勒德洛女士 你准备好了吗
Mrs. Ludlow? You ready?
好了
Yep.
-嗨 -你好呀
-Hey. -Hi.
来 抱一个 会疼吗
Can I... Is it gonna hurt?
没事 没关系
No, it's fine.
这就是你全部的行李了
Is this all your stuff?
真的
Uh... You sure?
-幸会 -祝你们愉快
-Nice meeting you. -Yeah. Have a great day.
-那我 -我自己来
-I think I... -I got it.
好吧
OK.
-凯蒂 别 -怎么
-Come on, Katy. -What?
安全带我自己能系上
I can put a seat belt on.
不好意思
Sorry...
对不起
Sorry.
破车
Stupid.
怎么了
What?
我能说什么呢
What am I supposed to say?
说什么都可以啊
You can say anything you want.
走吧
Come on.
菲利普人呢
Where's Philip?
睡觉呢 他累坏了
He's asleep. He's exhausted.
干嘛
What should I do?
随便放什么地方就行
Just put it somewhere.
我把你的无线电♥话♥停机了
I closed your wireless account.
谢谢
Thanks.
城里你的东西打算怎么办
What do you want to do about all your stuff in the city?
这边衣柜里有你的几件衣服
You've got some clothes here in the closet
阁楼上的东西 如果你想要 我也可以拿给你
and I have some more stuff for you in the attic, if you want.
没关系的
I'm sure that'll do fine.
就像过去一样
It's just like old times.
你好 爸爸
Hey, Daddy.
那现在该怎么办
So, what happens now?
我猜你又要说教一番么
I'm guessing you give a speech of some sort.
你想怎么办呢 El
What do you want to do, El?
就是想改变一下
Something else.
任何改变都可以
I'm open to ideas.
你可以上非全日制的学校
I'm looking for a part-timer on campus.
我之前住在这儿的时候 跟我现在完全是不一样的人吗
Was I such a different person when I lived here?
好像是一千年前的事情了
It was, like, a thousand years ago.
你可以回学校上课
You could take some classes.
这些我们以后再谈可以吗
Could we talk about it later?
康纳怎么办
What about Conor?
嗨
Hey...
-El阿姨 -你好
-Auntie Em! -Hi.
好想你
Missed you.
我也想你
I missed you.
你们今天玩儿什么了
What'd you guys do today, huh?
抓蝴蝶
Chasing butterflies.
我抓了一只
I catched one.
-真的 -是"抓住了"
-Really? -"Caught."
我抓住了一只
I caught one.
是吗
You did?
乔纳·格林鲍姆在学校吃了一只毛虫
Jonah Greenbaum ate a caterpillar at school.
听起来好恶心啊
That sounds pretty gross.
是的 他的肚子里会因此 长出一只蝴蝶吗
Yeah. Will he have a butterfly in his tummy?
我也不知道 亲爱的
I don't know, honey.
宝贝 让阿姨把东西收拾一下 好吗
Um, let's, let's give her some time to get settled in, OK, babe?
-再见 小伙子 -再见
-Bye, honey. -Bye.
你有什么需要的吗
Do you need anything?
不用了 谢谢
Nope. Thank you.
我要进城一趟 你跟我去吗
I'm going into town in a bit if you want to join, get out?
然后听你朝我大喊大叫吗
Yeah. You yell up at me when you're going?
-你好了吗 -好了
-You ready? -Yeah.
我感觉就像个七岁的小孩
I feel like I'm seven years old.
-为什么 -跟你一起 感觉自己像个小孩
-Why? -Being here with you.
你还记得小时候 我生日时
You remember that time you and Mom
妈妈带着我和凯蒂去看舞台剧《猫》吗
took Katy and me to see Cats for my birthday?
那真让我大开眼界
It was a wash for me.
我们从纽黑文过去
We came in from New Haven.
是的 我记得
Yeah, I remember.
那次旅程 我记得特别清楚
I remember the train ride better than anything.
我们都打扮得可漂亮了
We were all so gussied up.
我跟凯蒂穿着可笑的 相配的衣服
Katy and me wearing those silly matching dresses,
站在座位上 对一切东西充满好奇
standing on the seats, looking out at everything,
指指这个 指指那个
pointing at this and that.
一切对于我们来说 都是无限的
Everything seemed so limitless.
是的
It was.
现在依旧是无限的
It still is.
你觉得 我还能记起这件事几次
How many more times do you think I'll remember that moment?
什么
What?
那个时刻如此美好 但是我可能
It was such a good moment, but I'll probably only...
不会再这么回忆起几次了
...remember it a couple of more times in my life, if that.
可能吧
Mm, I suppose so.
El 嗨
Whoa, hey. Hey, El.
你好
Hey
-你好 斯图 -天啊
-Hey, Stu. -Wow.
-你好吗 -这是我父亲 你还记得吧
-Hey. All right. -You remember my father?
-您好吗 -挺好 谢谢了
-Hey. How are you? -Good, thanks.
那就好
Good.
你是康纳家厨子
You're Conor's chef.
对 我是他的厨子
Yeah. Yeah, I'm his chef.
餐厅生意怎么样
How's the restaurant?
挺好的
Good. Good. We're doing good.
一切都挺好
Everything's all right. Yeah.
El 你还要去注册学籍
El, you have to register.
我们得走了
We-we have to head off.
没事
All right, yeah,
我也要回餐厅了 不过
I got to get this back to the restaurant, but it's good to...
-很高兴见到你 -我也是
-Good to see you. -Yeah, you, too.
那啥 你要是想有时间 一起出来喝个咖啡什么的
Hey, if you ever want to get, like, coffee or...
就给我发信息
or something... you know, shoot me a text
-或者打个电♥话♥都行 -好的
-or call or something. -OK.
很高兴见到你
Good seeing you.
莉莉安在等你
So, Lillian is expecting you.
她是我在纽约大学的同事
She and I were colleagues at NYU.
我知道 你告诉过我了
I know. You told me.
你
You have...
-所有东西都带齐了 -带齐了 爸爸
-pencils and notebooks and all that? -Yes, Dad.
我有课
I have class, and, um...
还有病人要见
then I have patients...
那我就
so I guess I'll...
先走了 回家再见
see you at the house later tonight.
好
OK.
-El -怎么
-Hey, El? -Yeah?
开学愉快
Have a good first day.
好的
I Will.
下面天气怎么样
How's the weather down there?
-暖极了 -我们有约吗
-Balmy. -Do we have an appointment?
我是埃莉诺·瑞格比
I'm Eleanor Rigby.
这名字挺不好过的吧
That must be tough.
我是来注册你的同一理论课的
I'm here to talk my way into your Identity Theory class.
你是朱利安的女儿
Oh, you're Julian's kid.
我要去买♥♥咖啡 你陪我去吧
I need some caffeine. You're welcome to walk with me.
好
OK.
所以朱利安是披头士乐队粉丝
So, was Julian into the Beatles or something?
埃莉诺·瑞格比是披头士的一首名曲
-算是吧 -你说"算是" 是什么意思
-Sort of. -What do you mean, sort of?
他和我妈妈是在披头士
Um, he met my mom on the street
"假重聚"时遇见的
during one of the Beatles' hoax reunions.
在列侬去世前 曾传说
There was a rumor they were gonna
他们要做一场表演
电影精选列表