主演: 亚历克·鲍德温
主演: 金·贝辛格
片名:赌 命 鸳 鸯
又译: 亡命鸳鸯 / 亡命大煞星 / 狂野鸳鸯 / 逃亡之路
[Gunshot]
那把枪现在有点火力了
[Motorcycle Approaching] -Now that's got some kick, Doc.
这把PPKS是把可人的小武器
This P.P.K.S. Is a sweet little weapon.
不要太用力扣扳机,你偏离位置了
[Doc] Try not to pull so hard on the trigger.
只需要多练习
You're throwin' off your sights. All it takes is practice.
38口径太小了
.38 is too small.
“太小了”她竟然那样说
"Too small," she says.
你怎么说,达克?
What d'ya say, Doc?
三十万元可是笔大数目
$300,000, that's a lot of money.
我是说真的,听起来太容易了
I'm tellin' ya straight. Sounds too easy.
没错
Oh, it is.
我们只需要把他弄出牢里
What we gotta do is break his sorry ass outta jail,
送他过边界就行了
get him across the old Rio Grande.
最困难的是哪个部份?
What's the hard part?
收钱的部份
Collecting.
这次不是
Not this time.
这个墨西哥人的叔叔非常有钱
This here Mexican's uncle is loaded.
别这样,卡洛,帮我说点好话
Come on, Carol, help me out.
跟达克说,这是个好主意
Tell Doc it's a good deal.
我们五五分帐
We'll split the money 50-50.
你在说笑
You are kidding.
你知道,我也参一脚呢
I'm on this job too, you know.
你有个精明的老婆,达克
Got a smart woman there, Doc.
你教她教的很出色
You taught her real well.
她认为我们既然工作做的最多
I guess she figures we do most of the work,
当然钱也该拿最多
we get most of the cash.
那一点我倒不清楚
Well, I don't know about that.
我提供飞机和…生意
I'm supplying the plane and the deal. -[Cocking Hammer]
没有那些,你什么都得不到
[Bird Cawing] -Without that, you got nothin'.
你喜欢那一把,宝贝?
Which one d'you like, baby?
我喜欢那把考特
I like the Colt.
考特是我的
The Colt's mine.
但我要它
But I want it.
打扰一下,我不想破坏这个美妙的时刻
Excuse me. I hate to break up this beautiful moment here,
但…我得知道你的决定,达克
but I need to know what you're gonna do, Doc.
你要不要参加?
[Rudy] Are you in or out?
我猜答案是“要”吧?
I guess I can take that as a yes, huh?
我会考虑的
I'll think about it.
不要考虑太久
Don't think too goddamn long!
我会自己动手的
Do it myself.
嘿,老兄,我的律师呢?
[Prisoner] Hey, where's my lawyer? -[Guard] Mendoza!
曼多萨!出来
Come on out!
走到线上
Step up to the line.
转过去
Turn around.
925,我们接近你右边了,通话完毕
925, comin' up on your right. Over.
好,我看到你了
Okay, I see you.
停在左边那里,停车的好地方
Up here on the left. This is perfect.
你有三分钟的时间来完成
You got three minutes to pull this off.
从我进入囚车开始,我知道
Once I get in the van. I know.
对
Right.
怎么了?
What?
好个困难的谋生方法,达克
Hell of a way to make a livin', Doc.
你应该嫁给牙医师的
Well, you should've married a dentist.
You're gonna telephone Gibson. Right?
I don't know.
I Oye, Mendoza!
跟我来 - 嘿,别忘了给法官吹♥箫♥
Follow me. -[Prisoner #2] Hey, don't forget to blow the judge.
曼多萨,离开前跟我们吻别吧
[Prisoner #3] Hey, Mendoza, kiss us good-bye before you leave.
快点
走吧,这边走
Come on, let's go. The judge is waitin'.
快点,继续走
Come on, keep moving.
1208,1208,他们出来了,通话完毕
1208, they're moving out. Over.
1208…立刻行动,立刻行动!
1208, go now. Go now.
她在干什么?快点,移开!
What's she doin'? Come on, move it! -[Truck Horn Honking]
移开,甜心
[Driver] Let's move outta here, sweetheart.
你♥他♥妈♥的要干嘛?
[Prisoner] What the fuck you want?
