You don't speak spanish, right?
你不说西班牙语的 对吧
You don't speak Spanish, right?
你不讲西班牙语的 对吧
Are you ready? Everything is cool?
你准备好了吗 万事俱备了吗
Are you ready?
你准备好了吗
Everything is cool?
万事俱备
Yes.
是的
Good.
很好
Use your imagination and your skills.
使用你的意念和技巧
Use your imagination and your skills.
使用你的意念和技巧
Everything is subjective.
万物皆起于心灵
Everything is subjective. whatever that means.
万事皆起于心灵 管它什么意思
Don't elaborate.
不要瞎掰
He who think he's bigger than the rest, must go to the cemetery.
狂妄自大 目空一切的人是会下地狱的
He who think he's bigger than the rest, must go to the cemetery.
狂妄自大 目空一切的人是会下地狱的
There he will see what life really is.
在那他会认识到生活的真谛
it's a handful of dust.
生活不过是一抹沙尘
There he will see what life really is.
在那他会认识到生活的真谛
it's a handful of dust.
生活不过是一抹沙尘
La vida no vale nada.
生活一文不值
Diamonds are a girl's best friend.
钻石是女孩最好的朋友
Pay attention
你认真点儿
I am paying attention
我很认真的
Give him the keys.
把钥匙给他
Go to the towers. Then go to the cafe
先到塔楼 再去旁边的咖啡厅
Wait for a couple of days
等几天
Look for the violin
等一个带小提琴的人
Go go to the towers. go to the cafe?
到塔楼 再去咖啡厅
Wait a couple of days...
等几天
...and watch for the violin.
注意一个带小提琴的人
The univers has no center and no edges.
宇宙无边无♥界♥
Reality is arbitrary.
真实是源于内心的
You want me to translate that? I don't fucking get it.
这句你也要我翻吗 我他妈的不明白
Forget it
那就别翻了
He get it
他能明白
What can I get you?
您想要点儿什么?
Two espressos in separate cups.
两杯浓咖啡 分两个杯子盛
A double espresso?
一杯双份浓咖啡?
No. two espressos in separate cups.
不对 两杯浓咖啡分两个杯子盛
Here you are,sir.
您的咖啡 先生
No. I said two espressos.
不对 我说的是两杯浓咖啡
Dos espressos, dos espressos. In separate cups.
两杯浓咖啡 两杯浓咖啡 分两杯盛
Here you are.
您的咖啡
Two espressos in separate cups.
两杯浓咖啡 分两个杯子盛
The customer is always right.
顾客是上帝
Dos espressos, in separate cups.
两杯浓咖啡 分两杯盛
Two espressos, in separate cups.
两杯浓咖啡 分两个杯子盛
Yes
是的
Sus dos espressos...
您的两杯浓咖啡
You don't speak spanish, right?
你不说西班牙语的 对吧
No.
不说
It's very loud here
这里很吵
Very loud.
非常吵
Are you interested in music, by any chance?
你是否对音乐感兴趣呢
I believe that musical instruments
我热爱乐器
Especially those made out of wood
尤其是那些木制乐器
Cellos,violins,guitars
大提琴 小提琴 吉他
I believe that they resonate,musically
我相信在音乐上它们是可以共鸣的
even when they're not being played
即便是在它们没有被弹奏的时候
They have a memory
它们拥有记忆
Every note that's ever been played on them
每一段被演奏的经历
Is still inside of them
都深深的植入了它们的内心
resonating in the molecules of wood
在每一个木纤维分子中♥共♥鸣着
I guess,like everything
我觉得万物都是这样的
It's just a matter of perception,no?
一切都在于感悟 不是吗
What else?
还有什么要说的吗
Wait with the girl. She's a criss-cross.
和那个女孩一起等着 她是关键人物
You don't speak Spanish,right?
你不讲西班牙语的 对吗
No.
不说
Yeah...
是啊
...you left your bag unprotected.
你就这么随便的把包放在这里了
There's nothing in it.
包里没有东西
Oh.
原来
Do you like my ass?
你喜欢我的屁♥股♥吗
Yes.
喜欢
So, what's wrong?
那你怎么没反应
You don't like sex?
你不喜欢爱爱吗
Never, while I'm working.
工作时间不做♥爱♥
Really?
是吗
How can you stand it?
你怎么能把持得住呢
Hola.
你好
Do you like my raincoat?
喜欢我的雨衣吗
Yes.
喜欢
So, you don't like mobiles, either.
这么说 你也不喜欢手♥机♥
No guns...
没有枪
...No mobiles...
没有手♥机♥
...No sex...
没有爱爱
You don't speak Spanish, right?
你不讲西班牙语的 对吧
No.
不说
Something for the senorita?
小姐要点儿什么?
A bottle of water, please
来瓶水
For the beautiful senorita
给美丽小姐的水
Suspicion.
悬疑片
Hitchcock.
希区柯克
Are you interested in films, by any chance?
你是否对电影感兴趣呢
I like really old films.
我喜欢老电影
You can really see what the world looked like...
你可以看到整个世界的样子
...thirty, fifty, a hundred years ago.
三十年代 五十年代甚至一百年前
You know the clothes, the telephones, the trains...
你可以欣赏到那时的服饰 电♥话♥ 火车
...the way people smoked cigarettes...
人们吸烟的方式
...the little details of life.
生活中点点滴滴的小细节
The best films are like dreams
最好的电影有如梦境一般
You're never sure you've really had.
你从来都不能确定你真正看到的是什么
I have this image in my head
我的脑海里有这样一帧画面
of a room full of sand.
一个充满沙子的房♥间
And a bird flies towards me, and dips its wing into the sand.
一只小鸟朝我飞来 把它的翅膀浸在沙中
And I honestly have no idea...
我诚然不知
...whether this image came from a dream, or a film.
这个画面是来源于梦境还是电影
Sometimes I like it in films when people just sit there,
有时候我喜欢这种电影 人们只是坐在那
Not saying anything.
什么也不说
Oh, yes.
哦 对了
Diamonds are a girl's best friend.
钻石是女孩最好的朋友
Have you seen "the lady from shanghai,"
你看没看过"上海女郎"这部片子
Orson Welles?
奥逊·威尔斯
That one makes no sense.
那部片子毫无意义
Rita Hayworth as a blonde.
丽塔·海华斯扮演金发美女
I think it's the only film she's ever a blonde in.
那是她唯一一部饰演金发女郎的片子
It's like a game. deception, glamour...
就像一场游戏 一个骗局 魅力四射
...a shootout with shattered mirrors.
一场交火 宛如用的是破碎的镜子
She dies in the end.
最后她死了
So, I finally have what you need.
我终于有你需要的东西了
Do you have what I need?
你有我想要的东西吗
That leaves one more night
再多留一个晚上吧
for our beautiful story
为了我们之间美丽的故事
Do you like Schubert, by any chance?
你是否喜欢舒伯特呢
I love him.
我很喜欢他
He died when he was thirty one years old.
他在31岁的时候去世了
Something like that.
世事皆如此
You don't speak Spanish, right?
你不讲西班牙语的 对吧
No.
不讲
Are you interested in science by any chance?
你是否对科学感兴趣呢
电影精选列表