-是这条路吗 -应该是吧
- Is this the right road? - I guess.
那人说是这条路
The guy said it was.
他说有个拐弯 在那里 左转 左转
He said there was a turn. There. Left. Left.
还好吗
Any good?
-你知道这个故事有多劲爆吗 -待命
- You do realise how big this story is? - Standing by.
-你在和扬通话吗 -对
- Are you on with Jan? - Yeah.
让我和他说
Let me talk to him.
扬 我是特丽
Jan, it's Terri.
你会帮我们插播进去的 对吧
Are you going to cut in for us, yes?
别跟我来这套 这是个大新闻
Don't give me that. This is huge.
听着 我的线人很可靠 事情正在进行
Look, my source is good. It's happening.
谢谢你
Thank you.
他们正在帮我们切进去
They are cutting us in.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
地平那边线就是世界著名的僵尸岛
Beyond the horizon is the world-famous Rezort,
如果我们的消息来源可靠的话
where, if our sources are to be believed,
昨晚那里出现了一处严重的安全漏洞
there was a serious security breach late last night.
因此 有报道称已启动了硫磺计划
As a result, reports are coming through, not yet denied,
该说法目前尚未被否认
that a Brimstone protocol has been activated.
过去十年间 这是第二次
The second-known use of the Brimstone protocol
启用硫磺计划
in the last ten years.
没错 约翰
That's right, John.
只有确实存在再次爆发的风险时
It is only considered if there is
才会考虑启用
a genuine risk of another outbreak.
十年前爆发的A型染色体综合征
The chromosyn-A outbreak ten years ago
是世上已知最致命的流行病
was the deadliest pandemic the world has ever known.
但从未被遗忘
A型染色体综合征消失了
一种能杀死人类 然后让他们复活的病毒
A virus that kills people and brings them back to life.
一种能挑起生者和亡者之间的战争的病毒
A virus that creates wars between the living and the dead.
人类有史以来最残酷 最邪恶的战争
The most brutal and vicious war that humanity has ever waged.
一种杀死了二十亿人的病毒
A virus that annihilates two billion people.
二十亿人
Two billion people.
硫磺计划曾是解决办法
The Brimstone protocol was the cure.
为什么要在七年没有感染的情况下
So, why the need to use it again after seven years of rebuilding
重新启用它
free from infection?
地球上最后一处能找到他们的地方
The last place on Earth where they can be found,
是僵尸岛 一座洒满阳光的岛
the Rezort is a sun-drenched island
游客可以在那里付费射杀僵尸
where guests can pay to shoot the undead.
复仇 宝贝 复仇
Vengeance, baby! Vengeance!
僵尸岛的总公♥司♥对此仍无任何回应
Still no comment from the Rezort's parent company.
不回答任何问题
No questions!
在僵尸岛的这次爆发会是
An outbreak at the Rezort would be
一场彻头彻尾的灾难吗
utterly catastrophic, wouldn't it?
如果是真的 那肯定是灾难
If true, yes, but look,
但不得不说 僵尸岛的总裁瓦莱丽·威尔顿
what can't be overstated is the pioneering vision
相当有远见
of Rezort CEO Valerie Wilton.
瓦莱丽·威尔顿是谁 关于她有许多传说
Who is Valerie Wilton? She has been described as many things.
僵尸岛总裁瓦莱丽·威尔顿
接下来就是
活人了
接下来就是
活人了
当世上的僵尸已尽数被杀时
She used the undead left roaming her island
她将剩余的僵尸留在她的岛上
when the rest had been destroyed
以此创造就业机会 刺♥激♥经济
to create jobs, to stimulate the economy...
接下来就是
活人了
有传闻称军队已介入
We are now hearing rumours that the army has been called in
疏散该机场及附近的难民营
to evacuate this airport and the refugee camp surrounding it.
该难民营由曙光慈善开设
The camp, which is run by Hope 4 U,
是该慈善机构在世界设立的几十座难民营之一
is one of dozens set up by the charity around the world
旨在帮助应对疫情引发的
to help cope with the humanitarian disaster
人道主义灾难
that the outbreak sparked.
如果该计划失败 又该如何
And if the protocol fails, what then?
我们将完全沿袭上一次的做法
Well, we will do exactly what we did last time.
向成百上千无辜的百姓扔炸♥弹♥吗
Dropping bombs on hundreds of innocent people?
