Good morning.
早上好
My name is Dr.
我是布莱克教堂诊所的
Brian Adams from the Blackchapel Clinic.
布莱恩·亚当斯医生
Today I would like to focus on Candice Watkins's case.
今天我想着重介绍一下坎迪斯-沃特金斯的病例
Our young patient suffers from a split personality with occult interferences.
我们的年轻病人患有人格分♥裂♥和神秘干扰
So, we decided to tape her to analyze her behavior. And I can testify that, Candice already
convinced the entire nursing staff, that she's a psychiatrist and we are all her patients.
所以我们决定录下她的行为来分♥析♥
我可以作证 坎迪斯已经说服了所有
的护理人员 她是一个精神病医生 我们都是她的病人
I'm recording this in case something happens to me.
我录下这段话是为了防止我发生什么事
Candice, what are you doing?
坎迪斯 你在干什么
Candice
坎蒂丝
Get off this stool?
从凳子上下来
I can read in your soul Miss Stapelton, come let me help you down.
我可以读懂你的灵魂 斯塔佩尔顿小姐 来让我帮你下来
Oh Miss Bain, can you give Candice her medication?
哦 贝恩小姐 你能把坎蒂丝的药给她吗
Yes Doctor.
是的 医生
You should go home and take the rest of the day off
你应该回家休息一天
Candice?
坎蒂丝
Classical music is the best thing that man has ever invented to reach the soul.
古典音乐是人类发明的最能触及灵魂的东西
Miss Andrews, do you like classical music?
安德鲁斯小姐 你喜欢古典音乐吗
Do you smoke?
你抽烟吗
No, but I…
不 但我...
Mrs. Andrews, you must understand that the patients here that
suffers from dementia are totally separated from reality.
安德鲁斯太太 你必须明白这里患有
痴呆症的病人是完全与现实脱节的
They…
他们..
They live in a dream world.
他们生活在一个梦幻的世界里
And we are here to kindly help them to
我们在这里帮助他们
Wake up!
醒醒
Wake up!
醒醒
Wake
醒醒
up!
起来
But how can we be sure that we're not also out of touch with reality Doctor?
但我们怎么能确定我们不也是与现实脱节的 医生
Well,
好吧
as long as we are in the same boat we can't be sure.
只要我们在同一条船上 我们就不能确定
Until the time when a fish swims after the boat and asks if he can jump in
直到有一天 一条鱼在船后游来游去 问他能不能跳进去
A drink!
喝一杯
A drink?
喝一杯
Yes
是的
Would you like to have something to drink?
你想喝点什么吗
Emily!
艾米丽
Forgive me!
原谅我
Emily, forgive me Let me bring you the antidote?
艾米丽 原谅我 让我给你拿药
No Doris, wait, listen to me.
不 桃瑞丝 等等 听我说
Go get Dr. Blackwood and Mrs. Andrews.
去叫布莱克伍德医生和安德鲁斯太太
They must find Candice before seven o'clock.
他们必须在七点之前找到坎迪斯
The syringe was full of morphine.
注射器里装满了吗♥啡♥
Let me help you first.
让我先帮你
You've got to find her. If you don't find her we're all dead.
你必须找到她 如果你找不到她 我们都得死
Trust me.
相信我
You've got to find her.
你一定要找到她
Please,go!
求你了 走吧
Have you heard about what Freud called the "Heimlich,Unheimlich"?
你听说过弗洛伊德所说的“海姆利希 安姆利希”吗
The Olympia Doll theory?
奥林匹亚娃娃理论
Brilliant, Yes!
太棒了 是的
A complete and dangerous confusion of dream and reality.
梦境和现实的完全和危险的混淆
When you're sleeping or awake.
当你睡着或醒着的时候
Condensation, displacement, figuration and
elaboration Like in Vivaldi's "Four seasons".
浓缩、置换、具象和阐述 如维瓦尔第的 "四季"
Do you have a favorite Opera?
你有最喜欢的歌♥剧吗
I like "Peter and…."
我喜欢”彼得和...”
Ah, a Ballet, excellant!
啊 芭蕾舞剧 太棒了
Were you ever lost in the woods as a child?
你小时候在森林里迷过路吗
Dr.Blackwood, Candice is missing!
