Every time it rains it rains
♪ 每次下雨 ♪
Pennies from heaven
♪ 都是天堂的便士落入世间 ♪
Don't you know each cloud contains
♪ 你难道不知道每朵云中都藏着 ♪
Pennies from heaven
♪ 天堂的便士 ♪
You'll find yor fortune falling
♪ 你会看见你的财富 ♪
All over town
♪ 降落在整个小镇 ♪
Be sure that your umbrella
♪ 确保你的雨伞 ♪
is upside down
♪ 大头朝下 ♪
Trade them for a package
♪ 用它们换一袋 ♪
of sunshine and flowers
♪ 阳光和鲜花 ♪
If you want the things you love
♪ 假如你想得到所爱之物 ♪
You must have showers
♪ 你一定要淋雨 ♪
So when you hear it thunder
♪ 所以当你听到雷声 ♪
Don't run under a tree
♪ 别到树下避雨 ♪
There'll be pennies from heaven
♪ 会有便士从天而降 ♪
for you and me
♪ 落在你我身上 ♪
Order up!
上菜了
I know what you're thinking.
我知道你在想什么
"What the heck do I need a five spindle for,
"我要五个轴的搅拌机有什么用
when I barely sell enough milkshakes
我卖♥♥的奶昔
to justify my single spindle?" Right?
连单轴搅拌机的本钱都赚不回来" 对吧
Wrong.
大错特错
Are you familiar with the notion of the chicken or the egg,
你对是先有鸡还是先有蛋这个观点熟悉吗
Mr. Griffith? I mention it because,
格里菲斯先生 我之所以提这个是因为
well, I think it applies here.
我觉得这个观点可以应用在这里
Do you not need the multi-mixer because,
你是因为没有卖♥♥出足够多的奶昔
well heck, you're not selling enough milkshakes?
才不需要多轴搅拌机呢
Or are you not selling enough milkshakes
还是因为没有多轴搅拌机
because you don't have a multi-mixer?
才没能卖♥♥出足够多的奶昔呢
I firmly believe it's the latter.
我坚信是后者
You see your customer comes in here
你看 当你的客人走进来后
and he knows if he orders a shake from your establishment,
他知道要是在你的商店里买♥♥奶昔的话
he's in for a terrific wait.
肯定要等很久
He's done it before and he thinks to himself,
他之前就苦等过好久 所以他会对自己说
"Well by-golly, I'm not going to make that mistake again."
"天 这个错误我可绝对不会犯第二次"
But if you had the Prince Castle five spindle multi-mixer
但如果你有品食魁首牌有直驱电机专利的
with patented direct-drive electric motor,
五轴搅拌机
well you greatly increase your ability to produce delicious,
你制♥作♥出美味可口 覆满冰霜的奶昔的速度
frosty milkshakes fast.
会加快很多很多
Mark my words, dollars to doughnuts,
记住我的话 绝对完爆你现在的机器
you'll be selling more of those sons-a-bitches
你卖♥♥出的奶昔量
than you can shake a stick at.
会数都数不过来的
You increase the supply, and the demand will follow.
设备升级了 需求也会水涨船高
Increase supply, demand follows.
设备升级 需求上涨
Chicken-egg. Do you follow my logic?
就像鸡和蛋的关系 你跟上我的思路了吗
I know you do, because you're a bright forward-thinking guy
你肯定跟上了 因为你是个有前瞻思想的人
who knows a good idea when he hears one.
听到一个好主意时 立刻就能够分辨出来
So, whaddaya say?
所以 你意如何
Nah, but thanks anyways.
不要 但还是要谢谢你
Order's up.
上菜
Miss? How much longer?
小姐 还要多久
Should be a few more minutes.
再等几分钟
You said that 20 minutes ago.
你二十分钟前也是这么说的
I'm so sorry, we're really busy today.
很抱歉 但我们今天真的很忙
See, it only stands to reason here, bud,
你看 老兄 这是显而易见的
if you increase supply, demand will follow.
升级设备 需求就会上涨
Chicken and the egg. Do you follow my logic?
就像鸡和蛋的关系 你跟上我的思路了吗
Of course you do, you're a bright forward-thinking guy
你肯定跟上了 因为你是个有前瞻思想的人
who knows a good idea when he hears one.
听到一个好主意时 立刻就能够分辨出来
So?
所以
What do you say?
你意如何
Here we go.
可算来了
What is...? Enjoy.
这是啥啊 请慢用
I ordered the barbeque beef!
我点的是炭烧牛排
There's a lot of good leads, real-real strong leads.
有很多好的先例 非常厉害的先例
Yeah. What?
