- Mama? - 'I'm sorry.
您所拨♥打♥的号♥码已无法接通或已停机。
'You have reached a number that has been disconnected 'or is no longer in service.
如果您觉得您拨♥打♥的是错误的录音,请检查号♥码或再打一次
'If you feel you have reached this recording in error, 'please check the number or try your call again.'
来吧,我给你开点安♥眠♥药♥。
come on, I'm gonna give you something to help you sleep.
——不!不,我睡不着!-你必须这么做。你需要它。
- No! No, I can't sleep! - You have to. You need it.
这些药片的药效很强。你不会做梦或者……我不想死!
These pills are very strong. You won't dream or... I don't wanna die!
你不会死的。
You're not going to die.
我马上就到。
I'll be right there.
吞下。
Swallow that.
嘘。坚持住,兄弟。
Psst. Hang in there, brother.
这里。
Here.
如果你需要我,我随时待命。
I'll be on call if you need me.
然后发生了什么?
And then what happened?
她让我关灯,开暖气,做祷告。
She told me to turn off the lights and shoot up the heat, say my prayers.
这是我记得的最后一件事。
That's the last thing I remember.
-你不记得离开过家?——没有。
- You don't remember leaving the house? - No.
或者它在哪里?或者怎么联♥系♥到她?
Or where it is? Or how to reach her?
她听到我在哭。她来了。
She heard me crying. She came.
天知道是从哪里来的。
God knows where from.
别担心。我们会拿到的。
Don't worry. We'll get it.
我都不敢闭上眼睛。
I'm scared to even close my eyes.
我害怕再次伤害你。
I'm scared of hurting you again.
为什么我不能控制它?
Why can't I control it?
当你记得发生的一切,你就能控制它。
When you remember everything that happened, you will control it.
我希望她永远不要回来。
I hope she never comes back.
我希望今晚能睡个好觉。
I hope I get some sleep tonight.
你确定你不想玩吗?
Are you sure you don't want to play?
嘿,你还好吧,兄弟?嘿。喂,老兄。
Say, you ok, brother? Hey. Say, my man.
“嘿。嘿,你还好吧,兄弟?
'Hey. Say, you ok, brother?
“我的男人。说……
'My man. Say...'
“…年轻的男性最近被承认患有健忘症。
'...Young male recently admitted to their ward 'suffering from amnesia.
“如果你认识这张脸,也许你能帮忙。
'If you know this face, maybe you can help.
他身上没有任何身份证明只记得他和母亲住在一起。
'He has no identification on him whatsoever 'and could only recall the fact that he lives alone with his mother.
“医院联♥系♥她非常重要。
'It's crucial that the hospital contact her.
“医院知道他们住在高速公路附近的房♥子或小木屋里。
'The hospital knows that they live in a house or a cabin near a highway.
-“他们不知道号♥码……“-怎么了,乖儿子?”
- 'They don't know the number...' - What's the matter, mama's boy?
“如果你认识这个人或他母亲……”
'If you know this man or his mother...'
哦,换吧!他不想看到这些!
oh, change it! The man don't want to see that!
-去吧!——不!
- Do it! - No!
-给我。-是我的!
- Give it here. - It's mine!
-给我!-把手拿开。
- Give it to me! - Get your hands off it.
停止它!停止它!
Stop it! Stop it!
如果你认识这个人或他母亲,如果你能认出他或他母亲的下落,如果你有任何消息…“拨♥打♥我们的热♥线♥电♥话♥……”
'If you know this man or his mother, 'if you can identify him or his mother's whereabouts, 'if you have any information whatsoever... 'To call our hotline number...'
你不能改变它!
you can't change it!
“如果你有任何消息……“拨♥打♥我们的热♥线♥电♥话♥……我们会帮你联♥系♥医院的。”
'If you have any information whatsoever... 'To call our hotline number... We'll put you in touch with the hospital.'
你不能改变它!
You can't change it!
“如果你有任何消息……信息…信息……”
'If you have any information... Information... information...'
的信息…信息…信息…的信息…信息…信息……”
'Information... Information... information... 'Information... Information... information...'
做到!
Do it!
来吧!传入的。救我!
Come on! Incoming. Save me!
的信息…信息……”
'Information... information...'
假的!
Phony!
妈妈的男孩!
Mama's boy!
假的。妈妈的男孩!
Phony. Mama's boy!
假的。假的。假的!
Phony. Phony. Phony!
嘿,你!
Hey, you!
那些灯到底是怎么回事?
What the hell has happened with the lights?
他们出局了,这就是我的意思。
They're out, that's what I mean.
是的,好的。越快越好。
Yeah, ok. As soon as you can.
无名氏,你在这里做什么?
John Doe, what are you doing here?
罗恩!罗恩!
Ron! Ron!
John Doe吗?
John Doe?
-这是怎么回事?-我不知道,厄斯金医生
- What's going on here? - I don't know, dr erskine.
我带他回去。
I'll take him back.
来吧。
Come on now.
他没有头!
He didn't have a head!
-我对天发誓,他没有头!-没事,这不是你的错。
- I swear to god, he had no head! - It's all right, it's not your fault.
我会处理的。你把无名氏带回他的病房♥,好吗?
I'll take care of it. You take John Doe back to his ward, ok?
