Fuck excitement.
你知道的 我为你感到惋惜 老人家
You know, I feel bad for you, old man.
假如有一天 你把车停到 这些意大利辣妹身边...
One day, you're fucking pulling over these hot Italian chicks...
接下来说这些?
the next with this shit?
干!每个人都恨美国
电影精选列表