是啊 怎么了
Nothing. That's wonderful.
没什么 那很好啊
Well, I mean, there's just tremendous interest.
我是说 他们都有浓厚的兴趣
I'm sure there is.
我确信有的
You sound like you don't believe me.
你听起来像是不相信我
Of course, Ray. Why wouldn't I?
当然不会了 雷 我为什么会不相信你呢
Alright. I've got a lot of paperwork to do here.
好了 我这里还有很多文书工作要做
So ahh... I'll... I'll call you from the road tomorrow.
所以 我明天在路上再给你打
Okay.
好的
Alright. Goodnight.
好了 晚安
Persistence.
坚持
Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence.
世上没有什么能够替代坚持
Talent won't; Nothing is more common
才能不能 有才能的
than unsuccessful men with talent.
不成功人士随处可见
Genius won't; Unrewarded genius is practically a cliché.
天赋不能 徒劳无获的天才并不少见
Education won't; The world is full of educated fools.
教育不能 世上无处不行走着受过教育的白♥痴♥
Persistence and determination alone are all powerful.
只有坚持和果断才是力量之源
Show that you don't have to be defeated by anything.
要展现出你不会被任何事情打败
That you can have peace of mind, improved health
要如明镜止水 提升健康状态
and a never ceasing flow of energy.
要有取之不竭的力量
If you attempt each and every day to achieve these things,
如果你每天都努力去达成上述条件
the results will make themselves obvious to you.
最终它们会深植于你的身体之中
While it may sound like a magical notion,
尽管这听起来可能像是魔法般的概念
it is in you to create your own future.
但只有你才能造就你的未来
The greatest discovery of my generation
我这一代人最伟大的发现就是
is that human beings can alter their lives
人类可以通过改变思想态度
by altering their attitudes of mind.
来改变人生
Or as Ralph Waldo Emerson declared,
或如拉尔夫·沃尔多·爱默生所说
"A man is what he thinks about all day long."
"一个人整天想着什么 他就是什么样子的"
Prince Castle Sales, how can I help you?
品食魁首销♥售♥公♥司♥ 有什么可以帮您的吗
Hi, June. Ray, how's it going down there?
你好 朱恩 雷 你那边怎么样了
Good, swell, lot of interest.
好极了 赚了不少
Hold on, let me fetch your messages.
等一下 我来看看给你的留言
Let's see, Gene Rafferty from United Aluminum
联合铝业的吉恩·拉弗蒂
needs to reschedule Friday.
需要改期到周五
Ed Nance calling about the refund.
艾德·南斯来电问询了退款的事宜
Swan and Sons, they called again,
斯旺父子店又打了一次电♥话♥
we're sixty days past due.
我们已经拖欠六十天了
A lady from the March of Dimes, oh...
还有畸形儿基金会的一位女士 对了
We got an order, six mixers.
我们有一个订单 六个搅拌机
Six? Mmhmm.
六个 是的
Some drive-in out in California.
加利福尼亚州的一个汽车餐馆
Same place, one place. No that's... that's impossible.
同一个地方 不 那不可能的
I've got the slip right here. No, I'm sure you misunderstood.
我记下来了 我敢肯定你是搞错了
You know what? Give me the number.
这样吧 你把电♥话♥号♥码给我
You got a pen? Okay.
你有笔吗 好的
Alright.
好了
Hello, McDonald's. Hello, good afternoon.
你好 麦当劳 你好 下午好
May I please speak with the owner.
我可以和店主讲话吗
Which one? I'm sorry?
哪一个 什么意思
Dick or Mac?
迪克还是麦克
Ahh, whichever one's available, I guess.
只要有空 哪一个都行
Order up! I need six fries!
上菜 我要六份炸薯条
Patties up! This is Dick.
小馅饼好了 我是迪克
Hello, Dick,
你好 迪克
this is Ray Kroc from Prince Castle Sales.
我是品食魁首销♥售♥公♥司♥的雷·克洛克
The reason I'm calling is someone placed an order...
我之所以来电是因为有人下了订单
Yes. Yes, that was me.
是的 是的 就是我下的
How soon can you get them out here?
你多快能把它们送过来
Well, that's actually why I'm phoning now, Dick.
这也是我打电♥话♥的原因 迪克
I think there might have been some kind of miscommunication...
我想可能是传达有误...
Freezer! Top shelf! Left side! Sorry.
在冷冻室 最上面架子的左边 抱歉
No problem.
没关系
My secretary's under the impression that you wanted six?
我的秘书♥记♥得你是要六个
Yeah, you know, I think that was a mistake.
是啊 我觉得那是个错误
电影精选列表