布莱克伍德医生 坎迪斯不见了
Oh my god, what time is it?
天哪 几点了
Time?
时间
Miss Goldmann, where is Emily?
戈德曼小姐 艾米丽在哪里
She had an accident.
她出了意外
An accident?
意外
Yes, she went into my syringe and she didn't
want my help and she was talking about time.
是的 她偷走了我的注射器 她不想让我帮忙 她在谈论时间
Time,time, time, time, yes.
时间 时间 时间 时间 是的
Mrs. Andrews let it…
安德鲁斯太太让它..
We must find Candice immediately.
我们必须马上找到坎迪斯
Candice!
坎蒂丝
Candice!
坎蒂丝
Candice!
坎蒂丝
Candice!
坎蒂丝
Candice!
坎蒂丝
Candice!
坎蒂丝
Candice!
坎蒂丝
Candice!
坎蒂丝
Doctor, it's almost seven o'clock I know Doris, i know.
医生 已经快七点了 我知道多丽丝 我知道
What if we get lost?
如果我们迷路了怎么办
Candice!
坎蒂丝
Candice!
坎蒂丝
Candice!
坎蒂丝
Candice!
坎蒂丝
Please can we go back to the hospital, it's getting dark?
求你了 我们能不能回医院去 天都黑了
It's too late.
太晚了
I don't understand, I beg you, I'm frightened.
我不明白 我求求你 我很害怕
Where do you think you're going?
你想去哪儿
You've been very bad today.
你今天表现很糟糕
You all deserve a punishment for not having taken your pills at the right time.
你们都应该受到惩罚 因为你们没有在合适的时间吃药
Please, please!
求你了求你了
Shhht!
嘘
The clock.
时钟
Come to me Doris!
到我这儿来 桃乐丝
No!
不
Come to me!
到我这儿来
No! You're completely insane.
不 你完全疯了
I'm Doctor Candice Watkins and you have to obey.
我是坎迪斯 · 沃特金斯医生 你必须服从
If you don't obey, your friend Emily will die.
如果你不服从 你的朋友艾米丽就会死
She needs your help.
她需要你的帮助
After all you tried to kill her don't you remember?
毕竟你曾试图杀死她 你不记得了吗
No I didn't mean to kill her, I swear.
不 我不是故意杀她的 我发誓
Don't lie to me Doris.
别骗我 桃乐丝
Trust me, you're still fragile.
相信我 你还很脆弱
I can see it in your soul.
我可以从你的灵魂里看出来
Come to me.
到我这儿来
I won't tell anybody what you did to Emily today.
我不会告诉任何人你今天对艾米丽做了什么
Be a good girl.
做个好女孩
Come to me or she'll die.
到我这儿来 不然她会死的
Can I talk to Doctor Blackwood?
我能和布莱克伍德医生谈谈吗
Is he back?
他回来了吗
You will see him soon, but you need to rest now.
你很快就会见到他 但你现在需要休息
What happened to them?
他们怎么了
Where are Mrs. Andrews and Doris and who are you?
安德鲁斯太太和多丽丝在哪里 你们是谁
I'm begging you, let me go!
我求你了 放开我
It's for your own safety.
这是为了你的安全着想
We don't want to see your fight with Doris anymore.
我们不想再看到你和 Doris 吵架了
Remember Emily you promised.
还记得你答应过的艾米丽吗
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
It's her, I mean she…
是她 我是说她..
When you stop hurting yourself and stealing syringes and maybe we will
discuss the possibility of untying you You're playing a very dangerous game.
等你不再伤害自己 不再偷注射器的
时候 也许我们可以讨论解开你的绳
子的可能性 你在玩一个非常危险的游戏
No matter what you do, death is always the winner.
无论你做什么 死亡永远是赢家
Dr.Carter will make you obey.
卡特医生会让你服从的
She is my mother and I'm your sister.
她是我妈妈 我是你姐姐
Now It's time for your medication darling.
现在该吃药了 亲爱的
Be a good girl and everything will be alright.
做个好女孩 一切都会好起来的
Candice, please don't do ….
坎迪斯 请不要..
No, Dr. Carter, but you can also call me Mom.
不 卡特医生 但你也可以叫我妈妈
电影精选列表