你喜欢她吗?
You like her?
你会吓到鱼的。
You will scare the fish.
你不会去刺鱼。
You won't spear a fish.
但是一条鱼要刺穿你。
But a fish is going to spear you.
汤姆,你以为你是个男人,但我看到的只是个愚蠢的孩子。
Tomme, you think you are a man but I only see a stupid boy.
你的死期到了。
Your time has come to die.
他必须死吗?
Must he die?
是的。
Yes.
我再也见不到我儿子了。
I will never see my boy again.
男孩死了……
The boy is dead...
男人出生了
and the man is born.
我看见瀑布里有绿色的石头。
I saw green stones in a waterfall.
你见过圣石。
You have seen the Sacred Stones.
这是凶猛人来之前我们住的地方。
It was the place we lived in before The Fierce People came.
这些石头上的颜料使我们成为隐形人。
From these stones comes the paint that makes us The Invisible People.
只剩下这些了。
Just these are left.
我会去那个地方找更多的石头。
I will go to that place and find more stones.
我需要你,你也需要我。
I need you and you need me.
现在你是个男人了你说的是别人对我说的话。
Now you are a man you say what other men say to me.
我会找到圣石,这是其他人做不到的。
I will find the Sacred Stones which is more than other men can do.
野蛮人会抓住你的。
The Fierce People will catch you.
我会隐身。
I will be invisible.
他们会把你煮了吃了……甚至连没有牙齿的爷爷也不例外。
They will cook you and eat you... even the grandfathers without teeth.
我是看不见的。
I am invisible.
惊人的!
Astonishing!
这就是你来的目的,对吧?
This is what you came for, isn't it?
你觉得他们是迷失的部落吗?
You think they are a lost tribe?
如果有人迷路了,那就是我们。
If anybody is lost, it is us.
-他说什么了?-箭来自隐形人,他们是好肉。
- What did he say? - The arrow is from The Invisible People who are good meat.
也许你和我更甜蜜。
Maybe you and I are even sweeter.
这是怎么回事?他说什么了?
What is going on? What did he say?
他说,我和他一样,有一颗饥饿的美洲虎之心。
He says, that I have the heart of a hungry jaguar, like him.
他在给我一个机会。我黎明就走,他们会追杀我的
He is giving me a chance. I go now... at dawn they'll hunt me.
那我呢?
What about me?
我叫Tomme。
My name is Tomme.
我们去找我父亲。
We go to my father.
他会帮助你的。
He will help you.
我是你的父亲。
I am your father.
不,你是Daddee
No, you are Daddee.
我做梦的时候,你住在里面。
You live in there, when I dream.
现在你来了。
Now you are here.
来了。
Come.
听。
Listen.
青蛙。
The frogs.
一场大雨来了。
A big rain comes.
你的母亲,琼。你还记得她吗?
Your mother, Jean. Can you remember her?
的石头。
The Stones.
神圣的石头。
The Sacred Stones.
我杀了五个凶猛的战士。
I killed five Fierce warriors.
五个!
Five!
他是Daddee。我跟你说过他...我梦里的那个人。
He is Daddee. I told you about him... the one in my dreams.
嘿,Daddee。是的,我们认识你。
Hey, Daddee. Yes, we know you.
当梦想变成现实,烦恼也就不远了。
When a dream becomes flesh trouble is not far behind.
他发烧了。
He has a fever.
他已奄奄一息。
He is near death.
父亲,你一定能治好他。
Father, surely you can cure him.
即使是一场大风暴也不能总是扑灭森林大火。
Even a great storm cannot always quench a forest fire.
Wanadi,做它。
Wanadi, do it.
如果能做到,我就去做。
If it can be done I will do it.
爸爸,你能听到我说话吗?
Daddee, can you hear me?
他会听到的。
He will hear you.
我会把邪恶之火吸出来。
I will suck out the evil fire.
邪恶之火消失了。
The evil fire is gone.
你看,他是个伟大的治疗师。
You see, he is a great healer.
现在,他必须睡觉了。
Now, he must sleep.
我要告诉你一个大秘密。
I will show you a great secret.
看火。
Watch the fire.
你为什么要带走我儿子?
Why did you take my son?
