地面之洞
我们不买♥♥自行车 宝贝 至少目前不买♥♥
We're not getting a bike, love, not at the moment.
-但是 妈妈 -没有但是
- But, mum... - But nothing.
-求求你了 -我说了 现在不买♥♥
- Please. - I said not at the moment.
说不定明年买♥♥ 好吗
Maybe next year, okay?
宝贝 我说了明年买♥♥呀
Sweetie, I said maybe next year.
斯图尔特·麦肯说我们家的吉普是
Stewart Macken says our Jeep looks like something
恋童癖才会开的车
a fedophile would drive.
斯图尔特·麦肯是谁
Who's Stewart Macken?
我们班的同学
In my class.
[屁脸]
- Is he your friend? - He's an ass face.
[肛♥门♥脸]吗
Can I say "anus face"?
-不行 -这是个科学名词呀
- No. - But it's a science word.
妈 小心
Mum, look out!
你没事吧
Are you all right?
-克里斯 你还好吗 -我没事
- Chris, are you all right? - Yes.
你待着别动
Don't move.
您还好吗
Are you okay?
我刚没看见您 您突然窜出来了
I didn't see you, you came out of nowhere.
我叫查克 是世界上最强壮的战士
I'm Chuck, the strongest soldier in the whole land.
而你什么都不是 小子
And you're nothing, buddy...
不要啊 请放过我
No, please, leave me alone.
你吃完了吗
You finished?
克里斯
Chris.
已经冷了
It's gone cold.
-再撒点芝士上去 -我不喜欢那个芝士粉
- Put some more cheese on it. - I don't like that dust cheese.
那就不放芝士 你快点吃完 好吗
Then don't put more cheese on it, just finish it, please.
三
Three.
二
Two.
一
One!
妈妈赢了 你知道规则的吧
Mum wins, you know the rules.
好吧
Okay
妈
Mum!
怎么啦 宝贝
What is it, sweetie?
克里斯
Chris?
这还有一只
There's another one.
你都这么大了怎么还怕这个小东西呢
You're getting far too big to be scared of them.
它再跑回来怎么办
What if it comes back inside?
她不会的
She won't.
你怎么知道它是母的
How do you know it's a girl?
八条腿而且没有小鸡鸡 你看
Eight legs and no willy, see?
我们直接拍死它不好吗
Why don't we just kill it?
她伤害到你了吗
What's she ever do to you?
她浸犯了我的私人地盘
She croached into my personal space.
是"侵犯" 我相信她不是故意的
It's "encroached." And I don't think she did it on purpose.
爸爸就会直接帮我拍死它
Dad would kill it for me.
我不是爸爸呀
I'm not Dad.
我们为什么要离开他搬到这来
Why did we move here without him?
事情很复杂 宝贝
It's not that simple, sweetie.
为什么
Why?
就是很复杂 明白吗
It's just not, okay?
为什么 你说过他永远是我们的依靠
Why? You said he'd be right behind us.
你这个骗子
You're a liar.
-大骗子 -克里斯
- Liar! - Chris.
-大骗子 -宝贝
- Liar! - Sweetie...
克里斯 等等我
Chris. Wait.
克里斯托弗
Christopher!
克里斯
Chris?
克里斯托弗
Christopher!
克里斯
Chris?
妈妈
Mum?
不要再这样跑开了 好吗
Never run off on me like that again, okay?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我也是
Me too.
我知道爸爸让你不开心了
I know that Dad makes you sad.
爱你
Love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
妈
Mum?
那是什么
What is that?
没什么
Nothing.
走吧 我们回家
Come on, let's go home.
太棒了
Hooray!
可以给我看看吗
Are you gonna show me that?
你应该报名参加
You should sign up.
这可能是个交朋友的好机会
Might be a good way of making new friends.
我不想交新朋友
Don't wanna make new friends.
我像你这么大的时候 也搬到新城镇过
You know, when I was your age, I moved town once, too.
当时我非常害怕搬到这个
I was really scared about going to this new place
从没去过的地方
where I've never been before.
但搬了之后 我妈给我报了幼年女童子军
But, when I got there, my mum signed me up for the Brownies,
然后不知不觉地 我就有了一大帮新朋友
and before I knew it, I had a whole group of new friends.
所以你要是报名 说不定也会和我一样
So maybe that might happen to you if you sign up for this.
可能吧
Maybe.
你会适应的 宝贝
You'll settle in, sweetie.
我们会幸福地生活在这里
We're gonna be happy living here.
我保证
I promise.
他的脸就是那种 你知道吧
Well, no, he had one of those faces, you know,
你一看就想一拳又一拳地捶他
you just want to punch FIST over and over again.
你明白吧 就像这样
You know, like this?
你根本没打过别人
You've never punched anyone in your entire life.
我打过汤姆·德拉姆
I punched Tom Drum.
就是那个鼻孔下总是
Why, that poor kid who always had
拖着两条干鼻涕的小男孩吗
the mustachioed dried snot under his nose?
对 就是他
That's the one, yeah.
我一拳打到他的额头上 记得吧
Yeah, I punched him square in the forehead, remember?
为什么
Why?
都过去好久了 已经不重要了
It was years ago, look, it doesn't matter.
但重点是 他当时从车上下来
But the thing is, he gets out of his car.
然后向我走过来
And he's walking towards me and he's
还朝着我大叫 说我挡了他的路
screaming at me that I cut him off,
他非常愤怒
and he's raging...
你就无比想让他脑袋开花
You want a bloody degree to open this thing here.
你们就是这样 对吧
That's you folks, though, isn't it?
你打算什么时候毕业呢
Ha! And when do you planning on graduating?
杰永远都是学生
Jay's a permanent student.
我现在是讲师 助理讲师
I'm a lecturer. Assistant lecturer.
我在培养这些敏感的孩子们
I am shaping impressionable minds.
萨拉也学过教育学
Sarah studied teaching, too.
对 不过我只学了一年 我不得不退学
Oh, well, I only did a year, I, uh, had to drop out.
我怀了克里斯 然后选择了别的路
I got pregnant with Chris and I took a different path.
我很欣慰 你选的路让你来到这里
Well, I'm glad your path took you down here,
你是我最得力的员工
best employee I ever had.
你那个破店怎么样了
How is that junk shop of yours anyway?
罗伯 告诉你哥哥他是个混♥蛋♥
Rob, tell your brother he's an asshole.
你是个混♥蛋♥
You're an asshole.
那个撞上你车的人怎么样了
So what happened to the guy who hit your car then?
对了 总之他走近了我的车 对吧
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. So anyway, he comes over to the car, right?
然后把手放在引擎盖上
And he puts his hand on the bonnet.
是的 然后我知道他绝不会让步
Right, and I swear he's not gonna budge an inch,
然后他就直直地盯着我 都能看清
and he's glaring right at me and you can see...
听起来像"对讲机"
Sounds like Walkie-Talkie.
你说谁
Who's that?
"对讲机" 就是那个疯狂的老太太
Walkie-Talkie, it's this crazy old lady
住在附近的山上
lives up on the hills near here.
靠近你家旁边的桥
Near the bridge by your house.
你应该已经见过她了吧
You must have seen her by now.
对 你说过那人杀了一个小孩
Oh, yeah, that's the one you told me murdered a kid.
她没有杀他
She didn't murder him.
-没有吗 -没有
- No? - No.
说说吧
Tell the story.
没什么好说的
电影精选列表