♪♪ 苏菲·孔 - 《超级巨星》
♪♪ Sophie Koh - "Superstar"
♪ 回到学校,你已成名
♪ Back in school you were high class
♪ 对我也是爱理不理
♪ Didn't say much to me
♪ 强尼在外头说
♪ Johnny said on the outside
♪ 你就是他的魅力女王
♪ You were his beauty queen
♪♪ 小河流合唱团 - 《孤单的失败者》
♪♪ Little River Band - "Lonesome Loser"
♪ 你曾听说过那个孤单的失败者
♪ Have you heard about the lonesome loser
♪ 每次被红心女王打败
♪ Beaten by the queen of hearts every time
♪ 你曾听说过那个孤单的失败者
♪ Have you heard about the lonesome loser
♪ 虽然失败,但他从不灰心
♪ He's a loser but he still keeps on trying
片名:夺命之爱
♪ 坐下来,看看你自己
♪ Sit down, take a look at yourself
♪ 你不想成为大人物么?
♪ Don't you want to be somebody?
♪ 总有一天有人会来一探究竟
♪ Someday somebody's going to see inside
♪ 你必须勇敢面对,你不能逃避
♪ You have to face up, you can't run and hide...
我喜欢这首歌♥
Love this song.
- 爸,你需要一辆新车 - 不,没必要
- You need a new car, Dad. - No, I don't.
不,你需要的,这车就是一废铁
Yes, you do. It's a piece of shit.
嘿,我可喜欢这车了
Hey, I love this car.
你妈就是在后坐怀上你的
You were conceived in the back of this car.
老天!
Jesus!
多谢,棒极了,我能想象到了
Thanks, that's great. I've got a mental image.
♪ 虽然失败,但他从不灰心
♪ He's a loser but he still keeps on trying...
暖气不能用,甚至CD播放器都没有
Heater doesn't work. Doesn't even have a CD player.
感谢上帝,否则我得听
And thank Christ for that. Otherwise I'd have to listen
你的那些糟糕的脑残重金属音乐了
to that bloody heavy metal wrist slitting shit you listen to.
爸,听你这老头口气
You sound like an old man, Dad.
那可是美妙的旋律
There's nothing wrong with a good melody.
喔,不是吧,好一首美妙的旋律!
Oh no, there's nothing wrong with a good melody.
别以为你老妈不喜欢刺♥激♥
Don't think that she's not sneaking the odd one here and there.
小心!
Look out!
半年后
还要酒吗?
You sorted for alcohol?
哥们,我这货多着呢,就等熟人来拿货了
I got shit loads, man. Got the old man to pick it up.
- 不了 - 去舞会结束后的派对吗?
- I'm OK. - Coming to the after-party?
不,我觉得我们抽抽烟啊,瞎玩下就好了
No, think we're just gonna smoke and hang out.
抽烟,瞎逛?
Smoke and hang out?
同学,霍利的父母都出国了
Man, Holly's parents are overseas
你就准备抽抽烟,瞎逛下?
and you're just gonna smoke and hang out?
你有套没?
You got a raincoat?
来,我只有一个,带螺纹的,让她爽爽
Here, I've only got one, ribbed, for her pleasure.
我可是认真的,拿着,哥们
Seriously, take it dude.
再不用就要过期了哟
It's only gonna run out of date if I hang onto it.
阿门!
Ahem!
太棒了!她答应我了!
Yes! She said yes!
嗨!
Hi.
能和我一起跳舞么?
Will you go to the dance with me?
不好意思,罗拉,我要和霍利去
Sorry Lola, I'm going with Holly.
对不起
Sorry.
嘿!要搭车么?
Hey! Need a ride?
- 你过啦? - 嗯
- You passed? - Uh-huh.
喔!你真棒!
Wow! Well done.
你准备去哪呢?
So where do you want to go?
- 猜猜谁想和我跳舞? - 谁哦?
- Guess who asked me to the dance? - Who?
- 猜猜 - 布兰特,谁嘛?
- Guess. - Brent, who was it?
告诉我,她是谁?
Tell me. Who is she?
我还要
I need more than that.
告诉我嘛
Tell me.
我不能告诉你,她太敏感了
I can't. She's very sensitive.
我也很敏感哦
I'm very sensitive too.
嗯
Uh-uh.
她是谁?
Who is she?
反正不是你
Not you.