快点! - 警官,他们从囚车里逃出来了!
[Rudy] Hurry up! -[Woman] Officer, they got out of your van!
上车
Get in.
走吧,兄弟
[Mendoza] Let's go, man! I Vamonos!
你好,朋友
Buenos dias, amigo.
在这里左转,然后再左转
Make a left here, then make another left.
嘿,货物遗失了,笨蛋!
Ya lost your cargo, ya dumb fucks. -[Mendoza] i Adios, pendejo!
导演:罗杰·唐纳生
不要熄火
[Doc] Keep it running.
你最好拿着这个
Better hold onto this.
回来真好
Good to be back.
谢谢
I Gracias!
走吧!
Let's go.
我叔叔会把你当成大英雄的
You're gonna be a big hero with my uncle, man.
会给你一大笔钱的!
Mucho dinero.
嘿,路易斯
Hey, Jose. -Hey, Luis!
Hey, Luis, bienvenido. -Hola, Lupe.
(西班牙语)
Luis,? Donde has estado? -Hola.
[Luis] i Tio! -[Uncle] Luis,? Qué tal?
Déjame verte.
(西班牙语)
[Mendoza] Gracias por sacarme de ese infierno, tio./NUna cerveza para mi sobrino.
圆♥满♥达成任务
Very smooth piece of work.
你知道你所做的事
You know,
甚至让你上了本地五点钟的新闻及有线电视
your job even got you on the 5:00 News on the cable down here.
全在这里了
It's all there.
如果你想要的话,可以点点看
You can check it, if you wish.
谢谢你把我外甥带回来给我
And thank you for bringing my nephew back to me.
谁会对我外甥做这么可怕的事呢
[Women Crying] -Who could do such a terrible thing to my nephew, huh?
路易斯是个很顾家的男人
Luis was a nice family man,
但他的帐上短少了一百万披索
but his accounts were short for 100 million pesos.
很高兴跟你做生意
Nice doing business with you.
他要离开这里了
Ya va saliendo del edificio.
他妈的,糟了!我们离开
Fuck me! Let's go! -Shit!
我们要起飞了,老板
I Vamonos! -We're outta here, boss.
举起手来,美国人
Manos arriba, gringo.
Gracias.
我能帮忙吗,女士?
May I help you, ma'am?
我是来看我丈夫卡特·麦考伊的
I'm here to see my husband, Carter McCoy.
好,请走大门
Okay. Come to the gate.
Vaya por ahi.
Derecho.
美国人,有人来看你
Vente conmigo. Tienes un visitante.
嗨,达克
Hi, Doc.
嗨,宝贝
Hi, baby.
你好吗?
You been doin' okay?
很好
Pretty good.
我…去看我在奥克拉荷马的哥哥
I...I went to see my brother in Oklahoma, see his kids.
天啊,达克
God, Doc.
我想我已经想出离开这里的办法
I think I've got a way out of this place.
有个在凤♥凰♥城工作的人
There's this guy that works out of Phoenix.
他叫杰克班扬
His name's Jack Benyon.
他在边界两头横行不法
Controls a lot of action on both sides of the border,
他正计划一个很庞大的行动
and he's plannin' something very big.
正要找一个能应付保安措施的人
[Footsteps] -Lookin' for a guy that can handle security.
一个爆破专家
Explosives.
如果他认为我是合适的人,他会想办法放我出去
For the right guy, he'll pull some strings.
班扬知道我的
Benyon knows about me.
你去跟他连络
You contact him.
告诉他我待价而估
Tell him I'm for sale.
只要把我弄出这里
Just get me the hell outta here.
你可以做到吗?
Can you do that?
你可以为我做到吗?
Can you do that for me?
我不能在未来的二十年里没有你
I'm not spendin' the next 20 years without you.
欢迎光临亚历桑那比特摩旅馆
Welcome to the Arizona Biltmore.
你是达克麦考伊的妻子?
You Doc McCoy's wife?
没错
That's right. -Mm-hmm.
吉母·迪尔·杰克森,我可以帮你拿皮包吗?
Jim Deer Jackson. May I have your purse?
我替班扬先生工作
I work for Mr. Benyon.
麦考伊太太
Mrs. McCoy,
电影精选列表