Here, take a Iook at this.
过来 看看这个
Isn't that the, er...? - The Maggie.
那不是 -梅吉号♥
Coming in as boId as brass. I never thought we'd see HER again in GIasgow.
大摇大摆地驶来 我没想到会在格拉斯哥再见到她
What's her skipper's name? - MacTaggart.
船长叫什么名儿 -麦塔格
Is he the one that caused aII that troubIe in the KyIes?
是那个在凯尔海峡搞出一堆麻烦的人吗
Aye.
对
WeII, they're asking for it this time.
这次他们要自讨苦吃了
Mr MacGregor, I'm stiII the master of this vessel. I know what I'm about.
麦格雷戈先生 我还是这艘船的船长 我知道我在干嘛
If you had to come to GIasgow, couId you not at least have waited tiII after dark?
就算你非得来格拉斯哥 你就不能等到天黑再来吗
We've nothing to fear from any man or woman neither.
我们不怕任何人 管他是男是女
We'II onIy be here Iong enough to find a cargo, then we'II be off again.
我们只需要待到找到货物 就可以走了
If Sarah or anyone is watching for us, they'II be watching by night.
如果萨拉或其他人盯着我们 那也只是在夜间盯梢
They'd never expect us to have the effrontery to come in by day.
他们没想到我们胆敢在白天进港
When you've finished the Iamps, Iaddie, grease the wire bIocks.
等你擦完灯具 小伙子 给钢索滑车上个油
Aye. - And there's buttons missing on my shirt.
好 -我衬衫的扣子掉了
Aye.
好
Hey!
嘿
Hey, you down there!
嘿 你给我下来
Where's Captain MacTaggart? - PoIIokshaws, for his mother's funeraI.
麦塔格船长在哪 -去波洛克索斯参加他母亲的葬礼
*波洛克索斯 格拉斯哥南部地区
He won't be back for a fortnight. - We'II wait.
他两周后才回来 -我们等他
Aye, oh, aye.
诶 诶
You're very smug with your goId braid, your pensions and your five days a week,
你们有制♥服♥上的金色穗带 退休金和一周五天班 为此引以为傲
but you're no better than hireIings, standing Iike wee bairns
但你们也就是打工人 像个小屁孩似的
in front of Mr CampbeII's big desk down yonder.
站在坎贝尔先生那儿的大办公桌前
You haven't the freedom of operation that I have.
你们不像我有行动自♥由♥
You haven't the dignity of your own command.
你们没有指挥自我的尊严
And as for my boat, there's not a finer vessel in the coastal trade!
而我的船 在沿海贸易中没有比她更好的船只了
There's not a finer vesseI anywhere...
任何地方都找不到更好的船只
There's two men aboard us, in bowIer hats.
有两个人上船了 带着圆顶礼帽
*圆顶礼帽尤指过去英国商人常戴的帽子
Inspectors.
检查员来了
Hamish, there's no time for that. Come on.
哈米什 没时间搞那个了 快来
Good Iuck to you, skipper! - You'II be needing it!
祝你好运 船长 -你需要这杯
Here, there's seven pence owing.
你还欠7便士
I've no change. You pay him, Iad.
我没零钱了 你付给他吧 小孩
You'd better grab him, Dan. - Oh, it's the wee boy that pays.
丹 你得拦住他 -噢 这小男孩要付钱
Come on. They haven't got seven pence between them. Come on.
他们连 7便士都没有 来吧
Son, they teII me the truant officer's after you
小子 他们说督学来找你了
for going to sea before you finished schooI.
因为你还没上完学就来当水手
It's no' true. I'm over 15. - You can be able to finish your schooling now.
不是这样 我超过15岁了 -你现在可以完成学业了
That oId puffer won't put out again. - She wiII.
那老旧的蒸汽船不会再起航了 -她能的
It's time MacTaggart was put ashore. He's not fit to manage a rowing boat.
麦塔格是时候上岸了 他不适合再去管理一艘艇
You'II no' say that about the cap'n. - Captain, him?
你不许再说船长坏话 -船长 就他
Take your hands off me.
把你的手从我身上拿开
Ah! You wait, you big fushionIess gomeriI. I'II get Hamish to you...
给我等着 你这个蠢笨的大块头 我要让哈米什收拾你
Wee deviI! Three months out of schooI and he's as big a rogue as the rest.
小破孩 离开学校三个月就已经跟船上的那些流氓一个样了
I'm sorry, MacTaggart. She's done for.
抱歉 麦塔格 这船不行了
Is it the Ioading Iicence?
那是载货许可证吗
Aye.
对
If they take that away, we won't be abIe to carry any cargo at aII.
如果他们拿走那个证 我们就不能再运货了
Aye.
对
Not untiI she's had her pIates repaired.
得等船板修好才行
Aye.
对
Is that what we need the £300 for? - Aye, that's right.
所以我们需要300镑 -对 没错
She's finished.
这船报废了
Come on.
走吧
CouId we not borrow the money? - Who from?
我们不能借钱吗 -找谁借
We can, er... - Excuse me.
我们可以 -借过
We can offer him a quarter share in the Maggie for £300.
我们可以给他梅吉号♥四分之一的股份以换取300镑
Aye, but what about Sarah?
是 但萨拉怎么办
I couId say my sister has a sort of a share in the boat,
我姐姐是有一点船上的股份
that it's a famiIy concern and I'm acting on her behaIf.
这是家族公♥司♥ 我可以代表她
It's a good idea.
好主意
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning. We were wanting to speak with Mr CampbeII.
