欢迎来到职业骑牛大赛世界总决赛
This is the one and only PBR World Final!
卢克·柯林斯年轻帅气
Luke Collins is young, easy on the eyes,
是牛背上的魔术师
and a magician on a bull.
但现在 他即将面临终极挑战
But right now, he's about to face his ultimate demon.
他要骑的这头牛早已家喻户晓
He is about to ride a bull who needs no introduction.
它拥有连续七十四次背摔记录
This bull has 74 consecutive buck-offs.
拉斯维加斯 你们知道它是谁
Las Vegas, you know who I'm talking about.
它就是兰戈
This is Rango!
他已经准备好大秀一场了
And he is ready to rock and roll!
放手
Let go!
等等
Wait a minute!
卢克·柯林斯被摔下来了
Luke Collins is down.
你们知道索菲娅在哪里吗
Hey, do you guys know where Sophia is?
不知道
No, sorry.
让他们给我们留座位
Tell them to save our seats.
你看到索菲娅了吗
Did you see Sophia?
她在屋里学习
She's in her room studying.
她不会跟你走的
But you're not gonna get her to go.
你好 玛西娅 谢谢你没有打扰我
Hi, Marcia. Thanks for not disturbing.
我有个礼物给你
I have a present for you.
等等 你们是认真的
Wait. You were serious?
我看上去很认真吗
Do I look serious?
不 你看上去很搞笑
No, you look ridiculous.
得了吧 索菲 很好玩的
Oh, come on, Soph. They're so much fun.
不行 我要做功课
I can't. I have work to do.
都大四下学期了
It's second semester senior year.
你成绩又超级棒
Your grades are stellar.
你已经在纽约找到工作了
You already have a job lined up in New York.
是实习 光干活不拿钱
An internship. All of the work and none of the pay.
这里一半的人都要去
Half the house is going.
我不喜欢看牛仔竞技
I don't see myself as a rodeo gal.
没事 不是牛仔竞技 是骑牛
Fine. It's not the rodeo, it's bull riding.
有区别的
There's a difference.
你没有抓住重点
You're missing the point.
帅哥 我知道
Hot guys, I know.
不 不仅是"帅哥"
No, not "Hot guys."
是你这辈子见过的最帅的帅哥
The hottest guys you have ever seen.
求你了
Please.
好吧
Fine.
但我不♥穿♥牛仔靴
But I'm not wearing those cowboy boots.
就是这里了 对吧
So, this is it, huh?
没错 "地球上最难的运动"
Yeah, this is it. "The toughest sport on dirt"!
姐就要一个帅牛仔
Yeah, I need a hot cowboy.
我的天啊
Oh, my God! Whoa!
那是什么东西啊
What was that?
看那个围栏上的家伙
Look at that guy in the chute.
粉丝们 让我们看向围栏
Fans, we're gonna go now to the Ridin' Dirty bucking chute...
来自北卡罗来纳州沃克顿的
where we have got local hero Luke Collins
本地英雄卢克·柯林斯
from Walkerton, North Carolina!
加油 卢克
Go, Luke!
他是三届职业骑牛大赛世界总决赛冠军
He's a three-time PBR World Finals champion.
由于伤病 他一年多没参赛
For over a year, an injury has sidelined him.
但现在他回来了
But he's back.
目前世界排名第五十二位
Currently ranked 52nd in the world.
前路漫漫
He has a long way to go.
你准备好了吗
You ready for this?
一会儿就知道了
We'll see.
今天他要骑的是"小甜心"
And today, he will be riding Sweet Thang.
放手
Let's go!
好样的
Yeah, go!
女士们先生们 冠军出炉了
Ladies and gentlemen, we have ourselves a champion.
这才是好样的
Yeah! That's my boy!
我得站起来
I feel like I should stand!
卢克·柯林斯的世界排名
Luke Collins now moves up...
现在上升为第四十八位
to 48th in the world standings.
留着吧
Keep it.
干得漂亮 小妞
Work it, girl.
-对你来说太大了 -我知道
- It's so big on you. - I know.
♪Lay me down by the old oak tree
♪Don't cut my hair when they bury me
♪Light me up and send me out to sea
♪One, two, three
♪In the backwoods company...
骑得不错嘛 牛仔
Nice riding, cowboy.
不瞒你说
Of course,
我奶奶也可以在"小甜心"背上坚持八秒
my grandma could have made the eight on Sweet Thang.
你重回战场真是太好了 卢克
It's good to have you back, Luke.
没有你实在太没劲了
It was getting too easy without you.
杰拉德
Jared!
你好啊 我一会儿过来
Hey, buddy. I'll be right back.
你好 拉里
Hey, Larry.
-幸会 -幸会
- Good to see you. - Good to see you here.
卢克 你好吗
Luke, hey, man. How are you doing?
恭喜你
Congratulations, man.
赢得比赛的滋味很不错 对吧
I know it feels good to get a win under your belt, doesn't it?
-当然了 -是啊
- Sure does. - Yeah.
跟你说件事 你得跟我们聊聊
Let me ask you. You need to come visit us.
我想把你引荐给一位骑牛大赛的内行
I wanna introduce you to some good folks from PBR.
石油产品公♥司♥
一位重要人物 来跟我们喝一杯
Important folk. Come get a beer.
蒙大拿银匠
好的 这就来
You got it. I'll be right behind you.
好的
Yes. Okay.
玩得开心
You had a good night.
但要想重回巅峰 还有好长一段路呢
But it's a long way back to the top.
我的帽子跟你的一样
I got a hat just like that.
哦 不好意思
Yeah. Sorry.
送你了 你戴着比较好看
No, you hold on to it. Looks better on you.
这样吗
Like this?
让我来吧
May I?
好
Sure.
-好了 -行
- Yeah. - Okay.
真漂亮
Beautiful.
卢克
Luke.
索菲娅
Sophia.
很高兴遇见你 索菲娅
Nice to meet you, Sophia.
我要...我...可以请你喝一杯吗
I'm gonna... Can I... Can I get you a drink?
你才是大赢家 不是吗
You were the big winner tonight, right?
我觉得该我请你喝酒
I think I should be the one buying you a beer.
不行 在我老家可没这习俗
Oh, no. Doesn't work like that where I'm from.
好吧
Okay.
那你请吧
You're buying.
索菲娅
Sophia!
-嗨 -你在这啊
- Hi! Whoa. - There you are.
我一直在找你
I've been looking all over for you.
这是玛西娅 她是我的...
Um, this is Marcia. She's my...
姐姐
Sister.
姐妹会里的姐姐
Sorority sister.
其实就是最好的朋友
BFFs, if we're speaking technically.
你真帅
You are gorgeous.
-该把你送上出租车了 -啥
- Time to put you in a cab. - What?
我得让脑子清醒清醒
I just need everything to stop spinning for a sec.
我要吐了
I'm gonna be sick.
-什么 -我觉得我要吐了
- What? - I think I'm gonna be sick.
-你怎么知道 -发高烧了
- How sure? - High 90s.
没事 扶住她了
Yeah. We got her.
那个
Okay.
我得带她回去了
I should take her home.
是啊 这样比较好
Yeah. Probably a good idea.
我想说我会给你打电♥话♥
I would say that I'd call you...
但我感觉 在你老家
but I have a feeling, where you come from...
没有女生主动打电♥话♥这习俗吧
it just doesn't work like that.
没错
That's right.
那我打给你
电影精选列表