客厅就在那儿,埃斯凯斯夫人选了这一间。
The salon is there, and Lady Esketh has chosen this compartment.
她的女佣在下一节车厢里。这个隔间
Her maid will be in the next car. And this compartment―
一切似乎都很好。谢谢你!
Everything seems fine. Thank you.
这是我们的荣幸,Esketh大人。
It is our privilege, Lord Esketh.
是谁呀?
Who is it?
艾伦。进来,艾伦。
Alan. Come in, Alan.
我晚饭时没看见你。
I missed you at dinner.
所以那座山-那是我-
So the mountain― That's me―
来找穆♥罕♥默♥德♥了-就是你。
Has come to Muhammad― That's you.
你还记得我们第一次去新奥尔良吗?
Do you remember the first time we went to New Orleans?
我们在Arnauld餐厅吃了晚饭。
We had dinner at Arnauld's.
牡蛎。海龟汤加雪利酒。
Oysters. Turtle soup with sherry.
鲑鱼含有杏仁的。凉拌蔬菜沙拉。
Trout amandine. Ice-cold green salad.
樱桃庆典。
Cherries jubilee.
作为一顿完美晚餐的高♥潮♥…
And as the climax to a perfect dinner. . .
完美的一天,
and a perfect day,
diable咖啡馆
café diable.
然后你说,艾伦,如果你能学会做这个的秘诀,我还是会嫁给你的
And you said, "Alan, if you could learn the secret of making that, I might marry you after all."
我说了,你也说了,都是因为那杯糟糕的咖啡。
Well, I did and you did, and all on account of a lousy cup of coffee.
唷!
Whew!
让你笑是一项重要的成就。
Getting you to laugh is a major accomplishment.
我知道,亲爱的。
I know, darling.
你玩得不开心吗?你说过会很刺♥激♥的。
Aren't you having a good time? You said it would be exciting.
我了吗?好吧,我错了。
Did I? Well, I was wrong.
我们早上会到兰奇普尔,然后住在宫殿里。
Well, we'll get to Ranchipur in the morning, and we'll put up at the palace.
我会说服玛哈拉尼放弃她心爱的种马。
I'll talk the maharani out of her prized stallion.
应该不会花太长时间。我听说她需要钱。
It shouldn't take long. I'm told she needs the money.
我们应该在三四天内返回拉合尔。
We should be on our way back to Lahore in three or four days.
然后我们坐飞机回伦敦。
Then we'll grab a plane back to London.
然后持续。
Then Greenview.
你知道我们从来没在七月回家过吗?
Do you realize we've never been home in July?
我没告诉过你吗?我们要去昂蒂布。
Didn't I tell you? We're going to Antibes.
我们坐飞机去巴黎,然后坐火车去里维埃拉。
We'll fly to Paris and take the train to the Riviera.
我还以为你在旺季不喜欢呢。
I thought you didn't like it at the height of the season.
你总说游客太多了。
There were too many tourists, you always said.
还有那个法国男爵,叫安德烈什么的。
And there'll be that French baron, Andre what's his name.
是的。
Yes.
如果我不去,你会介意吗?
Would you mind very much if I didn't go?
我当然介意。
Of course I'd mind.
我们要去昂蒂布,你和我一起。
We're going to Antibes, you and I together.
我们在同一个平面上。我们将住在同一家旅馆…
We're going in the same plane. We're going to stay in the same hotel. . .
在同一套房♥里,虽然不是在同一间房♥里。
and in the same suite, though not in the same room.
明白了吗?
Is that clear?
是的,完美。
Yes, perfectly.
我觉得你现在应该知道了。
I should think you'd know by now.
你可以随便挥霍我的钱。
You can squander as much of my money as you want.
你可以把所有的钱都收起来,把所有的马都买♥♥下来……
You can pick up all the tabs and buy all the horses. . .
想花多少就花多少在你亲爱的母亲和娇嫩的妹妹身上。
and spend whatever you decide on your dear mother and your delicate sister.
但当你和我想要的东西不一样时,你就会按我想要的去做。
But when you and I don't want the same things, you'll do what I want.
埃德温娜,有时候我很奇怪你为什么要嫁给我。
You know, Edwina, I sometimes wonder why you bothered to marry me.
你真的想知道吗?
Do you really wanna know?
有很多原因,真的,有些原因比其他原因更重要。
For a number of reasons, really, and some more important than others.
我喜欢这个标题。
I liked the title.
所有穷的小女孩都想成为公主,有钱的小女孩也一样。
All poor little girls want to become princesses, and so do rich little girls.
你也不丑,艾伦。
And you're not ugly, Alan.
此外,丈夫给了我一种保护。
Besides, a husband gives me a kind of protection.
有时候,我曾经很孤独。
Sometimes, I used to be lonely.
现在我再也不是了。
Now I never am.
因为当没有更好的事情可做时,你总是在我身边。
'Cause when there's nothing better to do, you're always around.
你很有趣,亲爱的。
And you are amusing, darling.
总有一天,当我够恶心的时候…
Someday, when I'm disgusted enough. . .
或者羞愧到极点,或者醉到极点,我也许会告诉你我为什么嫁给你。
or ashamed enough or drunk enough, I may tell you why I married you.
现在告诉我。
Tell me now.
也许是另一个幻灭的夜晚。
Some other disenchanted evening, perhaps.
现在告诉我。
Tell me now.
当然,那是你的钱。
Well, there was your money, of course.
不过,我认识很多有钱的女人。
But then, I've known lots of women with money.
