我不知道
I don't know.
也许我们一开始就被诅咒了
Maybe we were doomed from the beginning.
我是说 也许爸爸压根儿就不是什么"阳光先生"
I mean, it's not like Dad was Mr. Sunshine.
有时候 我觉得我们所有的问题都来源于他
Sometimes I think all our problems came directly from him.
但他也带来了很多好的一面
But a lot of the good stuff did, too.
还记得他怎么叫我们的嘛
Remember what he always called us?
"可怕二人组"
The Gruesome Twosome.
他告诉我们 不管发生什么都要在一起
He told us to stick together, no matter what.
天啊 我们到底是怎么了
God! What the hell happened to us?
失魂姐弟
喂
Hello?
嗨 你是马吉·迪恩吗
Hi, is this Maggie Dean?
是的
Yes.
我这里是洛杉矶长老会医院
This is L.A. Presbyterian Hospital.
我已经隐藏了自己的号♥码了啊
You know, I'm on the National Do Not Call Registry.
你还怎么知道我号♥码的
How did you get this number?
我打给你是通知你你弟弟麦洛
I'm calling to inform you that your brother Milo
今天下午被发现自杀未遂
was admitted this afternoon after an attempted suicide.
他没事了
He's okay.
迪恩小姐
Ms. Dean?
嗯
Yes.
-他没事了 -好的 谢谢你
-He's okay. -Good, thank you.
幸好当时他音乐开的很大声
It's a good thing he was blasting his music.
然后邻居很烦 于是找到了物管人员
A neighbor complained and got the building manager.
这是他留的字条
Here's his note.
敬启者
"To whom it may concern..."
天啊
Jesus.
你们俩上次见面是什么时候了
When was the last time you saw each other?
10年了吧
About 10 years.
嘿 麦洛
Hey, Milo.
嘿
Hey.
你换发型了
You changed your hair.
哦 是的...
Oh, yeah. It's...
这样看着清爽些
It's been light for a while, I guess.
看看你呀
Look at you.
是啊 瞧瞧我
Yeah, look at me.
又一个悲剧发生了
Another tragic gay cliché.
我不知道 你还喜不喜欢炸苹果饼
I don't know if you still like apple fritters.
不过可能没延森那家做的好吃
Probably not as good as Jensen's.
我不是很饿
I'm not really hungry.
放这里了
I'll just leave them here.
他们说你得在这里待几天
How many days did they say you have to be in here?
一两天吧
A day or two.
你有...
Do you have anyone...
你一个人住吗
Do you live alone?
是的 一个人住
Yeah, I live alone.
好吧 我最近都在 这如果你需要我帮什么的话...
Well, I'm around the next couple days, if you need anything.
马吉 这是我做的一件蠢事
Maggie, this was just some stupid thing I did.
我当时喝多了觉得人生如戏所以...
I was drunk and feeling melodramatic, so...
你其实可以不用来的
You didn't have to come here.
你应该离开
You should go.
嘿
Hey.
他们跟我说你在这里
They told me you were down here.
我今天出院
I get discharged today.
他们刚给找叫了辆出租车 我以为你要回家呢
They just called me a cab. I thought you were going home.
为什么 就因为你说让我回去我就回去
Why, because you told me to?
不 是因为我请你回去
No, because I asked you to.
什么 你是医院一霸了
What, are you king of the hospital now?
你读过吗《马利和我》
Have you read Marley and Me?
读过 悲剧
Yeah, sad.
为什么是悲剧
Why is it sad?
你不知道发生了什么吗
You don't know what happens?
不知道 所以我才想读
No, that's why I'm reading it.
噢 抱歉
Oh, sorry.
-什么 -没什么
-What? -Nothing.
-什么 狗最后死掉了吗 -没有 我可没有说
-What, does the dog die at the end? -No, I didn't say that.
那狗最后肯定死了
The fucking dog dies at the end.
-我没 我没有说什么啊 -我仅剩的已经不多了
-I didn't... I'm not saying anything. -Look how much I had left.
很抱歉 我剧透了
I'm sorry I ruined it.
马吉 我知道那狗死了
Maggie, I know the dog dies.
大家都知道
Everyone knows the dog dies.
那狗就是死在书里的
It's the book where the dog dies.
