根 据 真 实 事 件 改 编
马萨诸塞州 韦尔弗利特
1951 年 11月
安妮·G
安妮·G
1952年 2月 17日
彭德尔顿 - T2油轮
马萨诸塞州 查塔姆 东北处 10 英里
伯尼·韦伯 理查德·李甫西 安迪·菲茨杰拉德 和 欧文·马斯基
于1952年2月18日夜晚所完成的壮举
至今仍被誉为海岸警卫队历史上最伟大的小船救援行动
伯尼和米丽娅姆在选定的日期完婚
他们的婚姻持续了58年 直至伯尼以81岁的高龄
于2009年去世
四位海岸警卫队队员也因这一壮举
获得了金质救生奖章
怒海救援
斯摩基熊 是美国森林防火公益传播的卡♥通♥代言形象
幻象波是上次同步扫描发射未衰减完全(或遗留到这次同步扫描后)的回波
此处风力单位可能是英里/小时或海里/小时(节) 美式一海里约为1.15英里 考虑到海上背景可能是以节为单位 40节到60节相当于八级大风到十级暴风
十二级风
在电路过载时自动切断电路以保护电器设备
# 这一曲舞你应该会跳 #
Here's a dance you should know
# 当灯光黯淡 #
When the lights are down low
# 带上你的舞伴 起舞吧 #
Grab your baby, then go
# 尽情摇摆吧 #
Do the hucklebuck
# 尽情摇摆吧 #
Do the hucklebuck
# 如果你不知道如何去做 #
If you don't know how to do it
# 孩子 你还真是倒霉 #
Boy, you're out of luck
# 推开你的舞伴 #
Push your partner out
# 然后身体站直 #
Then you hunch your back
# 然后动动你的髋部 #
Start a little movement in your sacroilliac
# 像蛇一样摇摆 像鸭一样摇摆 #
Wiggle like a snake, waddle like a duck
Bernie 说真的
Now, Bernie, seriously,
这就是约好见面的地方吗
this is where they asked us to meet?
没错 你想说什么
Yeah, what do you mean?
我想我看见她了
Oh, I think I see her.
- 在哪儿 - 那一定是她
- Where? - Oh, that's gotta be her.
那我们接下来做什么呢
All right, so, what are we gonna do?
来这里喝杯奶昔吗 Bernie
Are we gonna grab a milkshake, Bernie?
就为这来的吗
Is that why we're here?
没错 我想是的
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, I guess.
那你可要欠我一个大人情了
All right, you're gonna owe me big for this.
那么...
So...
你觉得我该换件衬衣吗
You think I shoulda worn the other shirt?
你现在这样挺好
You look nice.
我不知道 Gus 也许...
I don't know, Gus, maybe she...
要是她不喜欢
what if she don't like
我的外表呢
the look of me or something?
Bernie 得了吧 你真的
Bernie, come on, are you sure...
这样想吗 那她呢
Are you serious? What about her?
你不也很想
Aren't you dying to see
见到她的样子吗
what she looks like?
她说不定特难看
She could be a dog.
不 她不是
No, she isn't a dog.
说不定呢
She could be.
我脑海里
I already know
已经知道她长什么样了
what she looks like in my head.
她不难看
she isn't a dog.
这么说...
So, uh...
你和她电♥话♥聊天
You've been talking to her
已经好几周了 对吗
for weeks on the phone, right?
- 是的 - 对吧
- Yeah. - Right?
没错
Yeah.
只和你聊天 她就喜欢上你了 Bernie
She likes you, from talkin' to you, Bernie.
我觉得你完全不用担心
And I don't think you gotta worry about
她会看不上你
her getting a good look at ya.
对你来说这根本不是问题
That ain't never been your problem.
我们走吧
Let's go.
快来
Come on.
真该换件衣服的
Shoulda worn the other shirt.
我的风险更大
I'm the one takin' the risk.
和我约会的女孩
Doublin' with some girl
我连话都没说过
I never even spoke to,
更别说见面了
let alone seen.
不知为何这个叫Miriam的女孩
I don't know why this Miriam girl
非得要求今晚来个四人约会
says it's gotta be a double date anyway.
也许她对我的态度还不是很确定
Maybe she's not sure about me yet.
怎么可能有姑娘
How can anybody
对你不确定呢 Bernie
not be sure about you, Bernie?
谢谢你 Gus
Yeah, thanks, Gus.
嘿 可别把这件事
Yeah, hey, don't tell the other guys
告诉队里的人
down at the station about this.
你又不是以前没约会过
It's not like you've never been on a date before.
都好了吗
All set there?
请问 你是Miriam吗
Excuse me, are you Miriam?
不是 我是她朋友
No, I'm her friend.
她在...
She's, uh...
- 你好 我是Gus - 我是Catherine
- Hi, how ya doin', I'm Gus? - Catherine.
我们一会儿再聊
We'll talk later.
再见
Bye.
你好
Hi.
等等
Wait.
你是Bernie Webber吧
You are Bernie Webber, right?
是的 我是Bernie
Yeah, yeah, I'm Bernie.
你们俩 一起来喝一杯吧
Hey, you two, let's go grab drink.
- 你想来吗 - 好
- You wanna go? - Sure.
你好
How you doin'?
- 我是Gus - 知道吗...
- I'm Gus. - You know...
刚才有那么一瞬间 我以为
For a minute there I thought it was
电♥话♥亭里站着的是一头斯摩基熊
Smokey the Bear makin' a call in that booth.
因为你的大衣
'Cause of your jacket.
Bernie Miriam从没坐过船
Bernie... Miriam's never been on a boat.
她怕水
She's scared of the water.
从没坐过吗
Has she never?
我说过 我不明白
I told her I don't know how
她怎么要和一名海岸警卫队员约会
she's gonna date a guy in the Coast Guard.
我不怕水 我就住在海角那里
I'm not scared, I live on the Cape.
别担心 Miriam
Don't worry, Miriam, you know,
我们... 我们出海时也会害怕
we... we all get scared out there.
我不怕水 Bernie
I'm not afraid of the water, Bernie.
只是在夜里才会害怕
It scares me at night, that's all, you know.
因为看不见水下有什么
You can't see what's underneath.
只是更多的水而已
Just more water.
知道吗 随着夜幕降临我会变得更风趣
You know, I... I get funnier as the night goes on.
那个 为什么... 你为什么不想
So, well, why... why didn't you want
和我约会 为什...
to meet me for a date? Wha...
为什么要等这么久
Why did you wait so long?
我不知道你是否...
I didn't know if you'd be a...
是否什么
If... if I what?
- 你知道的 - 我不知道
- You know. - No.
你太帅了
You are so handsome,
我不知道
I just didn't know
你会不会看上我
if you'd be attracted to me.
哦 别 Miriam
Oh, God, no, Miriam
你和我想象的一模一样
you're exactly how I pictured you.
- 是吗 - 是的
- Yeah? - Oh, yeah.
而且更美
Better.
知道吗 我哥哥
You know what, my... my brother
他总说
he always says
感觉对了 一定错不了
when you know, you just know.
哪个
Which one?
我想是指所有事吧
All of it, I guess everything.
不 我是说哪个哥哥
No, I mean, which brother.
Paul 我哥哥Paul
Paul, my brother Paul.
是那个在德国打过仗的哥哥吗
He's the one who fought over in Germany?
没错 在德国
In Germany, yeah.
他是老大 也是父亲最喜欢的
He's the oldest, father's favorite.
我的三个哥哥
All three of my brothers
都打过仗
went over to the war.
他是你父亲的什么
He's your father's what?
电影精选列表