谁嘛?
Who is she?
我就是不告诉你
I'll never tell.
♪♪ 英属印度 - 《上帝死了,见见孩子》
♪♪ British India - "God is Dead, Meet the Kids"
♪ 上帝死了,见见孩子,他们上台了♪
♪ God is dead so meet the kids now, they're on stage... ♪
你告诉你妈妈我考驾照了么?
Did you tell your mum I was getting my license?
你让我来这里接你吗?
So this is where I pick you up from?
她还需要缓和一段时间
She's got to deal with it sometime.
你确定?
You sure?
好吧
OK.
我7点来接你?
I'll pick you up at seven?
我爱你
I love you.
罗拉·斯通
Lola Stone.
什么?
What?
是她叫我跳舞
That's who asked me.
那你应该跟她去
Well you should go with her.
或许她不介意有个情感白♥痴♥的男朋友
Maybe she won't mind having an emotional retard for a boyfriend.
你准备怎么去?
How are you getting there?
霍利来接我去
Holly's picking me up.
她还没拿驾照呢
She doesn't even have her licence.
今天她拿到了
She got it today.
我拿钱给你坐的士去
I'll give you money for a cab.
这有什么区别,还不是车吗
What's the difference, it's still a car.
我还是坐车里啊
I'm still in a car.
但是他们更有经验
But they're experienced.
我没经验,所以爸死了哈?
And I wasn't, so Dad died?
♪♪ 公主一点五 - 《远途驱车回家》
♪ ♪ Princess One Point Five - "The Long Drive Home"
♪ 我能成为你的全部 但是那可以预测
♪ I could mean the world to you but that's predictable
♪ 我可以告诉你一些秘密
♪ I could tell you secrets
♪ 别太肯定你不会想我
♪ Don't be so sure you wouldn't miss me
♪ 说你恋爱了,好像真的一样 ♪
♪ Say you're in love like it's true... ♪
布兰特?
Brent?
♪♪ 收音机 The Dirtbombs - 《最锋利之爪》
♪♪ The Dirtbombs - "The Sharpest Claws"
♪ 她像毒药,她酷到骨子里
♪ She's like a drug, she's under my skin
♪ 总有一天,这些办法能帮我搞定
♪ One of these days these ways are gonna do me in
♪ 我能说什么呢
♪ What can I say
♪ 我无法自拔,摆脱不了那些粘稠的爪
♪ I can't get away from those sticky paws
♪ 有时最乖顺的猫咪有最锋利的爪 ♪
♪ Sometimes the sweetest kittens have the sharpest claws... ♪
你♥他♥妈♥的真牛
You're a fucking rock star.
我们走
Let's go.
喔,你看起来好邪恶
Wow, you look wicked.
阿门!
Ahem!
- 呃… 你好,沃伦泰夫人 - 你好,杰米
- Er... Hi, Mrs Valentine. - Hello, Jamie.
美亚,你♥爸♥想给你拍张相
Mia, your father wants to get a photo.
稍等下好么?
Could wait a sec, please?
还不谢谢杰米送的花
Well did you thank Jamie for the flowers?
- 噢,不了,没关系的 - 谢谢
- Oh, no, that's OK. - Thanks.
我没买♥♥到黑色的玫瑰的
Well, I couldn't find them in black.
我会给花浇点水的
I'll put them in some water.
噢喔!
Whoa!
林格,过来!
Ringo! Here!
- 快过来 - 呃…
- Get out of there. - Er...
嘿,你好,沃伦泰先生,最近好么?
Hey, hi. How's it going, Mr Valentine?
忙啊,忙着抓小偷
Busy, keeping the wolf from the door.
好潇洒
Yep, excellent.
来把照片拍了
Let's get this photo then.
美亚,站到杰米旁边去
Mia, go and stand next to Jamie.
笑一个
Smile.
再拍一张为了安全起见
And one for safety.
好了,我走了,拜
All right, we're going, bye.
好的
OK.
拜
Bye.
小心点
Be careful.
好的
Yep.
布兰特
Brent!
你就要迟到了哦
You're going to be late.
- 你见到他了么? - 你好,卡拉
- Have you seen him? - Hi, Carla.
你看到布兰特了么?
Have you seen Brent?
♪♪ Andre Williams - 《活力,动力和热力》
♪♪ Andre Williams - "Agile, Mobile and Hostile"