我曾经一次又一次地
I've been here before...
经历这样的场景 每次会问自己相同的问题
over and over again, and each time the same question.
就这一次吗
Is this it?
这会是命定最后的一次吗
Will this time be the one?
每次的答案都一样
And each time the same answer.
我真的已经厌倦了
And I'm just so tired of it.
永
生
守 卫
摩洛哥
你好吗
You good?
去旅行了
You travel?
没错
I did.
我给你带了东西
And I got you something.
是什么
What's that?
初版的《堂吉诃德》
Ooh, first edition Don Quixote.
-肯定不便宜吧 -的确
- That couldn't have been cheap. - It wasn't.
为什么叫我来这里 布克
So why am I here, Booker?
你还记得八年前在苏腊巴亚发生的事吧
You remember Surabaya eight years ago, right?
中情局
CIA.
没错 当时雇我们的詹姆斯·科普利联♥系♥我
Yeah. The guy who hired us, James Copley, reached out.
他现在自己单干
He's freelance now.
他手上有个南苏丹解救人♥质♥的活
He has a hostage situation in South Sudan.
不行 布克 同一个人不接触二次 你懂规矩
No, Booker. We don't do repeats. You know that.
风险太大
It's too risky.
安迪
Andy.
乔和尼基在吗
Joe and Nicky?
在酒店
At the hotel.
欢迎下次再来
Come back again.
谢谢 欢迎来到厄尔芬恩酒店 先生
Thank you very much. Welcome to El Fenn, sir.
-入住登记吗 -是的
- Checking in? - Oui.
-来马拉喀什做什么 -探亲
- What brings you to Marrakesh? - Family.
突发新闻
叙利亚爆发危机 20名儿童被杀 100多名受伤
突发新闻
突发新闻
海地政局动荡 抗♥议♥活动第二天1死35伤
说 "马拉喀什"
Say, "Marrakesh!"
马拉喀什
Marrakesh!
用不用我帮你们拍一张
Would you like me to take one for you?
非常感谢 我很不会拍自♥拍♥
Oh, thank you so much. I just really suck at taking selfies.
-好了 -谢谢
- There you go. - Thank you!
-你看上去很棒 -你看上去还行
- You look great. - You look okay.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you! Thank you!
我有东西要给你
And I have something for you.
尼基
Nicky!
果仁蜜饼
Baklava.
赌五百块 布克
Five hundred, Booker.
不是吧
No.
好吧
All right.
-全投 拿着 -真的吗
- All in. Here it is. - Really?
-全投 -全投
- All in! - All in!
是榛子 不是核桃
Hazelnut, not walnut.
黑海
The Black Sea.
玫瑰水
Rosewater.
石榴
Pomegranate.
土耳其东部
Eastern Turkey.
不不不 别担心
No, no, no. Don't worry.
承认吧 老大 你想我们了
Admit it, boss. You missed us.
是的
I did.
有份差事 伙计们
It's a job, guys.
我们能做些好事
We can do some good.
你最近看新闻了吗
Have you been watching the news lately?
做好事没什么意义
Some good means nothing.
我们真的要做吗 伙计们
I don't know about this, guys.
我们帮不上忙
We're not helping.
我知道你想休息 老大 但已经过去一年了
I know you needed a break, but it's been over a year, boss.
我们就是做这个的 安迪
This is what we do, Andy.
我听听他怎么说吧
I'll hear him out.
科普利先生
Mr. Copley.
布克先生 你好
Mr. Booker, bonjour.
终于见到你了 真是荣幸
It's a pleasure to finally meet you.
我记得只有美国人才能加入中情局吧
Last time I checked, you had to be American to be in the CIA.
我出生在波士顿
I was born in Boston.
三岁的时候搬到了伦敦
Moved to London when I was three.
那你为什么离开中情局呢 科普利先生
So why did you leave the agency, Mr. Copley?
我妻子生病了
My wife got sick.
肌萎缩侧索硬化
AlS.
她两年前去世了
She died two years ago.
我还没缓过劲来
Just haven't found my way back yet.
-请节哀 -谢谢
- Sorry for your loss. - Thank you.
你一点也没变老 布克
You haven't aged a day, Booker.
相信我 老了许多
Trust me, I have.
当地昨天下午发生一起事故
Yesterday afternoon local,
朱巴西南区一所学校遭到民兵组织袭击
a school southwest of Juba was attacked by a militia.
民兵组织杀害了教师
They murdered the teachers
持枪绑♥架♥了十七名学生
and abducted 17 of the students at gunpoint.
纽♥约♥时♥报♥
联♥合♥国♥谴责南苏丹发生的儿童绑♥架♥事件
最小的孩子只有八岁
The youngest was eight...
最大的十三岁
oldest, 13.
南苏丹向美国寻求援助
South Sudanese asked the US for help,
但现政♥府♥的政策
but current administration's policy
是拒绝援助任何非战略性盟友
is to deny aid to any nonstrategic allies.
但我在中情局有些前同事不认可这种政策
Some of my ex-colleagues at the CIA feel differently.
他们找到了我 然后我又找到了你
They reached out to me, and I'm reaching out to you.
最后一次空中侦察确认被绑♥架♥孩子都在学校
The last overfly confirmed the personnel on site.
没有人带食物和水进去
No food or water being brought in.
说明他们很快要将孩子转移走
That means they're moving them soon.
一旦被转移
And when they do,
孩子们极有可能被分散
most likely they'll be separated,
我们再想找到他们就难了
and odds are we'll never find them again.
一定要精锐部队
Has to be done quickly...
快速拿下 你的团队是我见过最棒的
by the best, and your team's the best I've ever seen.
你可以随便开价
You can name your price.
等任务结束我们会给你账单
We'll invoice you when it's done.
南苏丹
愿你们平安
Peace be with you.
什么...
What the...
我们来晚了吗
Are we too late?
妈的...
Motherfuck...
屋内安全
Room clear!
-天啊 -该死
- Oh, my God! - Shit!
小心 重新填弹
Look out! Reload!
什么情况
What the hell?
怎么回事
What's wrong?
什么鬼
What the fuck...
-大家都没事吧 -嗯
- Everyone still with me? - Yeah.
乔
Joe?
气炸了
Very pissed off.
女孩们在哪里
So where are the girls?
根本没什么女孩
There never were any girls.
我们被设计了
We've been set up.
弄到了
Yeah, I got it.
尼基 乔 安迪 布克? 186♥4♥年6月
科普利先生对细节的把控令人佩服
One has to admire Mr. Copley's attention to detail.
那些鞋选得尤其巧妙
Those shoes were a particularly grotesque touch.
我就知道会发生这种事
I knew this was gonna happen.
我说过的
I said it.
我们没做错 安迪
We did it right, Andy.
是为了正义的理由
For the right reasons.
但是正义给我们带来了什么 尼基 什么
And what did it get us, Nicky? What?
什么也没有
Nothing.
我们什么都没做成
We've done nothing.
世界不会因为我们的努力变好
The world isn't getting any better.
反而在变糟
It's getting worse.
我仔细地查过他的背景 结果...
电影精选列表