有一天,我在世界的边缘狩猎时汤姆出现了,他笑了,尽管你是白蚁之子,
One day, I was hunting at the Edge of The World when Tomme appeared and he smiled and even though you were a Termite Child,
我也不忍♥心把你送回死亡世界。
I had not the heart to send you back to The Dead World.
为什么他们被称为白蚁族?
Why are they called The Termite People?
它们来到这个世界上,啃倒了所有的老树。
They come into The World and chew down all the grandfather trees.
就像白蚁一样。
Just like termites.
我想要你的女儿但我把圣石给你。
I want your daughter but I give you the Sacred Stones.
- Kachiri,你来照看火。——不!我照顾我父亲的火。
- Kachiri, you will tend the fire. - No! I tend to my father's fire.
好好做
Do it right.
你喜欢它吗?
You like it?
我为你做的。
I made it for you.
Tomme需要Kachiri Kachiri也需要Tomme。
Tomme needs Kachiri and Kachiri needs Tomme.
你需要我吗?
You need me?
你是好吗?
You are well?
如果你需要,她就是你的了。
She is yours if you have need.
需要什么?是的。
Need? Yes.
吃,强壮,然后你会有需要。
Eat and be strong, then you will have need.
我们到河边去洗个澡好吗?
Shall we got to the river and bathe?
我们已经粉碎了圣石。
We have crushed the Sacred Stones.
他们再一次在我们的战争油漆中闪耀。
And once again they shine in our war paint.
你很好。
You are well.
我想让你跟我走。
I want you to come with me.
妈妈想让你回家。
Momma wants you to come home.
他和母亲们断绝了关系。我现在是他的女人了。
He is finished with mothers. I am his woman now.
你偷走了我的儿子。
You stole my son.
他把你从我身边夺走,从妈妈身边夺走。
He took you from me, from Momma.
那是很久以前的事了。
That was long ago.
我只是想让你看看你原来的家。
I just want you to see the home that you came from.
这是我的家。
This is my home.
那将是我孩子们的家。
It will be the home of my children.
爸爸,你必须在这里休息,我们必须打猎。
Daddee, you must rest here and we must hunt.
今晚是托姆和卡奇里的盛宴。
For tonight is the feast of Tomme and Kachiri.
停止。
Stop.
你是酋长。
You are the chief.
叫他过来看看。
Tell him to come and visit.
他可以选择。
He can choose.
如果我告诉一个人做他不愿意做的事,我就不再是首领了。
If I tell a man to do what he does not want to do I am no longer chief.
你为什么这么难过?
Why are you so sad?
十年了,Tomme,
Ten years, Tomme,
到处找你。
looking for you, all over.
是的。狩猎和追踪动物是件好事。
Yes. It is good to hunt, to track an animal.
你应该高兴才对。
You should be happy.
但不,你感到悲伤。
But no, you feel sad.
今晚将是一顿丰盛的宴席。
It will be a good feast tonight.
我必须回报。
I must return.
为什么要回到那个可怕的地方?
Why go back to that terrible place?
你可以留下来,成为一个伟大的战士和猎人。
You can stay and become a great warrior and hunter.
我的家人在那里。
My family is there.
这才是我的归宿。
It is where I belong.
把管。
Bring the pipe.
我对汤姆的母亲发誓要把他带回来。
I swore to Tomme's mother I would bring him back.
你的心被撕裂了。
Your heart is torn.
如果你带他去,你会后悔的。
If you take him, you'll wish you had not.
如果你不带走他,你会后悔的。
If you don't take him, you will wish you had.
你是一个有勇气的人。
You are a man of courage.
你们走了很远的路,来到了世界的中心。
You have travelled far and you have come to the centre of The World.
现在你可以走得更远,看得更多。
Now you can go farther and see more.
但你们不能光着身子进去。
But you cannot enter that place naked.
这是我们的方式。
It is our way.
收下礼物吧,爸爸。
Accept out gift, Daddee.
你会遇见你的灵兽,他会告诉你。
You will meet your spirit animal and he will show you.
当我还是个孩子的时候,世界的边缘很远,但它一年比一年近。
When I was a boy, the Edge of The World was very far, but every year it comes closer.
至尊军黎明前就来了。
The Fierce Ones came before dawn.
电影精选列表