莱姆酒日记
飞吧*
Volare
唱吧*
Cantare
让我们飞入云端*
Let's fly way up to the clouds
远离攘攘尘凡*
Away from the maddening crowds
沐浴在星光下歌♥唱*
We can sing in the glow of a star that I know of
爱恋的人儿正缱绻*
Where lovers enjoy peace of mind
让我们忘却人间纷扰*
Let us leave the confusion
抛开俗世的羁绊*
And all disillusion behind
如比翼鸟儿一般*
Just like birds of a feather
共赏彩虹七色斑斓*
A rainbow together we'll find
飞啊*
Volare
唱啊*
E cantare
心儿为何在欢唱*
No wonder my happy heart sings
是爱赐予了我翅膀*
Your love has given me wings
波多黎各联碳公♥司♥欢迎您
-谁啊 -客房♥服务
- Who is it? - Room service.
鸡蛋吗
Is it eggs?
不知道 先生 不是我点的
I don't know, sir. I didn't order it.
要来些水吗
You want some water with that?
不 不用了
No, no. No, I don't.
看来您昨晚有的忙啊
Looks like you had a night.
好蛋
They look perfect.
出去吧
Get out.
本来我想找服务员来着
I intended to bring that to the attention of a member of staff.
这玩意儿弄不开
I had some difficulty getting it to open.
门钥匙里那把小的 先生
It's the little key on the door key, sir.
哦
Right.
我是想找点坚果
I was looking for some nuts.
原则上我不喝酒
I tend to avoid alcohol.
没酒的时候不喝
When I can.
我不会说西语
I don't speak Spanish.
四块五 没零钱
Cuatro cincuenta. No change.
不 不 你压根儿没听
No, no, no, no, you're not listening.
我是说海盗队 不是洋基队
I said the Pirates, not the Yankees.
我跟你说 今年罗伯特该火了
It's going to be Roberto's year, I'm telling you.
我找罗特曼先生
Looking for Mr. Lotterman.
里边那间
End of the room.
不 是海盗队
No, no, the Pirates.
你们这帮家伙全得完蛋
You guys are going to be all over.
那可是罗伯特·克莱门蒂啊 老兄
It's Roberto Clemente, man.
还有 我想说一下...
And by the way, I want to talk about...
主编 E·J·罗特曼
现在没空
Not now!
他现在是周五危机
He's having the Friday crisis.
-你是坎普 -对
- You Kemp? - Yeah.
他以为你昨天到
He was expecting you yesterday.
那边天气不好
We had some weather.
是 听说了
Yeah, I heard.
纽约下大雪
Big snow in New York.
他还打电♥话♥呢 来点咖啡吗
He's still on a call. You want some coffee?
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
门口折腾什么呢
What's all the fuss out front?
你从前门进来吗
You came in the front?
我们不走前门
We don't use that door.
除非那帮乡巴佬消停下来
Not when los jibaros pitch up.
他们要干嘛
What do they want?
不知道
I don't know.
也就低保那些屁事
Some fucked idea of a living wage.
在那儿断断续续闹腾几个月了
They've been out there on and off for months.
对了 我叫萨拉
By the way, my name's Sala.
鲍勃·萨拉 摄影师
Bob Sala, staff photographer.
见到你很高兴 鲍勃
Pleased to meet you, Bob.
嗯
Yeah.
他打完了
He's off.
再试着轻轻敲敲门吧
You might want to try another subservient knock.
好
Yeah.
坎普
Kemp.
假装没看见他假发
Don't notice the wig.
干嘛 进
Yeah. What?
如果你是我想找的那个 坐下吧
If you're who I think you are, you better sit down.
你觉得屋里太亮吗
You find it a little bright in here?
我想摘了 可眼睛有点问题
I'd take them off, but I have a medical condition.
什么意思 你是个瞎子
What do you mean, you're blind?
结膜炎 先生
Conjunctivitis, sir.
就是红眼病吧
The old red eye, huh?
你过来得真是时候 坎普先生
You arrive at a very, very trying time, Mr. Kemp.
现在烂事一桩接一桩
One of those days stacking up.
所以 我们也不讲究什么了
So, uh, why don't we cut through the niceties
直入主题好吗
and just get right to it, huh?
我也希望如此
That's how I like to proceed.
好 这是你的简历
Okay. Your resume here.
很不简单
Very impressive CV.
没错
Yeah.
一些地方你包装得真不错
You worked your way up some interesting titles.
我很喜欢这个"西语流利"
I really like the "Fluent Spanish."
厉害啊
Wow.
你这简历...就是坨狗屎
This CV... This CV is a bunch of bullshit.
是吗
Is it?
这两天的电传稿
This is two days on the wire.
有一天的缺失
A day dead. We don't have it.
莫伯格搞得哪一出
What is the matter with Moburg?
他这跟死人有什么两样
He's about as useful as a dug-up body.
坎普先生 这报纸的问题就是
You see, the problem with this newspaper, Mr. Kemp,
连我都不愿意看
is that I am among many who don't enjoy reading it.
而且发行量低迷
We have an ailing circulation,
我一看周围这群废物
and I just have to look around this building
就明白为什么这样了
to understand why.
没有责任心 自负
Lack of commitment and too much self-indulgence.
所以我要寻找激♥情♥
So what I'm looking for
寻找活力
is some enthusiasm, some energy,
寻找新鲜血液
some fresh blood.
于是我想问你的第一个问题就是
And the question that I'm asking myself
你有多少酒量
is how much alcohol is usual in yours.
我血液里的吗
My fresh blood?
你能喝多少
How much do you drink?
我比能喝的人稍差点
I suppose at the upper end of "Social."
不过准备戒了
I'm poised to give up.
波多黎各可不是个
Well, Puerto Rico may not be
戒酒的好地方
the best place on Earth to do that.
别紧张 坎普先生
Don't look so anxious, Mr. Kemp.
我要是不雇你
I wouldn't have paid for
也不会掏钱让你住酒店
your hotel if I hadn't already hired you.
不过这不是废物聚集地
But this is not the Last Chance Saloon,
我也不想再雇个大酒鬼
and I do not need another heavy drinker.
从你墨镜后面的眼睛我就看得出来
Which I perceive, from the condition of eyeballs behind glasses,
你也是个酒鬼
that you might very well qualify as.
这是眼病 罗特曼先生
This is a medical condition, Mr. Lotterman.
我知道这看起来像别的原因 不过这
I know it might look like something else, but this is a...
看着就他妈像宿醉
Looks like a fuckin' hangover.
是吗
Does it?
过来
Come here.
这就是我想看到的献身精神
That's the kind of commitment I like to see in a man.
果敢 加之以适当的人性
Oh! Determination, balanced with appropriate humanity.
对 对 就这样
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
你是哪边的 坎普
Which side do you dress, Kemp?
什么
I beg your pardon?
政♥治♥倾向
Politics.
我算是中间派吧
I kind of hang in the middle.
这是个分♥裂♥的社会 坎普
This is a schizoid society, Kemp.
他们操两种语言 挂两样国旗
They got two languages, two flags
心怀不同的归属 唱不同的国歌♥
电影精选列表