破胆三次
杰夫 给我个两人镜头
Jeff, give me a two-shot.
这里有个华盛顿的公告
Here's a bulletin from Washington.
我就是感觉所有东西都失去控制了
I just feel as if everything is out of my control.
我这有个动物的头
I've got an animal head right there.
你知道是什么干的吗?
Do you know what did it?
我们说这是看起来更赞的唯一方法
We say it's the only way to look terrific.
他了解我们的天赋 ...最近一连串致命的攻击事件
He understands all about the gifts. ...recent string of fatal attacks.
接下来这则发生在公园
This next one coming up is in the park.
是第二个受害者
It's the second victim.
她是我们的了
She's ours.
现在这部电影上映了 观众都等不及想一睹她的丰采
Now with this build up, the public is dying to see her.
这是真的
It's real.
... 乔治.瓦格纳医生 对此有独到的个人观点
...Dr. George Waggner explains on a special edition of Perspective.
你可以说出来
Take it out.
我看到和他房♥间里一样的图片
We saw pictures just like we saw in his room.
那终究是我们的本性
It is, after all, what we are.
... TV, 第六频道, 洛杉矶
...TV, Channel 6, Los Angeles.
压抑
Repression.
压抑导致神经紧张...
Repression is the father of neurosis...
和自我仇恨.
of self-hatred.
压力来自于我们抗拒自己的冲动
Now, stress results when we fight against our impulses.
大家都有听说过 异性相吸吧...
We've all heard people talk about animal magnetism...
自然的人类...
the natural man...
又称高贵的野蛮人...
the noble savage...
说的好像我们在孤独的演化史上...
as if we'd lost something valuable...
演化成拥有文明的人类 但却也因而失去某些价值
in our long evolution into civilized human beings.
对此我有很好的解释
Now, there's a good reason for this.
人就是一种...
Man is a combination...
..结合复杂学习和原始本能的生物
of the learned and the instinctual, - Ready camera two
..结合复杂学习和原始本能的生物
of the sophisticated and the primitive.
我们不能否认我们野蛮的一面...
We should never try to deny the beast...
以及内心的兽♥性♥
the animal within us.
只要状况不对 画面就切到克里斯那 - 你是指医生要推销书的时候?
The minute anything breaks, cut to Chris's stuff. - Before Doc pitches his book?
喔, 他一直在教凯伦怎么应付变♥态♥ 现在他不会在意那个
Hell, he's been coaching Karen on how to talk to this psycho. He won't mind.
多少钱?
How much?
你是艾迪?
Eddie?
我约翰. 一个晚上要多少钱?
John, how much for a half and half?
抱歉 借过
Sorry buddy, excuse me.
借-过-.
Excuse me.
哇,你就是报新闻的那个 对不对? - 是 滚
Hey, you're that TV lady, ain't you? - Yeah, buzz off.
(laughing)
上帝呀
Jesus.
凯伦有看过这个吗? - 有阿
Karen see this? - Yeah.
喔 靠
Oh, shit.
她都没跟我提她看过这些受害者
She never even mentioned seeing the victims.
她不希望你担心
She didn't want you to worry.
我很担心
I'm worried.
好了, 伙计们, 中奖了
Okay, guys, this is the jackpot.
我就在西区某街...
I'm on Western between...
艾迪一打来我就传讯给你们
I'll transmit as soon as Eddie calls.
我不喜欢那些电波干扰 - 这是我们有的最好装备了
I don't like that interference. - It's the best rig we got.
不对, 应该是因为红绿灯的关系 那把讯号♥弄乱了
No, it's all that neon out there. It messes up the signal.
我找人去巡视西区街道
I'll get our people to cruise Western.
唉, 今晚街上有很多杂七杂八的东西 对吧?
Boy, there's a lot of flotsam and jetsam out tonight, ain't there?
我每次出来 这些东西愈来愈多了
Seems like there's more of them every time I get out here.
我很好奇这些都哪来的, ...它们将来又会在哪出现?
I wonder where they come from, you know?
我不知道它们哪来的 但它们总是去该去的地方
I wonder where they're going to.
我不知道它们哪来的 但它们总是去该去的地方
I don't know where they're from, but they got to where they're going.
... 六号♥, 戴维监狱, 1455.
...Six, David Jail, 1455.
与狐狸一号♥联♥系♥中断 邻近区域 西区 和 德隆普里
Contact lost with Fox 1. Vicinity: Western and DeLongpre.
报告任何发现 重复 报告任何发现
Report any sighting. Repeat, report any sighting.
(horn honks)
她穿紫色熏衣草套装 应该很容易辨认
She's wearing a purple and lavender outfit. We'll be able to spot her pretty easy.
当然 我也在电视上看过她
Yeah, I've seen her on the news.
"几星期前, 每日新闻的记者凯伦 怀特...
"Weeks ago, when Update News reporter Karen White...