可恶
Asshole.
看来你又找回了自己的幽默感了啊
I see you're getting your sense of humor back.
是啊 这一点他们是剥夺不走的
Yeah, they can't take that away from me.
我在想
I was thinking,
你要不要来跟我一起住
maybe you'd wanna come stay with me?
什么回纽约
What, back to New York?
是的 我是说就一阵子 直到你好些了 再...
Yeah. I mean just for a little bit, until you feel better.
我有客房♥ 你也终于可以见到兰斯了
I have a guest room and you can meet Lance finally.
每年这时候奈亚克都是最漂亮的
Nyack's really beautiful this time of year.
这么说 医院的辅♥导♥员也找你聊过了吧
So the crack team of hospital crisis counselors got to you, too, huh?
-不 这是我的决定 -是啊 无所谓了
-This was my decision. -Yeah, whatever.
他们是用你的内疚心说服你的
They guilted you into this.
也许你说的对 我就不该说这个
You're right. It's probably a bad idea.
嘿 马吉
Hey, Maggie.
我有个鱼缸
I have an aquarium
全是可爱的肥金鱼
full of very beloved, fat goldfish.
你可以去纽约了再买♥♥新的
You can get new goldfish in New York.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
嘿 他来了
Hey, here he is.
-兰斯 -嗯 没错儿
-Lance. -Yeah, sure am.
-你还好吗 -很高兴见到你
-How are ya? -Great to meet you.
噢 该死 抱歉 伙计
Oh, shit. Sorry, man.
没事的别担心 在慢慢愈合没事的
It's okay. Don't worry about it. They're healing over, so it's fine.
终于见到你 真是兴奋
I'm so psyched to finally meet you, you know?
是的 我也是
Yeah, you, too.
亲眼见到神秘的麦洛 没错吧
Mysterious Milo in the flesh, right?
嗯 我现在穿着衣服的
Well, actually, I'm clothed now,
所以你想亲眼见到"整个麦洛"的话
so you'll have to get to know me
你还得先多了解点我才行
a little bit better before you see me in the flesh.
好 很好
Cool, cool.
嘿 如果有需要叫我
Well, hey, if you need anything,
我随时都在的 不用担心
I'm around, so don't hesitate to holler.
我反正 手里事情也不多
I'm just... I'm doing a few chores.
我会的 谢谢你 谢谢您的款待
I will, I will, thank you. Thanks for having me.
好的 慢慢来 朋友
Okay, take it easy, amigo.
你也是 朋友
You, too, amigo.
天啊 马吉
Jesus, Maggie.
那么 麦洛 你听说过你姐姐的疯狂事迹没有
So, Milo, you hear about your wild and crazy sister?
你...他不知道吗
Are you... He doesn't know?
你这姐姐啊...
Your wild and crazy sister has been taking...
来一个 敲大声点儿 敲大声点儿
Give me a drumroll. Come on, drumroll. Come on, louder.
她在学潜水
Scuba diving lessons.
-是 -有意思吗
-Yeah. -Doesn't that sound like fun?
是啊 如果你喜欢的话 那应该还挺有意思的
Yeah, if you like scuba diving, yeah.
我喜欢的
I do.
她是在为我们的夏威夷蜜月做准备呢
She's preparing for our tropical Hawaiian honeymoon.
肯定很好玩
It's gonna be badass.
蜜月
Honeymoon?
晚两年也比没有的好 是她主意 是你的主意
Better two years late than never. It was her idea. it was your idea.
-有总比没有好 -是啊
-Better late than never. -Yeah.
她总是会有这么些点子
She's always getting crazy ideas.
上个月 她还在学萨尔萨舞 你听说过萨尔萨舞蹈吗
Last month, it was salsa dancing. Have you ever heard of salsa dancing?
是种西班牙风情的舞蹈
It's kind of like a Spanish-flavored dancing?
是 是
Yeah, yeah, the... Yeah.
-现在又学轻便潜水 -是啊
-So now it's scuba diving. -Yeah.
你学过吗
You ever been?
-没 没有 -没有
-No, no. -No?
-伙计你会喜欢的 简直帅呆了 -是啊
-Dude, you'd love it. It's awesome. -Right.
我和我朋友克雷格 几年前一起去了哥斯达黎加