请您系好安全带好吗?
Would you fasten your seat belt, please?
请系好安全带。
Fasten your seat belt, please.
小姐? 请系好安全带好吗?
Miss? Would you fasten your seat belt, please?
请系好安全带,我们要降落了。
Would you fasten your seat belt, please? We're about to land.
好吧。
Okay.
非常感谢。希望很快再见到你。
Thank you very much. Hope to see you again soon.
非常感谢。希望很快再见到你。
Thank you very much. Hope to see you again soon.
非常感谢。希望很快再见到你。
Thank you very much. Hope to see you again soon.
非常感谢。希望你在巴黎过得愉快。
Thank you very much. Hope you enjoy your stay in Paris.
再见,非常感谢。
Good-bye. Thank you very much.
希望你在巴黎过得愉快。
Hope you enjoy your stay in Paris.
前往雅典和特拉维夫,
The departure to Athens and Tel Aviv,
在242航♥班♥上,
on flight 242,
定于25号♥航♥班♥。
is scheduled at air run 25.
预计在5号♥航♥班♥登机,
Boarding expected at air run 5,
45号♥门。
gate #45.
你们是谁?
Who are you?
你们想干什么?
What do you want?
走
Move.
- 给-好的。
Here. Okay.
把袋子给我。
Give me the bag.
- 再把另一个给我。-好的。
Give me the other one. Yeah.
现在你害怕吗?
Now, are you frightened?
好,你现在听我说
All right, let me see if I can make you understand this.
我们这里的几个人
We, all of us,
我们是专业的犯罪集团
we are professional criminals.
我们会把你暂时留在这里...
And we're holding you for a short period of time...
你的父亲会给我们一定数量的金钱。
and your father will give us a sum of money.
什么事?
Yes?
我们收到他的钱之后
When he pays us the sum of money,
你就可以回去了
you will be returned.
我们不会伤害你,明白吗?你不会有事...
No harm will come to you. You understand? Nothing bad...
在这里你会安全的
Nothing bad is gonna happen to you here.
因为如果你出了什么事,
Because if anything bad happened to you,
嗯,
uh,
我们就会有更大的麻烦产生,我们不希望有那样的事情发生
something much worse would happen to us, and we don't want that.
明白吗?
You understand?
你现在在这里,就一定不能出去
Now, while you're here, you must not go outside.
我们现在没有想过要伤害你。
We are not concerned with hurting you.
好吗? 很好,
All right? All right, now,
现在跟你♥爸♥爸问声好,好吗?
would you like to say hello to your daddy?
- 你没事吧姐姐?-我没事。
You all right, Sis? I'm fine.
放松点。
Take it easy now.
今晚见。
I'll see ya tonight.
走吧,伙计,她没事的,我们走。
Come on, Bud. She'll be all right. Let's go.
她会没事的,走吧。
She'll be all right. Come on.
在找到有关的司机询问后
After finding the chauffeur tied and gagged,
当局正在和海关官员核对旅客名单。
authorities checked the flight's passenger list with customs officials...
机场工作人员也在帮忙
and airport personnel.
此名年轻女子的确乘坐713号♥航♥班♥
The young woman had, indeed, been on Flight 713,
经过海关,离开机场。
gone through customs and had been seen leaving the airport...
坐上一辆劳斯莱斯离去,
in a chauffeur-driven Rolls Royce,
很有可能是遭到了绑♥架♥
all of which establishes kidnapping beyond any shadow of doubt.
很抱款这么做
I'm really sorry to do this to you.
我希望你能理解。
I hope you understand that.
(法语)我吓着你了。嗯!
Je vous ai fait peur, hein!
我很抱歉,我很抱歉。
Je suis desole. Je vous ai fait peur.
我!不。没什么
Hi No. Uh, Ce n'est... rien.
你是英国人。
Oh, you're English. Uh, no.
美国人?-是的。
American? Yes.
我会说一点英语,抱歉吓到你了。
I speak a little English. I'm sorry I frightened you.
哦哦不。
Oh. Oh, no.
你迷路了吗? 我来帮你。
Are you lost? I'll help you.
不,谢谢。嗯..·我住在这里
Oh, no, no. No, thanks. Uh... I live here.
我不知道这房♥子租出去了
Oh, I didn't know the house was rented.
我们刚到,
We just arrived,
我和我丈夫。
my husband and I.
他身体不太好 我们来呼吸一下海洋的空气
He's, uh, he's not too well, and we've come for the ocean air.
