沙海
漂 流 人
澳大利亚。崩溃后十年。
我们不回去了,他死了!
We're not turning around. He's gone!
什么叫做“他死了”
What do you mean, "He's gone"?
他还动着呢,我他妈看着他动呢
He was still moving. I fucking saw him still moving.
我们杀人了!
We killed people!
你♥他♥妈♥什么意思?掉头!
What do you mean? Turn the fucking car around!
他已经死了!我们能怎么办!
He's gone! What are we supposed to do?
妈的,这破玩意不值得我把他扔在那
Damn it, this shit's not worth it for me to leave him there!
我们杀人了,哥们
We killed people, man.
老天,拜托,我求你了,他是我亲弟啊
God damn it! Please, I'm begging you. He's my fucking brother.
我说过就可能会这样
I said this would happen.
操♥你♥妈♥,Archie
Fuck you, Archie!
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you!
你走到哪都得带着你兄弟
You can't go anywhere without your brother.
我头都快炸了
And I very almost got my head blown off,
因为他永远是个小孩,照顾不了自己
because he's a fucking baby who can't look after himself.
坐好了
Fuck you! - Sit still!
妈♥了♥个♥逼♥的
God damn it!
所以他现在成了这样
So then, now, look what happens to him.
错不在我们
Can't be feeling responsible for that.
如果他能照顾好自己
If he was a man who could look after himself,
他就该接受现在这状况
he'd be accepting it right now.
操♥你♥妈♥,你再说一遍
Fuck you. Say that again.
你听到我说什么了,你知道的
You heard me. You know it.
操♥你♥妈♥,Archie,你再说一遍
Fuck you, Archie! Say that again!
如果他是个大人,就不该哭
If he was a man, he wouldn't be crying about it,
接受那状况
he'd be accepting it.
你♥他♥妈♥再说一遍
Say that one more goddamn time.
我说两遍了
I said it twice.
再他妈说一遍,Archie
One more goddamn time, Archie.
再说一遍也是那样
If I said it again, I'd say it the exact same way,
再说就三遍了
and that'd be three times I said it!
走着,赶紧,赶紧,赶紧
Let's go. Come on, come on, come on.
赶紧!
Come on!
那谁啊?
Who's this?
那是我们的车,哥们。 - 什么?
That's our truck, man. - What?
妈的他想干啥?
What the fuck's he doing?
我♥操♥
Jesus, fuck!
他放弃了吧? - 他不会放弃的
Is he giving up? - He ain't giving up.
他搞哪样
What's he doing?
他想搞哪样?
What's he doing?
他想跟着咱们,哥们
He's gonna keep following us, man.
行,行,行
Okay, okay, okay.
开过来了
He's moving.
哥们,你想搞哪样
What's going on with you, brother?
我说你想搞哪样,哥们
I said what's going on, brother?
我要拿回我的车
I want my car back.
哦,我看出来了
Yeah, I can see that.
但你拿不回去了
You ain't gettin' it back.
我要拿回我的车
I want my car back.
如果你现在不还回来
If you don't give it to me now,
我会一直跟着你们,直到你还回来
I'm gonna get back in that truck and I'm gonna stay on you till you do.
你凭什么觉得我不会在这杀了你
What makes you think I won't kill you right here?
哈?
Huh?
不凭什么
Nothing makes me think that.
别闹了
Come on, just for a little...
需要什么服务
Do you need anything?
我在找我的车,车上有三个人
I'm looking for my car. It's got three people in it.
车没在这停
It hasn't stopped here.
他们需要汽油
They needed petrol.
我这没汽油
I haven't got any petrol.
见着我车了吗
Did you see it?
没见着一辆坐着三个人的车,你想买♥♥点别的吗
I haven't seen a car with three people in it. Do you want to buy something?
我这有啤酒,汽车配件,还有些别的
I've got tins of stuff and some auto accessories and other things.
我在找一辆车,车上有三个人
I'm looking for a car with three people in it.
你见着了吗
Have you seen it?
没有
No.
别的什么人见着了吗
Anyone else seen it?
我不知道
I don't know.
谁知道
Who would know?
奶奶可能知道
Maybe Grandma.
奶奶在哪
Where's Grandma?
里头
Down there.
我在找我的车,车上有三个人
I'm looking for my car. It's got three men in it.
从这过了吗
Did it come through here?
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
你见着我车了吗
Have you seen it?
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
你见着了吗
Have you seen it?
你想来点什么吗
Do you want something?
想睡小男孩吗
Do you want to sleep with a boy?
我这有小男孩可以睡
I've got a boy here you can sleep with.
又白又嫩的
He's smooth like the inside of your arm.
别他妈唧唧歪歪
Stop fucking whispering.
我要买♥♥把枪
I need to buy a gun.
再他妈唧唧歪歪,老子宰了你俩
Stop fucking whispering. I'll fucking kill ya.
明白了吗! - 我要买♥♥把枪
You understand? - I need a gun.
你有枪吗
Have you got guns?
你觉得我在这干嘛
What does it look like I'm doing up here?
我听到你说什么了
I heard you. I heard what you need.
神经病
Fucking psycho.
小心点
Careful.
300块一把,这把300块,那把300块
They're 300 each. That one's 300. That one's 300.
那把也300,我只收美元
And that one's 300. I only take US dollars.
我没有300块
I don't have 300.
300美元一把
They're $300 US.
这把能便宜点
Can you do this one for less?
已经告你多钱了
I told you how much they cost.
我没有300块
I don't have $300 US.
300块一把,你没有300块,那你滚蛋
They're 300. You don't have 300, you can fuck off.
我在找我的车,你见着了吗
I'm looking for my car. Have you seen it?
告诉我你的名字,我想知道
Tell me your name.I want to know your name.
回答我的问题 - 回答我的
Answer my question. - Answer mine.
回答我的问题,我不会再问一遍
Answer my question. I'm not gonna say it again.
好吧
Okay.
我叫你“宝贝”好了
I'll call you "my baby."
宝贝
My baby.
有一辆车
There was a car
上头有三个人,和所有的车一样
and it had three men in it and it did what most cars do.
它从一个方向开来然后开走
It came in one direction and left in the other.
我能告诉你的就是这些
That's all I can tell you about it.
我能告诉你的细节,都是关于这个地方的
The only detail I can tell you is the detail that pertains to this place.
我能告诉你他们喝了什么
I can tell you what they drank.
我能告诉你他们闻着什么味
I can tell you what they smelled like.
我能告诉你他们说了什么,如果他们说了的话
I can tell you what they said, if they said anything
如果我听到他们说了什么的话
and if I heard what it was that they said.
他们说什么了
What did they say?
他们什么也没说,他们没在这停
They didn't say anything. They didn't stop here.
你一定很喜欢那辆车,亲爱的
You must really love that car, darling.
这个时代还有什么值得兴奋的
What a thing to get worked up about in this day and age.
你为什么这么喜爱那辆车
What is it about the car that you love so much?
你能告诉我吗
Can you tell me?
你叫什么名字,亲爱的
What's your name, sweetheart?
别傻了
Oh, don't be silly.
你只是气坏了
Now you're just being rude.
你对这车干嘛了
What are you doing with this car?
这是我哥的车
It's my brother's car.
谁是你哥
Who's your brother?
他在哪
Where is he?
Henry在哪