有关著名岛屿上灾难的未经证实的报道
具信总统将"密切关事态发展" 并将"很快"发表声明
小姐 如果你的脚上长了坏疽
Young lady, you get gangrene in your foot,
你就得牺牲整条腿来保命
you sacrifice your whole leg to save the rest.
这场争论你毫无胜算
You lost this argument a long time ago.
这就是人们支持我们的原因 因为他们明白
That's why the people are behind us because the people understand
要快刀斩乱麻
that a sharp knife cuts quick.
现在的问题是 在这个相对乐观的时期
The question that remains is, in this age of relative optimism,
虽然大多数人类已恢复健康
with humanity almost back on our feet,
但如果一个拥有亿万安全设施的
if an exclusive island paradise
独♥立♥小岛都能让病毒蔓延
with a billion-dollar security can be overrun,
那还有什么希望
then what hope--
看 已确认 如果需要更多军队
There, confirmation, if more were needed,
这证明事态已经非常严重
that something has gone very seriously wrong at...
逃亡僵尸岛
10天前
你想让它成为什么
疫情幸存者互助小组
You're not still hear from
对你还是没有什么帮助 对吗
the outbreak survivor's support group thing, are you?
我得关门了
It's just I've got to lock up now.
你没看到有人关灯了吗
Didn't you see the guy turn off the lights?
没有 还是谢谢了
No, I didn't. Thanks, though.
谨慎远远不够
但从未被遗忘
A型染色体综合征消失了
创造一个
更坚强的明天
你要去僵尸岛 认真的吗
You at the Rezort, seriously?
对 小组里有去过的人分享
Yeah. Someone shared at the group who'd been
那里对他们真的有帮助
and it really helped them.
我第一次觉得
And for the first time, I am thinking
这可能对我也有好处 因为
it might be right for me too because...
如果我克服不了这个
If I can't get over this, then...
我会慢慢消失
I am just going to fade away.
独自一人 因为你会为了某个
Alone, because you will have left me
没有心理疾病的人离开我
for someone who isn't completely mental.
不会的 我会陪着你
Hey. Won't happen. I am with you.
真的 你不必做任何事或去任何地方
100 per cent. You won't have to do anything or go anywhere.
那是战争 梅尔 它影响了我们所有人
It was the war, Mel. It affected us all.
你喜欢这种事了 不是吗
You'd love something like this, wouldn't you?
我爱死了
I'd fucking smash it!
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不知道你怎么挺过来的
I don't know how you got through it.
我就是向前看
I just looked forward.
把我的注意力放在重要的事上 未来
Kept my eye on what's important: the future.
未来是什么样的
And what's it like?
杀光他们吗
Killing them?
看情况
Depends.
大多数时候 感觉这么做是对的
Mostly, it just feels right.
睡觉吧
Go back to sleep.
我没事
I'm ok.
梅勒妮 亲爱的 我知道你生我的气
Melanie, honey. I know you're angry with me.
亲爱的 我从未想过离开你
Honestly, I never wanted to leave you.
如果你在看 表明你是安全的
If you're watching this, you're safe.
这是我最关心的
That's all that matters to me.
你是一个好人 善良 体贴 从来都是
You're such a good person, kind, caring, always have been.
我要告诉你一些事
I am going to tell you some things
我需要你认真听 好吗
and I need you to listen to me, OK?
我抚养你长大的那个世界 已经没了
The world I raised you to live in, it's gone.
我们谈过的对与错 已不再重要了
When we talked about right and wrong, it doesn't matter any more.
人们已经变了 我要你也随之改变
People have changed, and I need you to change too.
适应这个世界 否则你会被当弱者淘汰
Fit in or they will pick you out as weak,
我要你一直是强者 我要你战斗
and I need you to stay strong, I need you to fight,
战争结束后 也要一直保持下去
and keep on fighting long after this war is over.
我知道这对你来说很难
I know this is going to be hard for you.
但你要向我保证 宝贝
But you have to promise me, baby,
向我保证 你会一直是强者
promise me that you will stay strong.
请出示护照
Passports, please.
我们的休息区很不错
We have a nice lounge area.
去僵尸岛的船将很快出发
And the boat to the Rezort is scheduled to start soon,
请放松
so please relax.
好好享受
Enjoy yourself.
你必须让我付一点