嗯,罗恩。打电♥话♥给沃伦医生,让她马上把手术室准备好。
Uh, Ron. Call dr Warren and tell her to get the operating room ready immediately.
-好的,先生-派个担架过来,好吗?
- Yes, sir. - And send a stretcher here, ok?
好吧。
All right.
他无梦的睡眠有多久了?
How long has he been in dreamless sleep?
大约16个小时。
About 16 hours.
你不能一直给他吃巴比妥类药物。他会昏迷的。
You can't just keep feeding him barbiturates. He'll go into a coma.
精确。我们让他昏迷的时间越长,他醒来时产生幻觉的可能性就越大。
Precisely. And the longer we keep him under, the more likely he is to hallucinate when he wakes up.
你有什么选择?
What options do you have?
我们用微型电极。
We go in with micro-electrodes.
我们一点一点刺♥激♥他的边缘系统。
We stimulate his iimbic system point by point.
-他一直都醒着吗?-从头到尾。
- And he's awake the whole time? - From beginning to end.
那你就是在瞎飞。你得摧毁他的整个边缘系统。
Then you're flying blind. You'll have to knock out his whole iimbic system.
如果你想让他不再做梦,你肯定会这么做的,如果这是你想要的。
If you want to keep him from dreaming, you most certainly will, if that's what you're after.
每次他产生幻觉,我们就把那块区域抹平。
Every time he hallucinates, we oblate that area.
实际上,我们将第一次确定大脑中负责心灵感应的区域。
In effect, for the first time we'll be identifying the regions of the brain responsible for telepathy.
那盗窃癖呢?
How about the kleptomaniacs?
抱歉?
Sorry?
你是怎么治愈盗窃癖的?你砍了他们的手吗?
How did you cure the kleptomaniacs? Did you chop off their hands?
不。只有他们的手指。
No. Just their fingers.
丹曼医生,我们有数据了。
Doctor denman, we're getting some data.
这孩子没有强♥奸♥或谋杀任何人。
This boy hasn't raped or murdered anybody.
他试图谋杀你。他差点杀了弥赛亚。
He tried to murder you. He nearly killed the Messiah.
他完全不受控制。
He's totally without control.
-那我们一定要控制住他-我知道你对这个病人的感觉
- Oh, then by all means, let's control him. - I know how you feel about this patient.
他的感受呢?
What about his feelings?
还是你不打算问他?
Or weren't you going to ask him?
不。我本来想让你来决定的。
No. I was gonna leave that up to you.
denman博士!
Dr denman!
正确的。
Right.
正确的。这是开始。护士,跟我们来。
Right. It's starting. Nurse, come with us.
叫她离我远点!叫她别干了!
Tell her to leave me alone! Tell her to quit it!
-告诉她…-好吧,好吧
- Tell her... - All right, all right.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
你怎么进来的?
How did you get in here?
你为什么不把他给我?
Why couldn't you let me have him?
因为你想杀了他,对吗?
Because you tried to kill him, didn't you?
我只是想帮忙。这就是我一直想要的。
I only wanted to help. That's all I ever wanted.
好吧,你得帮忙。
Well, you are going to help.
你想让他死?现在你要去救他的命。
You wanted him dead? Now you're going to save his life.
是什么?这是怎么呢
What is it? What's going on?
prouty警长,这是farmer医生。她一直在和那个男孩一起工作。
Sheriff prouty, this is dr farmer. She's been working with the boy.
-你一直在找他母亲吗?-是的,怎么了?
- Have you been trying to locate his mother? - Yes, what happened?
-他们找到她了。——在哪里?
- They found her. - Where?
波特池塘边的一间小木屋里,往北四英里。
In a cabin by Potter's pond, about four miles north of here.
这是不可能的。
That's impossible.
我刚看到她了。我刚在办公室跟她谈过。
I just saw her. I just talked to her in my office.
我不知道你在跟谁说话,但不可能是他妈妈。
I don't know who you've been talking to, but it can't be his mother.
法默医生,她死了。
Dr farmer, she's dead.
一些徒步旅行者发现了她。机舱里的煤气还开着。
Some hikers found her. The gas was still on in the cabin.
窗户被封上了,插座用胶带贴了起来,通风口用毛巾塞了进去。
The windows were sealed, the outlets taped, the vents stuffed with towels.
我们知道这不是自杀。
We knew it wasn't a suicide.
客舱里有两组指纹,煤气阀门上的不是她的。
There were two sets of prints in the cabin, and the ones on the gas valve weren't hers.
然后我们在电视上看到了你关于一个离家出走的男孩的报道。
Then we saw your report on TV about a runaway boy.
这就是他逃跑的原因。他杀了她。
That's why he escaped. He killed her.
她让他打开煤气。
She told him to turn on the gas.
-你怎么知道?-因为我知道。
- How do you know? - Because I know.
因为我和她谈过了。
Because I talked to her.
你不可能和她谈过。她已经死了至少五天了。
You couldn't have talked to her. She's been dead at least five days.
他来的时候她已经死了。
She was dead when he got here.
他什么时候动手术?
When does he go into surgery?
-他现在在里面。-我得派一个人去。
- He's in there now. - I'm going to have to post a man.
好的,当然。谢谢你!