我小时候在孤儿院的时候
When I was little and I was at the orphanage,
你知道修女告诉我什么吗
Do you know what the nuns told me?
地震是上帝的旨意
The earthquake is the will of God.
这样有利于地球
It is good for the earth.
就像当一个人生病的时候
Like when a person is sick.
病情逐渐累加
And accumulate, accumulate...
最终将会爆发
until it releases and vents...
或是病死
Or die.
救命
Help!
西罗 西罗
Ciro! Ciro!
西罗
Ciro!
我堕入地狱后才明白
I went down to hell to understand.
我们耗尽力气 却依然逃不出这里
After everything we've done, we're still here.
你和我都是如此
Only you and me.
-开枪吧 我累了 -你不能对我撒谎
- Shoot, I'm tired. - You can't lie to me.
你无法忘记杀死自己孩子母亲的事
Killing your kids' mom is something you can't forget.
开枪啊
Shoot!
抓牢了 把手给我
Take it, give me a hand!
我就是用这双手杀了我的黛博拉
With these hands I killed my Deborah.
谁挡我路 我就杀谁
I would have killed anyone who got in the way.
这是西罗·迪·马齐奥 是塞克迪里亚诺的老板
This is Ciro Di Marzio, the boss of Secondigliano.
不关我们的事
Let's do our dicks.
他还活着
Is alive!
我这辈子都活在生死边缘
I have lived all my life with death near.
我不怕死
I'm not afraid of dying.
命硬仔西罗
看来传言是真的
Then what is said is true.
不死之人是不会杀人的
The Immortal does not kill anyone.
他们朝你胸口开的那一枪
The blow they shot at you in the chest
离心脏有两厘米
stopped an inch from the heart.
我要抽根烟 你有烟吗
I need to smoke, do you have a cigarette?
加图索在哪
Where is Gennaro?
你兄弟没事
Your brother is fine.
还在昏迷 和家人一起退出这行当了
While in a coma, he retired with his family.
你为什么把我像犯人一样关在这
Why are you keeping me locked in here like a prisoner?
你在这 是因为没人需要知道你还活着
If you're in here, it's because nobody has to know you're alive.
否则我不知道这事该怎么收尾
Otherwise I don't know how this story ends.
上帝要你活着 又给了你一次机会
God wanted you alive, gave you another chance.
浪费掉就太可惜了
It's a shame if you don't use it.
所以外面没人等你回去了
So out there you no longer have anyone waiting for you.
你必须离开 西罗
You must go, Cirù.
走得远远的
Far.
我在开♥发♥一条很重要的路线
I am opening an important channel.
我需要你这样的人
And I need someone like you.
我能让你重生 好好考虑考虑吧
I can give you a new life. Think about it.
是西罗·迪·马齐奥吗 我是迪米特里
Ciro Di Marzio? Dimitri.
欢迎你
Welcome.
里加国际机场
这位是尤里·多贝申科
Yuri Dobeshenko.
从这里整个城市尽收眼底
From here I see the whole city.
这是拉脱维亚最高的建筑
This is the tallest skyscraper in Latvia.
拉脱维亚曾是伟大苏联的一部分
Latvians were part of the great Soviet Union,
但是他们想要独♥立♥ 成为欧洲的屁♥股♥
but they wanted independence and became Europe's butt.
他们不明白
They didn't understand
我们俄♥罗♥斯♥人仍然是这里的主人
that we Russians are still the masters here
因为我们控制着经济
because we command the economy.
阿尼洛先生说你很不错
Don Aniello spoke to me very well about you,
我相信我们一定能合作愉快
I am sure we will do great business.
货快到了 我们后天能交货
The load is coming. The day after tomorrow we make the delivery.
迪米特里会把地点告诉你
Well, Dimitri lets you know where.
你陪这小子去
Accompany the boy.
走吧
Here we go.
朋友
Friends.
我在意大利生活了两年
I lived in Italy for two years.
你们国家也挺美的
Yours is also a beautiful country.
他是埃米尔 我们老板
He is Emils, our boss.
他欢迎你来我们家
Welcomes you to our home.
这看起来一点都不像欢迎
It didn't seem like a welcome.
俄♥国♥猪还以为他们统治着我们家园
Russian pigs believe they are in charge in our house.