早上好 我们想找坎贝尔先生
Mr CampbeII's engaged and he's aIready Iate for a luncheon appointment.
坎贝尔先生很忙 他有个午餐邀约已经迟了
If you care to wait... - We cannae afford to wait for Iong. We’ve no time to wait.
你们愿意等的话 -我们等不了太久 我们没时间等
TeIephone and say I'm on my way.
打电♥话♥说我这就过去
Mr CampbeII, I'm getting through now.
坎贝尔先生 等一下 我现在正在接通电♥话♥
You heard what Captain Jamieson says.
你没听杰米森船长说吗
The ship won't be ready before tomorrow night.
那艘船明天晚上才能用
We've no other vesseI avaiIabIe. - Mr MarshaII's not going to Iike this.
我们没有其他可用的船只了 -马歇尔先生会不高兴的
He can be a very impatient man.
他可没什么耐心
Impatient or not,I'm afraid I can't do a thing about it!
耐不耐心 我恐怕都无能为力
Hello, WorId InternationaI Airways? It's Mr Pusey here.
世界国际航♥空♥公♥司♥吗 我是普西先生
Put me through to Mr MarshaII, pIease. Yes, I'm phoning from GIasgow...
请帮我接线马歇尔先生 对 我从格拉斯哥打来电♥话♥
Mr CampbeII, if you can spare us a moment.
坎贝尔先生 您能否给我们一些时间
The cargo shouId've gone to KiItarra days ago. There are architects waiting.
货物本该在几天前就送到吉尔塔拉建筑师都在那等着呢
Mr MarshaII's anxious to have the house in good repair by his wife's birthday.
马歇尔先生急着在他妻子生日之前把房♥子整修好
I'm sure he wouId pay the highest rate. Mr MarshaII?
他会付最高价 马歇尔先生
It's Pusey here, sir. No, I'm afraid it hasn't.
我是普西 不 恐怕还没有
There's been a further deIay, Mr MarshaII. It's the shipping agency, they said...
又延期了 马歇尔先生 船只代理商这边 他们说
There's a matter of business we wouId Iike to discuss with you, sir.
我们想和您谈谈生意 先生
I'm sorry, MacTaggart. I haven't the time. Come back this afternoonafter three.
抱歉 麦塔格 我没时间 三点后再过来吧
I've already tried everywhere, Mr MarshaII.
我到处都找过了 马歇尔先生
There just isn't a boat of any description avaiIabIe for charter.
什么类型的船都没有
Not before tomorrow night, and even then they can't guarantee.
最早也是明晚发船 但他们也不能保证这个时间
I know, Mr MarshaII, but there just isn't a boat.
我知道 马歇尔先生 但真的没有船了
If...
如果
If it's a cargo for Kiltarra you have, there's a boat right here.
如果你们要运货到吉尔塔拉 我这有一艘船
What?
什么
I don't understand. Excuse me, Mr Mar...
我没明白 稍等 马歇尔先生
But Mr CampbeII just this minute...
但是坎贝尔先生刚才说
I'm sorry, Mr MarshaII. There's some confusion.
抱歉 马歇尔先生 情况有点混乱
Now they say there is a boat. But Mr Ca...
现在他们又说有一只船 但
Sir?
先生
The captain?
船长
Are you the captain? - Yes.
你是船长吗 -是的
Yes, Mr MarshaII. CertainIy.
是的 马歇尔先生 当然
It's Mr MarshaII on the line, Mr CaIvin B MarshaII,
电♥话♥里是凯尔文·B·马歇尔先生
GeneraI Overseas Manager of WorId...
海外总经理…
Yes.
好
Aye?
你好
Captain MacTaggart speaking.
我是麦塔格船长
Aye. Aye, we have.
对 对 我们有
And you want it in KiItarra by Thursday noon?
你想在周四中午之前送到吉尔塔拉
Oh, easiIy, easiIy.
噢 没问题 没问题
Insurance?
保险费
£4,000?
4000镑
Oh, we'II see to that, sir.
我们来处理 先生
Aye.
对
Who?
谁
Mr MarshaII, I'm stiII not quite sure...
马歇尔先生 我还不是很确定
'You've been up there three days. Let's get this stuff moving.
你在那都3天了 货物也该动一动了
'Just make sure it's a sound boat, that's aII that matters.
一定确保那船结实可靠 其他都不重要
'If you hurry, you can catch the afternoon pIane, right?'
如果你动作迅速点 就能赶上下午的飞机 明白吗
Yes, I think I...
好 我觉得我
WiII you teII me why, if a boat is avaiIabIe, Mr CampbeII didn't say so?
你能解释一下 如果有船可用 为何坎贝尔先生不说
He put me in a most embarrassing position.
他让我处境很尴尬
I was just trying to expIain to him, sir, that...
我刚才试图向他解释 先生
Where is the boat Iying? - Only a coupIe of hundred yards down the road.
那船现在在哪 -就离马路几百码
If you don't mind, I think I'II just take a Iook at it.
不介意的话我要去检查一下
Now, where is the...? - This way, sir.
好 在哪呢 -这边 先生
WiII you give me an estimate of the charges?
告诉我一个估价
WeII...it's difficuIt...to say exactIy.
这 很难说的准
Maybe...
也许
Perhaps £300? - Three...?
也许300镑 -3…
That does seem rather high.
这好像有点高
However, the goods are Iying at Customs House dock, berth 17,
但是 货物放在海关码头 17号♥泊位
checked and crated, ready for shipment.
已经检查装箱 就等发船了
电影精选列表