没错,他们都没有你拥有那么多,但我也不需要那么多。
True, none of them had as much as you, but then, I didn't need quite that much.
不,我嫁给你的原因完全不同。
No, I married you for a very different reason.
你可能不相信,但我还是有一些标准的。
You see, you may not believe it, but I still have a few standards.
有点血淋淋,有点疲惫,但多少有些不服输。
A little bloody, a little frayed, but more or less unbowed.
我不喜欢伤害别人。
I don't like to hurt people.
你对我来说是完美的。
You were perfect for me.
世界上有那么多钱,却没有一颗心。
All the money in the world and no heart.
你不可能受伤…
You couldn't possibly be hurt. . .
因为你最贪婪,最自私,最颓废,最腐♥败♥
because you're the most greedy, the most selfish, the most decadent, the most corrupt―
晚安,埃德温娜。
Good night, Edwina.
♬我们欢迎你
♪ We are welcome you ♪
♪带着欢迎的美好♪
♪ With a welcome fine ♪
♬献给上帝和夫人
♪ To the lord and lady ♪
♬我们希望美好时光
♪ We wish good time ♪
♪用一个大大的你好♪
♪ With a big hello ♪
♬我们欢迎你的到来
♪ We are welcome you this morning ♪♪
埃斯基斯大人,您和夫人的光临让我们倍感荣幸。
Lord Esketh, we are honored by your and Her Ladyship's presence.
我是阿多尼先生。我是兰奇普尔王公殿下的私人使者。
I am Mr. Adoani. I'm the personal emissary of Her Highness, the Maharani of Ranchipur.
我们为你们计划了一个小小的旅行,音乐学校还安排了一场本土音乐音乐会。
We have planned for you just a little tour, and a concert of native music has been arranged at the music school.
阿多尼先生,埃斯基斯夫人身体不太舒服。
Mr. Adoani, Lady Esketh isn't feeling very well.
她想马上去王宫。哦。当然。
She'd like to go to the palace at once. Oh. Of course.
与此同时,我应该在我们讨论时指出一些令人感兴趣的项目。
In the meantime, I should point out the items of interest as we pass along.
抱歉。
So sorry.
抱歉。
So sorry.
没关系。
It's all right.
谢谢你,阿多尼先生。不用客气,埃斯凯斯基勋爵和夫人。
Thank you, Mr. Adoani. You're welcome, Lord and Lady Esketh.
再见。
Good-bye.
殿下。我家欢迎你。
Your Highness. My house welcomes you.
殿下,您能请我们来真是太好了。
It's good of you to have us, Your Highness.
我喜欢有帅哥在身边。
I enjoy having handsome people around me.
我从未去过美国,但我知道那是一个美丽而富有的国家。
I have never been in America, but I understand it is a beautiful country and very rich.
我希望你的住处适合居住。
I hope you find your quarters habitable.
我相信我们会的。
I'm sure we will.
现在,你必须喝点茶。
And now, you must have some tea.
柠檬吗?我们俩都要牛奶。
Lemon? Milk for both of us.
我可以抽烟吗?是的,做。
May I smoke? Yes, do.
但对我来说,恐怕不能抽烟。糖果也是如此。
But for me, no cigarettes, I'm afraid. It is the same with sweets.
我被禁止品尝哪怕是最小的味道。
I am forbidden even the smallest taste.
曾经,我可以放纵自己。
Once, I was able to indulge myself.
但在过去一年左右,我不得不承认……
But in the last year or so, I have been forced to admit. . .
我的青春即将结束。
that my youth, it's near its end.
成熟的方法。
Maturity approaches.
你很漂亮,殿下。
You're very beautiful, Your Highness.
多么善良,多么不真实。
How kind, and how untrue.
我担心你来兰奇普尔的时候选择了一个不幸的季节。
I fear you have chosen an unfortunate season to come to Ranchipur.
我们现在都在祈祷下雨。
We're all now praying for the rains to begin.
不管下不下雨,我相信我们都能招待你。
However, rains or not, I believe we can entertain you.
早上,我们将参观马厩。
In the morning, we shall visit the stables.
明晚,我将为你举♥行♥一个小型宴会。
Tomorrow night, I'm giving a small dinner in your honor.
它不会很隆重,但你会遇到一些有趣的人,尤其是萨夫蒂博士。
It will not be very grand, but you will meet some interesting people, particularly Dr. Safti.
他是我亡夫最辉煌的成就。
He is my late husband's most brilliant success.
有男人,很少有男人
There are men― very few men ever―
他们拥有你们的罗斯福总统曾经所说的…
who have what your President Roosevelt once called. . .
“与命运的相会。”
"a rendezvous with destiny."
我这把年纪,没什么兴趣了。
Well, at my age, I have few enthusiasms.
萨夫提医生就是其中之一。但你们自己会看到的。
Dr. Safti's one of them. But you will see for yourselves.
今晚,我想你们可能更喜欢一个人在房♥间里吃晚饭。
Tonight, I thought you would probably prefer dinner alone in your rooms.
你一定很累了。
You must be very tired.
但在你离开前的某个晚上,我想我们可以
But some evening before you leave, I thought we might, uh―
我们可以打几张牌。
we might play some cards.
你高兴吗?
Would that please you?
我打牌总是输,但我永远乐观。我喜欢赌博。
I invariably lose at cards, but I'm eternally optimistic. I love gambling.
桥吗?桥牌游戏吗?
Bridge? Canasta?
电影精选列表