他们觉得可以用黑钱再次侵占拉脱维亚
They believe they can invade Latvia again with their dirty money,
但他们错了
but they are wrong.
所以我们需要你的可♥卡♥因♥
That's why we need your cocaine.
我不关心你们之间的争斗
I don't care about your wars.
我是中间人
I am a broker,
我为卖♥♥家运毒品
I deliver drugs on behalf of a seller.
我的销♥售♥员已经和俄♥罗♥斯♥人达成协议
My salesman already has deals with the Russians.
意大利人 你得活着才能当中间人不是吗
If you want to be a broker, you must first stay alive, Italian.
我们知道俄♥罗♥斯♥人出价一公斤20块
We know that Russians pay 20 per kilo.
我们拉脱维亚人出价21块
We Latvians pay 21.
要么和我们交易 要么为俄♥罗♥斯♥人陪葬
Do business with us, or you can die with the Russians.
但是为了别人的战争死了值得吗
But is it worth dying for a war that isn't yours?
玛纳玛嘉旅馆
-西罗 -你是阿尼洛先生吧
- Cirù. - Don Aniello.
货已经过了关卡 马上到
The load has passed the check, is coming.
明天早上我会把你送到我的人那里
Tomorrow morning I will send you to my person.
我会处理好的
I'll handle that.
早上好 西罗先生
Good morning, Don Ciro.
阿尼洛先生派我来接你
Don Aniello sent me to pick you up.
坐我的车 我带你去
Let's go with my van, so I'll show you the place.
那些就是我们的集装箱
Those are our containers.
我负责清关 我们有一个仓库
I did the customs clearance, we have a warehouse.
我们把货带到那儿
We bring the stuff there.
我们走吧 带你认识一下其他人
Now we go there, so you know everyone else.
那不是商品 是私人物品
That is not a commodity, it is personal.
我知道你给我找了个住处
I know that you have found me
把东西都带到那儿
accommodation, bring everything there.
没问题 我来处理
No problem, I'll take care of it.
可以了 我们走吧
All right, we can go.
很荣幸给你们介绍
I have the honor of introducing you
他就是阿尼洛先生派给我们的人
to the person who sent us Don Aniello.
从今天起他会和我们在一起
From now on he will stay with us and
我们都听他的指挥
we are at his disposal for anything.
维吉尔
Virgil.
他是我的好帮手
He is my right arm.
他负责和那不勒斯的人保持联♥系♥
He maintains relations with the people of Naples.
他是我的骄傲 我待他像亲儿子一样
It's my pride, I raised him like a son.
我们在等你呢 西罗先生
We were waiting for you, Don Ciro.
你住的房♥子离我很近
You have a house near me,
有问题来找我或者我妻子就行
for anything you ask me or my wife.
帕斯夸莱负责和港口的人保持联络
Pasquale keeps in touch with the people of the port.
有什么需要的 跟我说就行了
If you need anything, ask me.
埃利希奥是销♥售♥王
Eligio is our best seller.
布鲁诺夸张了 我只是做好本分
Bruno exaggerates, I only do mine.
佛朗哥和萨尔瓦多负责物流和仓库
Franco and Salvatore, logistics and warehouse.
-很高兴见到你 西罗先生 -早上好
- Nice to meet you, Don Ciro. - Good morning.
这就是我的基地
This is my paranza.
这个国家的所有假货
All the counterfeit stuff from this
都是这个仓库出来的
country comes out of this warehouse.
我们是针织品贸易的老大
We are the best in the knitting trade.
好了 伙计们 干活去吧
Come on uagliù, go to work!
现在我带你去看看实验室
Now I take you to see the laboratory.
在那里我们能把市场上的一片破布
There we can transform a piece of the market
加工成衣服
into a tailoring garment.
跟我来
Come with me.
-早上好 -早上好 布鲁诺
- Good morning. - Good morning, Bruno.
都还顺利吧 进来吧
It's all OK? Come.
埃尔加 是帕斯夸莱的妻子
Elga, Pasquale's wife,
安农齐亚塔 是埃利希奥的妻子
Annunziata, Eligio's wife,
多拉 是佛朗哥的妻子
Dora, Franco's wife.
维拉
Vera.
维吉尔的妻子 她给你收拾的房♥子
Virgil's wife, she has prepared the house for you.
公♥寓♥都整理好了吗