2004年
东京
-洋子 -怎么了
- Yoko. - What is wrong?
我刚准备离开威廉家
I'm just leaving the Williams' house now.
詹妮弗出去了 艾玛在睡觉
Jennifer's out and Emma's asleep.
我把钥匙放在护理中心的亚历克斯那
I'll leave the keys with Alex at the care center
然后就要赶去机场了
before I head to the airport.
-发生什么事了吗 -不 我...
- Did something happen? - No, I...
-怎么了 -我得回家一趟
- What is wrong? - I need to go home.
我知道我答应了要待久点
I know I made a longer commitment,
但我需要回去见我的家人
but I need to get back to my family.
我也说不清原因 就像是...
I can't explain it. It's like something...
我必须得赶紧回美国
I just need to get back to the States.
说好你要再待...
You were supposed to stay for a few...
洋子 洋子
Yoko? Yoko?
洋子
Yoko.
十字河
宾夕法尼亚州
在哪...
Where...?
妈妈
Mommy!
-你们好 我回来了 -欢迎回来
- You guys, I'm home. - Welcome back.
-可算回来了 -亲爱的
- You made it. - Oh, my love.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
回家的感觉真好
Oh, it's so good to be home.
-想你 -我也想你
- I missed you. - I missed you.
当有人含着深重的忧怨而死时 一个诅咒由此而生
诅咒
他死的地方积聚着他的仇怨 无法驱散
死亡
一旦沾染上 将永远纠缠着你
永远
咒怨
2006年
伯克 该走了
Burke? Time to go!
伯克
Burke.
伯克
Burke?
你在干什么呢 怎么了
Hey, what you doing, bud? What's going on?
快点 该走了 别玩了
Come on, we gotta go now. Stop playing with that.
我和爸爸一直没有拼完
Me and Daddy never finished it.
过来
Come here.
我想爸爸
I miss Daddy.
我也想他
I miss him too.
非常想他
So much.
你可以想念他 因为这是人之常情
And that's okay because we're supposed to.
我觉得这次搬家会对我们很有帮助
I think this move's gonna be really good for us.
新地方
It's gonna be a new place.
新开始
And a new start.
我不会碰到什么可怕的事 好吗
Nothing bad's gonna happen to me, okay?
你也不会碰到的
Nothing bad's gonna happen to you either.
我保证 警♥察♥说话算话
I promise. And it means more because I'm a police officer.
来吧 我知道万事开头难
Come on. I know first days are hard,
但还是得迈出第一步 就像撕掉创口贴一样
but you gotta do it, like ripping off a Band-Aid.
我害怕
I'm scared.
我也害怕
I'm scared too.
害怕时该怎么做
What do we do when we're scared?
闭上眼睛 数到五
Close your eyes and count to five.
对
Right.
一 二 三
One, two, three...
四
four...
五
five.
一切都会没事的
Everything's okay.
去上学吧
Let's go to school.
准备好了吗
Ready?
"灯开着 但没人在家"
"The lights are on, but nobody's home."
听说他们给你配了个新妞
I hear they stuck you with the new chick.
别叫她们"妞"
Don't call them "Chicks."
我有个风化组的兄弟说她老公死于癌症
Buddy of mine in Vice said her old man died of cancer.
很残酷 他死时只有他儿子在身边
Real brutal. Kid was alone with him when he died.
就是三个月前的事
It's only been three months.
马杜
Muldoon?
是我
Yeah.
抽烟吗
Smoke?
不了 戒了
Nah, I quit.
介意我抽吗
Mind if I do?
请便
Go ahead.
你觉得这里怎么样
How are you liking it around here?
还在适应中
Uh, we're still getting settled in.
和之前可是完全不一样
It's definitely different.
怎么会发生这种事
How does something like this even happen?
车停在这已经几个月了
Car's been here for months.
发现时车门是锁着的
Doors were locked when we found it.
很可怕吧
Gruesome, huh?
我觉得有点
I'll say.
确定身份了吗
Got an ID yet?
当然
Sure do.
洛娜·穆迪 六十五岁
Got Lorna Moody, 65.
为什么这么久才找到她
Why did it take so long to find her?
这是条辅路
Well, this here's a service road.
只是在这个季节才最近开放通行
They only just started using it for the season.
有人来找她吗
Anyone come looking for her?
没别人了 联调局的人已经在找她了
That's just it. The feds, they're already looking for her.
她是一个协助自杀协会的人
Turns out she's one of those assisted-suicide broads.
她身上找到什么了吗
Find anything on her?
寻常东西
Usual stuff.
不过我找到了一个地址
I got an address though.
杂物箱里的说明书
Directions in the glove box.
雷伯恩大道四十四号♥
44 Reyburn Drive.
和兰德斯家案案发地址一样
Same place as the Landers case.
看来又多了一起
Looks like we got another one.
又多了一起什么
Another what?
兰德斯家案是什么
What was the Landers case?
还有别的吗
Anything else?
鉴证科马上就到
Forensics will be here soon.
联调局也在路上了
The FBI is on its way too.
看起来车里应该不止她一个人
Sure looks like something was in there with her.
你之前见过类似这样的事吗
You ever seen anything like this one before?
警探
Detective...
兰德斯家的房♥子有什么故事
What's up with the Landers house?
两年前在那处理过一起案子
Worked a case there, two years ago.
现在还没有侦破
Sort of stuck with me.
现在...
And it's...
又出现类似情况 我觉得很奇怪
just strange to see it pop up again.
或许两起案子有联♥系♥
Maybe they're connected.
只是个奇怪的巧合
It's just a weird coincidence.
雷伯恩大道四十四号♥
郊区谋杀案
雷伯恩大道四十四号♥
一家人横尸家中
"整家人被谋杀"
"Entire family murdered."
警♥察♥仍在调查中
可能与本地另一起案件有关
快收起来 别让古德曼看见
Put that shit away before Goodman sees you.
-为什么 -他之前负责过这个案子
- Why? - He worked that case there.
他从没有进去过 从没见过警♥察♥进去过
He never set foot inside. Never seen a cop do that before.
雷伯恩大道
有人在吗
Hello?
警♥察♥
Police department.
我想离开
I just want to go.
有人在吗
Hello?
警♥察♥
Police department.
我想离开 你能带我走吗
I just want to go. Will you take me?
-有人在吗 -带我回家
- Hello? - Take me home.
我不想待在这
I don't want to be here.
晚餐吃鸡
Chicken for dinner.
晚餐吃鸡
Chicken for dinner.
我们晚上...
We're gonna have...
你是马瑟森太太吗
Are you Mrs. Matheson?
我是马杜警探
I'm Detective Muldoon.
想跟你聊聊我们刚找到的一名女性
Gonna talk to you about a woman we found.
你可以喂我吗