就在那儿 就在这里
Right up there. Right up in here.
就是这了
There we go.
瞄准那块石头
Aim for the rock!
- 曼金斯 - 什么?
-Mankins! - Yeah?
告诉我为什么你的甲烷传感器是关闭着的?
You want to tell me why your methane sensors are off?
我不知道
I don’t know.
也许电池没电了
Maybe the batteries are dead.
你为什么不给我们买♥♥只金丝雀作报♥警♥器呢
Why don’t you get us a canary.
这不是开玩笑
This is no joke.
这些是用来提醒你甲烷浓度的
These are to alert you to concentrations of methane.
它们必须一直开着
They must stay on.
那玩意哪儿传来的?
Where’d that come from?
听起来像从露天矿场那边传来的
Sounds like the open pit.
我们撞到了一个甲烷坑
We hit a methane pocket.
那是不可能的
That’s impossible.
所有人,出去!所有人,出去!
Everybody, out! Everybody, out!
快点 - 走
Come on! - Go!
快 快
Go, go.
不
No!
救我
Help me!
你有什么发现 古蒂?
What you got, Gurty?
快点 说出来 说出来
我们就站在这儿
We will sort right here,
然后,他们的手不听使唤了
and they will save their hands right there.
你的咖啡水杯需要保护, 给我
The coffee saved with water for me.
给他 给他们
For him. For them.
那是咖啡吗?古蒂
Is it coffee, Gurty?
你们就是这样找乐子的,哈?
This how you guys still get your kicks, huh?
走吧,古蒂 他们都是白♥痴♥
Walk away, Gurty. They’re idiots.
嘿
Hey...
和一个弱智交朋友感觉如何?
how’s it feel to be best friends with a retard?
他是我兄弟,约翰逊
He’s my brother, Johansson.
而且我告诉过你不要那样叫他
And I told you never to call him that.
弱智
Retard.
麦肯,进来!
McCann, get in here!
我知道你干了什么
I know what you get,
但我偶尔也会听取一下群众意见的
but I talk with a lot of hands for hands sometimes.
古蒂
Gurty.
我们被解雇了
We’re fired.
但轮胎再扭一下就修好了
But tires to a point rotated go.
让其他人来修吧 我们被解雇了
Let someone else rotate them. We’re fired.
收拾你的东西 斯基特也是 快点
Pack your shit up. Skeeter too. Come on.
我不要
I don’t want.
我从来没有进去过 我们今天不去
Me never been in, and then today we don’t.
古蒂,我不在乎 你得进去
Gurty, I don’t care. You’re going in.
他们会照顾你的
They’re going to look after you.
我们在一起很久了,
We’ve been together a long time,
但他没法♥正♥常工作,而我也没法照顾他了
but he can’t hold a job, and I can’t carry him anymore.
我自己的生活也是过得一团糟
I don’t have a lot of tire left on my own treads.
这些项目能让他自立吗,医生?
Will this helpmake him self-sufficient, doctor?
我不能对他这样的语言认知能力做出任何承诺
I can’t promise anything with language cognition scores like these,
但我们会想尽一切办法的
but we’ll see what we can do.
嗨,约翰,我是塔尔伯特医生 很高兴见到你
Hi, John, I’m Dr. Talbot. Pleased to meet you.
谢谢,我很感激,希望这个世界永远支持你
Thank you, I appreciate it and hope the world lasts for you.
他在打招呼
He’s saying hello.
要和他们一起呆多久?
How long to go with them?
一直和他们呆在一起
With them for the time over.
他们 和我
For them. For me.
他在问这一切意味着什么,医生
He’s asking what all this entails, doctor.
嗯,只是一些测试而已
Well, just a few tests.
如果他符合康复条件的话
If he qualifies for rehabilitation,
我们会安排住处的
we arrange housing.
应该不超过一个小时
Should take no more than an hour.
斯基特
Skeeter.
你不能把斯基特带进来
You can’t bring Skeeter in here.
就让他们戳戳你 没什么大不了的
Let them poke and prod you. It’s no big deal.
一小时后见
I’ll see you in an hour.
嘿,别像个大婴儿一样
Hey, don’t be a big baby.
-谢谢 医生 - 不客气
-Thanks, Doctor. -You’re welcome.
约翰,检查室就在大厅的正下方
John, the examination room is just down the hall.
没有读数显示有甲烷气体
No readings indicated a methane gas pocket?