"不断接到电♥话♥, 来自于一个自称艾迪的神秘陌生人...
"began receiving calls from a mysterious stranger, who identified himself only as Eddie...
"KDHB新闻台..." 呃.
"the KDHB News team..." No.
不好.
No.
"KDHB新闻台正进行一项计划...
"The KDHB News team began working...
"KDHB正与警方合作进行一项计划...
"The KDHB News team began working with local police...
"欲与连续凶杀案的嫌疑人艾迪取得联♥系♥..."
"to link Eddie with a recent string of..."
嗨 比尔
Hi, Bill.
That's a...
你的妻子真的很勇敢
That's a brave li'l ol' girl you've got there.
"今晚, 由于记者勇敢的行为, KDHB新闻台...
"Tonight, in an act of courage, we here at KDHB...
"也为此感到自豪..."
"are all very proud of..."
晚安
Good evening.
泰莉 你那边怎么样? - 我这很好 你那边呢?
Hey Terry, how are you? - Good. How's it going?
我这还需要一点时间
Oh, I'm going to need just a few more minutes.
天呀, 有个家伙一直站在电♥话♥亭前
Jesus, there's a guy standing right outside the booth now.
我不知道是不是就是他
I don't know if it's him or not.
山兹中尉 克兰警探...
Lieutenant Shantz, Detective Kline...
这位是凯伦的先生
this is Karen's husband.
你妻子真的很勇敢 怀特先生
You've got quite a brave young lady there, Mr. White.
我姓尼尔, 比尔.尼尔 我老婆用她的婚前姓
Neill, Bill Neill. My wife uses her maiden name.
比尔.尼尔 你来自史丹福 对吧?
Bill Neill. Stanford, right?
究竟状况如何?
So how is it going?
近15分钟 我都听不清凯伦的声音
I have not got a clean word from Karen in the last 15 minutes.
15分钟?
15 minutes?
哈罗
Hello.
注意 她在传讯了
Hold it. She's transmitting.
好啦 艾迪 我知道是你
Come on, Eddie. I know that it's you.
对 我独自一人
Yeah, yeah, I'm alone.
你有照我说的方式打扮吗?
Are you wearing what I asked you to?
很好
Good.
(static)
那什么声音?
Where's the sound?
真糟 - 怎么了?
That's it. - What?
我们恐怕要联络不上她了
I'm afraid we might've lost her.
联络不上?
Lost her?
这算哪门子的三流新闻作业?
What the hell kind of half-assed operation is this?
好, 艾迪 我很快就会过去
Okay, Eddie, I'll be there in just a little while.
好了 先生 都给你用了
Okay, mister, it's all yours.
你说你们绝不会断线 可你们现在在做什么?
You told me you'd never be out of contact with her.
你说你们绝不会断线 可你们现在在做什么?
Now what kind of operation are you running?
警方已经派人过去了.. - 什么意思, "派人过去"?
They have people in the area... - What does that mean, "in the area”?
他们会找到她!
They will find her!
好了, 伙计们, 就这样 我会把麦克风开着
Okay, guys, this is it. I'll keep the transmitter open.
哈罗, 艾迪 - 我就知道你会过来 凯伦
Hello, Eddie. - I knew you'd come, Karen.
我们有好多要谈 你和我
We have a lot to talk about, you and me.
我可以转过去看你吗? - 还不行 凯伦
Can I turn around and see you? - Not yet, Karen.
先看影片吧
Just watch.
对啦, 她有向我问路 - 多久了?
Yeah, she asked me directions to it. - How long ago?
几分钟前吧
A couple of minutes.
身体与心灵间的挣扎...
The struggle between mind and body... - Two give me a two shot.
是没有必要的
Is not a necessary one.
那会产生愤怒, 挫折...等 现代生活的各种压力
It produces anger, frustration, the strain of modern-day living... - Three, when he picks the book up
都是由于步调过快所致
in a world that is moving too quickly. -give me a close up of him.
在三分钟就广♥告♥了
Three minutes to commercial.
镜头二 给医生一个特写
Two, push in to a single on the doctor.
我们所有人都拥有 巨大的生存潜力等待发挥
All of us have a great untapped potential for living.
这种等待真是煎熬
Waiting is tough.
... 端看我们如何看待我们自己...
...depends as much on our attitudes toward our physical lives...
镜头一准备, 切换
Ready 1. Take 1.
... 就像我们的社交本能一样
...as it does on the social programming of our minds.
我们一出生就有天赋
When we are born, each of us is given a gift.
生命的天赋
The gift of life.
镜头二, 用两人镜头
Camera 2, give me a two-shot.
在我看来 她什么都没有感觉到 凯伦 里面的人都没有
She didn't feel a thing, Karen. None of them do.
那根本不真实 所有的人 他们都是死人
They're not real, the people here. They're dead.
他们永远都不可能像我一样
They could never be like me.
不过你不同, 凯伦