B mark.
B面准备
Frame. Action.
镜头准备 开始
Why do you think this happened to you?
你觉得为什么会发生在你的身上?
You mean why do bad things happen to good people?
你是问为什么坏事会发生在好人身上?
That's the real question, right?
这确实是个问题 是吧?
Why us?
为什么是我们?
l mean, that's really what everybody wants to know.
我的意思是 这才是大家真正想知道的
l moved into the house because it's what we needed at that time.
我搬进那所房♥子是因为 我们当时正好需要它
We didn't ask for this and we didn't deserve it.
我们不希望是这样 我们也不该遇到这种事
The fact is, l don't know why this happened to us.
事实上 我不知道 为什么会发生在我们身上
We were just a regular family like anybody else.
我们只是一个普通的家庭 跟别人一样
The doctors didn't believe that...
医生们不相信...
...he would survive, and anyone who's had a sick child...
...他能活下来 只有那些孩子得了重病的人...
...would understand the feeling
...才能理解那种生命
that you're losing your grasp on them...
从手中逝去...
...and something's pulling them from the other side...
...某种力量将他们带到 另一个世界中的感觉...
...which is really what was happening in that house.
...而那就是当时那所房♥子里所发生的事
Please, God, don't make him suffer.
求求你 上帝 别再让他受苦了
Please make it work, or l'll never--
让他好起来 否则我将永不...
You know, l hear that talking to yourself
知道吗 我听说自言自语
is the first sign of losing it.
是表示人要精神错乱的第一征兆
l was not talking to myself. l was talking to God.
我没在自言自语 我在跟上帝说话
Well, threatening the creator of the universe is, like, step two.
嗯 威胁宇宙的造物主是第二征兆
That can't be good.
那可不怎么好
l was not threatening him.
我没威胁他
l was simply letting him know how precious you are to me.
我只是想让他知道 你对我来说有多么珍贵
You gotta pull over, Mom. l'm gonna be sick.
靠边停一下 妈妈 我有点想吐
Very funny.
开玩笑吗
No, l'm serious. l'm really gonna be sick.
不 我是说真的 我真的想吐
lt's whatever. Just don't look, Mom, okay? l'm all right.
不管怎样 别看就是了 好吗 妈妈?我没事
Come and get me, wiener head.
来抓我啊 香肠头
Hey, Mom.
嗨 妈妈
Who you calling a wiener head? No.
你叫谁香肠头? 没谁
Morning. Morning.
早上好 早上好
Didn't hear you come in. What time did you get home?
没听到你进来 什么时候回来的?
Around 4.
四点钟吧
Jesus. l know it's a long way,
天哪 我知道路程不近
but how did it take you eight hours?
可是怎么花了八个小时?
You really wanna know how many times we
你真的想知道我们
stopped so he could vomit?
停下了多少次好让他下车吐?
God.
上帝
How is he now?
他现在怎么样了?
He's all right. l think he's still sleeping.
他没事儿了 我想他还在睡觉吧
Let me get breakfast. You go to bed. lt's okay.
我来做早饭 你去睡吧 没事 我能行
Wendy's helping and l'm kind of wired from driving.
温迪在帮我弄 而且我开车过后也睡不着
Good morning, Aunt Sara. Morning, honey.
早上好 莎拉姑姑 早上好 亲爱的
Sorry about the chaos. lt's better than my house.
抱歉这么乱 比我家好多了
Take this in to the hungry hordes. Yes.
把这个给那两个饿坏了的小家伙 遵命
Okay, guys. Here you go.
好了 孩子们 过来吃饭吧
This is not good. One of these nights...
这样不行 你每天晚上开车
...you'll drive off the road, you'll be so tired.
我怕总有一天会出事的 那样太累了
l wish we could just move there. And in the meantime?
我希望能搬到那边 那这边呢?
Pay mortgage and a rent?
一边还房♥贷一边还要付租金?
And now we've taken in Wendy and Mary and--
我们现在要养温迪和玛丽
One a built-in babysitter, the other a little angel.
一个是家里的小保姆 一个是小天使
l know, but...
我知道 可是...
...every penny we have is sunken in the business.
我们的钱都套在生意上了
We didn't plan on--
我们当时没有打算...
Nobody plans on having a child with cancer.
没人打算生一个得癌症的孩子
You know that's not what l meant.
你知道我不是那个意思
l know.
我知道
Look, you're right. Let's just do it.