很抱歉。我希望他在这里会感觉好些。
Oh, I'm sorry. I hope he will feel better here.
谢谢。也许我们还会再见面的。
Thanks. Probably we'll see each other again, then.
希望如此,再见。
I hope. Good-bye.
喂?
Hello?
我能跟这里的主人说话吗?
May I speak to the master of the house, please?
- 你是谁?-告诉他是他女儿的一个朋友。
- Who is this? - Tell him it's a friend of his daughter's.
喂,你是谁?
Hello. Who is this?
- 请等一等。-好的。
Just a minute, please. Okay.
好的。开始
Okay, go ahead.
你好。这是单边对话
Hello? Look, this is going to be a one-way conversation.
我听不到你说话,但是这不重要
I'm not gonna be able to hear you, but that's not important,
重要的是下面你将听到的声音
but what is important is that you listen.
明白吗? 听我说。
You understand? Just listen.
爸爸。我现在很好。请你不要担心
Father, I'm all right. Don't worry, please.
他们要我告诉你 如果你听从他们的指示,我就会没事的
They want me to say that if you follow their instructions, nothing will happen to me.
- 嘿-哦!
- Eyl - Oh!
我弄疼你了吗?
Oh. Ah! Did I hurt you?
那一定是很痛了 我真是万分抱款
That must hurt terribly. Really, I'm awfully sorry.
这样会好点了
That should feel better.
- 好的,明天晚上见-好的。
Okay, you're gonna meet us tomorrow night. Right.
先给你这么多,你把我们送到葡萄牙后拿回剩下的。 好
Now here's ten. You get the rest when you get us to Portugal. Right.
明白没有。先付你一半。
Now you got that straight? That's half pay.
你以后再拿回剩下的 不要你的妹妹知道。我们走
You get the rest... Your sister's freezin' her buns off. Let's go.
她在哪儿?
Where is she?
她来了。
There she is.
是警♥察♥。 把带子销掉?
It's a cop. Erase the tape?
No. Great.
晚上好,先生们,你们赶路吗?
Bonsoir, messieurs. Vous etes presses?
不,谢谢,警♥察♥先生
Uh, no, m... Merci, monsieur 'agent.
我们在等人
Nous attendons pour quelque d'autre.
你们是美国人? 哦。你说英语
You are Americans? Oh, you speak English.
是的 我们在等人来接我们。
Yes. Ah, well, we were waiting for someone to pick us up.
我们以为你就是要等的那个人。我想他应该是迟到了。
We mistook you for somebody else. I guess our party's a little late.
你们去哪里?
Oh. Where are you going?
也许我能送你们过去。
Perhaps I can take you there.
谢谢。
Well... thank you. Oh.
上车吧!
Get in!
谢谢你。
Thank you.
你要去哪里?
Where you go?
我们要去维尔别♥墅♥。
Well, we're going to the, uh, the Villa Vive.
那里离镇有大概一英里
It's about a mile on the other side of town.
哦,是的,我知道那房♥子。
Oh, yes. I know the house.
今天下午我碰到了你们的朋友 那个女人
I met your friend this afternoon. The wife.
我刚好钓鱼回来
On my coming back from fishing.
哦。真的?他们应该开车来接我们
Oh, really? They were supposed to pick us up.
也许他病重了 所以来不了
Perhaps he's worse and they could not come.
真遗憾,嗯? 这么漂亮的女人
What a pity, huh? Such a beautiful woman.
他是不是年纪比她要大? 我不知道
- He's much older than she, no? - Uh, I don't know.
我猜,大一点
I guess, uh, a little.
嗯哼。
Mm-hmm.
你是一个医生?
You are a doctor, huh?
是的。
Yes.
你们到了。谢谢。
Well, here you are. Thank you.
非常感谢。
Thanks a lot.
顺便说一下。
Oh, by the way.
如果你们喜欢钓鱼,
If you like fishing, there,
在码头的另一边, 那可是这一带最美丽的地方了
on the other side of the jetty, it is one of the best places of the region.
哦,真的?好。我们会去看看的
Oh, really? Well, we'll have to try it.
非常感谢你载我们一程。
Thanks very much for the ride.
怎么回事伙计?她在哪里?
Well, what happened, man? Where is she?
- 谁?-Vi 她没有去机场。
Who? Vi. She wasn't at the airport.
你不知道是吧? 那太好了
You don't know, huh? That's real smart.
那真是太好了
电影精选列表