你是说
So you’re saying,
作为这家工厂的总经理
as general manager of this facility,
这太出乎意料了?
that this was out of the blue?
完全出乎意料,先生
Completely out of the blue, sir.
我们认为气体是在挡板挡板后面堆积起来的
We think the gas built up behind the stoping shields
我们的PDM传感器无法探测到
where our PDM sensors couldn’t pick it up.
我20分钟后会向总理作简报
I’m briefing the prime minister in 20 minutes.
认真听着
Listen carefully.
在天然气挖好并封顶之前
No one goes in any of the tunnels
任何人都不能进入隧♥道♥
until that gas is drilled and capped.
明白 先生 明白
Understood, sir. Understood.
我来问你,没有井口
Let me ask you, how do we drill and cap
我们怎么钻孔和封锁甲烷气穴?
a methane pocket without a wellhead?
我会给你回电的
I’ll get back to you.
给我接温尼伯空军基地
Get me the air force base in Winnipeg,
负责民用紧急事件的官员
officer in charge of civilian emergencies.
空运30吨♥的天然气井口?不可能的
Airlift a 30-ton gas wellhead? Impossible.
卡特卡没有跑道可以让C-130降落,
And there’s no runway up at Katka to land a C-130 on,
而我们最大的直升机是奇努克
and our largest choppers are Chinooks,
但它无法携带30吨♥重的井口
which can’t carry a 30-ton wellhead.
那种性质的货物必须用卡车运送
Payloads of that nature have to go by truck.
吉尔,温尼伯那个年轻的野战军官
Jill, that young field officer in Winnipeg is supposed
应该对北方矿井的冰雪公路运输
to know everything about ice road transports
了如指掌,对吗?
up to the northern mines?
- 你是说马克斯·塔利? - 是的,就是他
- You mean Max Tully? - Yes, him.
总理现在要见你
The prime minister will see you now.
等一下
Just a sec.
马克斯·塔利?
Max Tully?
戈登罗德先生
Mr. Goldenrod!
什么事?
What?
我是负责采矿安全的马克斯·塔利
I’m Max Tully with Mining Safety.
我能和你说句话吗?是关于卡特卡矿井的
Could I have a word with you? It’s about Katka Mine.
卡特卡怎么了?
What about Katka?
今天早上,6号♥隧♥道♥坍塌了
This morning, tunnel six collapsed.
我需要一个18英尺的天然气井口
I need an 18-foot gas wellhead,
300英尺长的管道在30小时内必须送到那里
300 feet of pipe delivered up there in under 30 hours.
18英尺的天然气井口和300英尺的管道?
Eighteen-foot gas wellhead and 300 feet of pipe?
该死的,那可真是太重了,孩子
Goddamn, that’s a hell of a lot of weight, son.
- 你能做到吗 - 你以为我是谁,上帝吗?
- Can you make it happen? - What do I look like, God?
四月份已经过去三周了
We’re three weeks into April.
我所有的司机都在去夏威夷的路上
All my drivers are on their way to Hawaii,
或者别的什么鬼地方,因为现在正是淡季
or wherever the hell it is that they go during the off-season.
我是说,看在友情的份上,你给我个替代方案吧
Say, for conversation’s sake, you have replacements.
嗯 看在友情的份上,我们可以说这些大卡车长了翅膀
We’ll say for conversation’s sake that these rigs have wings.
你一直在抽烟吗?
What have you been smoking?
3月10日,湖面运输就已经结束了 而那已经是五周前的事了
March 10th, the season ended. That’s five weeks ago.
60年代的老兵们4月份能在湖面上开车吗?
Didn’t old-timers back in the’60s drive the lake into April?
是啊,他们中的大多数人都死了
Yeah, and most of them died doing it.
所以说 这真的很危险
So it’s really that dangerous.
是啊 太危险了
Yeah. It’s that dangerous.
好吧,好吧 这真是个愚蠢的想法
Okay, okay. It’s a stupid idea.
抱歉打扰了
Sorry for asking.
嘿,嘿,小子 过来
Hey, hey, kid. Come here.
我认识卡特卡所有的矿工
I know all the miners up there in Katka.
我认识他们的家人
I know their families.
所以这也算是跟我有关
So it’s personal with me.
如果我能找到司机和机械师…
If I can get drivers and a mechanic...
比如说今天下午3点
let’s say 3:00 this afternoon,
而且如果你能找到州政♥府♥
and if you can get the provincial government
开放冰上道路的话
电影精选列表