好吧 你是对的 我们就这么做吧
Let's get a rental house in Connecticut near the hospital.
我们在康涅狄格州的医院附近租一所房♥子
But what are you gonna do? And how are we gonna afford it?
但是我们怎么办呢? 我们拿什么负担租金?
I can come up on the weekends...
我可以周末过去...
...get a second mortgage on our second mortgage.
把我们按揭的房♥子 再抵押一次
We're gonna make it through this, right?
我们能熬过去的 对吧?
Definitely.
一定能
See you.
回头见
His skin may well get burned and red.
他的皮肤可能会灼伤发红
lt'll blister like a bad sunburn.
像严重晒伤那样起水泡
He threw up twice today.
他今天呕吐了两次
Well, that's his cells dying and being reborn.
那是他的细胞正在死亡和再生
Basically, we're waging war inside Matt's body...
基本上来说 我们是在马特的身体里 进行一场战争...
...and the battle's just begun.
...而战斗刚刚开始
That's what I'm afraid of.
这正是我所害怕的
But he qualified for the study, Sara. That's good.
但是他能被选中参加这个研究项目 莎拉 是件好事
You did the right thing by bringing him here.
你带他到这儿 做的非常对
I know.
我知道
l don't wanna waste your time, but how much you asking?
我不想浪费你的时间 不过你要价多少?
l'll give you the first month free
我给你头一个月免费
if l don't have to finish hammering in this sign.
如果我可以省去钉这个牌子的活
Just needs some love and care
只需要一些爱和养护
and a good family to bring it back to life.
一个好家庭就让它重新焕发生机
So you don't mind children? Where would we be without them?
那么你不介意有小孩? 哪里没有小孩?
lt's perfect.
太好了
l mean, it's everything we need.
我是说 这正是我们需要的
lt's spacious and affordable and
房♥子很大价钱也合适
l'm just wondering, where's the catch?
我想知道它有什么问题呢?
Well....
嗯 是这样的...
lt does have a bit of a history.
确实有一点历史问题
l saw one that was almost perfect, but....
我看到一个近乎完美的房♥子 不过...
lt just....
只是...
lt just wasn't right.
就是有点不对劲
They said you'd have body aches, but no nausea.
他们说你身上会觉得疼 但是不会恶心了
Doctor says to patient, ''l've got bad news.
医生对病人说"坏消息是...
You've got cancer and you've got Alzheimer's.''
你得了癌症 还有老年痴呆症"
Patient says:
病人说
''Oh, man. At least l don't have cancer.''
"哦 至少我没得癌症"
At least you won't lose your hair again.
至少你不会掉头发了
Well, that's something.
那确实不错
l brought a mattress. l can't thank you enough.
我给你带了床垫 真是不知道怎么感谢你了
Oh, really, don't worry.
是吗 没什么
Here's the keys. Thanks. ls the heat on?
这是钥匙 谢谢 暖气开着吗?
Oh, it's really warm in there. Okay.
里面很暖和 好吧
All right. Now you get in and settle. l'll take this.
好了 请进吧 好好安顿一下 我来拿这个
l don't know. You know, he was so sick.
我不知道 你看 他病得很厉害
And l like this place. lt's what we need.
我喜欢这地方 正是我们需要的
Well, l made an executive decision. You weren't here.
我自己做了决定 你当时又不在
And he was in so much pain.
而且他疼的厉害
l just couldn't put him through another mile.
我真的没办法再让他多走哪怕一公里了
Oh, great.
哦 这可好
Hey.
嗨
You okay?
你还好吧?
Yeah, it was just a bad dream.
没事 只是做了个噩梦
Okay.
好了
Pick of the house, okay? Any bedroom you want.
去挑个房♥间 好吗?想要哪个卧室都行
Drink this.
喝了这个
They're not that bad.
不是那么难喝的
All right. Cheers. Keep telling yourself that.
好吧 干杯 你就自欺欺人吧
Great. Have you ever had one?
不错 你以前喝过吗?
Yeah.
太难喝了
Matt?
马特?
Matt, did you find a bedroom?
马特 你找到卧室了吗?
Yeah, l did.
嗯 找到了
Or it kind of picked me.
或者说是这间卧室选择了我
What do you mean, it picked you?
什么意思?它选择了你?
l don't know. lt's the meds.
我不知道 是某种精神上的联♥系♥
l don't know what l'm talking about.
我也不知道我在说什么
Well, which bedroom?
好吧 是哪间卧室?
电影精选列表