Hey.
嗨
You haven't changed. Please, take a seat.
你没怎么变,请坐
How is your sister?
你妹妹怎么样?
I have three sisters.
我有三个妹妹
The one with the big tits.
The one I always wanted to fuck.
那个大胸膛的 老让我想好事的
I hear good things, Latif.
我知道个好事儿 拉提夫
It says here you can shoot straight.
就是在这儿你可以随便开口
Officer material, promoted already.
Lieutenant.
当官,晋升,中尉
Please, help yourself.
请便
Juice?
喝果汁不?
I won't keep you guessing, Latif.
别瞎想了,拉提夫
I want you to come and work for me.
我想让你来这儿跟我♥干♥
- Work for you?
- Here, in Baghdad.
- 跟你干?
- 就这儿,巴格达
Like old friends.
就像老朋友
- We were friends, weren't we, at school?
- Classmates.
- 我们曾是朋友,在学校的时候,不是吗?
- 同学
Didn't you once paint a picture
of my father?
你没画过一幅我爸爸的图?
- You still have it?
- I gave it to you.
- 你还留着它?
- 我给你了
I have an awful feeling
I told him I did it myself.
糟糕的是,我当时跟他说那是我亲手画的
Do you know who this is?
你知道这是谁吗?
- Of course.
- No, no, no.
- 当然
- 不不不
It is not who you think it is.
这个不是你想的那个人
His name is Faoaz al-Emari.
他的名字是法奥兹阿勒·马利
Not Saddam. I see him all of the time.
而非萨♥达♥姆♥。所有的时间里我看到的都是他
In the newspapers, in the magazines,
on television.
在报纸上,杂♥志♥上,电视上
Even I cannot tell who is who.
以至于我也不敢说他们谁是谁
It is not so unusual, Latif.
这并不特别,拉提夫
Stalin had a double. He had dozens.
So did the Shah.
斯大林也有替身,还不止一两个
伊朗国王沙赫也是
The country is at war.
现在是战争时期
My father cannot be expected
to be everywhere at once.
我爸爸不可能同时被盼望着去每一个地方
Half the time there is no good reason,
but the people, they expect it.
有些时候没有一些好的理由
但是人♥民♥,他们盼望领袖出现在他们身边
Add to that there is always the chance
some fucked-up Shi'a scum
更何况那儿到处都是危险
一些什叶派的杂碎们
will take a shot at him.
总想着袭击他
Look at yourself, Latif.
看看你自己,拉提夫
Look. Look, look.
看看,看看,看看
Look at me.
看看我
We could be twins, no?
我们长的像双胞胎,对不对?
You are taller.
你还高一点
How much? This much?
多少?这些?
Didn't they used to say
you looked like Uday Saddam Hussein?
他们没说过你长得像乌代·萨♥达♥姆♥·侯赛因吗?
Didn't they used to say that at school?
在学校的时候他们没说过?
I want you, Latif.
我需要你,拉提夫
I want you to be my fidai.
我希望你留下来
I want you to be my brother.
我希望你留下来做我的兄弟
Don't say anything.
不用说什么
Take 10 minutes.
十分钟
Think it over.
想一想
What happens if I say no?
如果我说不呢?
Ten minutes.
十分钟
He is shitting bricks.
他真是块茅坑里的石头
His grandfather was a Kurd. It's a pity.
他爷爷是库尔德人,可惜
But the family's been in Baghdad
a long time.
但他们一家在巴格达呆了很长时间了
His father's done well.
他的父亲人还不错
I believe he sells domestic appliances.
我相信他是卖♥♥家用电器的
He's never said a word against the party.
他还从没说过一句反对党的话
Latif is the best we could find.
And we looked.
拉提夫是我们能找到的最好的
目前为止
Well, I have to have him.
好吧,那就留下他
You will have whatever you want.
你会拥有你想要的任何东西
Everything I own will belong to you.
所有我的东西也就是你的。
Uday,
乌代
I am my father's son.
我是我父亲的儿子
I would give my last drop of blood for Iraq.
我会为伊♥拉♥克♥流尽我最后一滴血
But when this war is over,
I'm going to work in his business.
但如果战争结束了,我要去帮我爸爸做生意
I am the eldest son.
我是最大的儿子
I have brothers and sisters.
I have given them my word.
我有弟弟妹妹,我曾跟他们发过誓
- Sleep on it.
- Uday...
- 先考虑一下
- 乌代...
You are asking me to
你想让我
extinguish myself.
让我自己消失
Thought it over?
考虑完了?
Please be clear about this, Latif.
你要明白,拉提夫
Uday has chosen you. You belong to him.
乌代选了你 你就是他的了
You have about five minutes
to think about this
给你五分钟时间再考虑清楚这一点
before a car pulls up
outside your house in Al-Adhamiya
在一辆车停在你在阿尔·阿德米耶的屋门口之前
and your family, every one of them,
而你的家人,他们中的每一个人
your father, your mother,
your sisters and brothers,
你♥爸♥爸,你妈妈,你的妹妹们和弟弟们
is thrown into Abu Ghraib.
将要被关进阿布格莱布监狱
God willing, they will die quickly.
如主所愿,他们会很快消失
I've said too much.
You have about two minutes left.
我说的已经够多了
你还有两分钟时间
You'll have a cook and four maids.
你会有一个大厨和四个女佣
These pretty girls will get you
anything you feel like.
这些漂亮的女孩儿们会给你任何你想要的东西
Strawberries in winter, figs in July.
Just ask.
冬天的草莓,七月份的无花果
只要你开口
But lay a finger on one of them
without prior permission
但如果你在没准许前敢动他们一根手指头
and you'll never walk upright again.
你就别想再能站着走路
And these are Uday's rooms.
这些是乌代的房♥间
He wants you to use them,
now that you are to be his brother.
他想让你住这儿
现在,你就是他的兄弟了
Leather sofas, Italian marble,
all designed by Gianfranco Giannelli.
真皮沙发,意大利大理石
所有这一切都是詹弗兰克·简耐莉
Handmade shoes, suits,
手工皮鞋,西服
Brioni, Versace, Armani, of course.
布里奥尼,范思哲,阿玛尼,当然
Silk ties, watches. Breitling, Cartier, Rolex.
真丝领带,手表,百年灵,卡地亚,劳力士
Silk pajamas.
丝绸睡袍
These are very nice.
这些都非常漂亮
Poor child never knows what to wear.
这穷孩子永远不知道该穿什么
He changes his mind every five minutes.
他每五分钟改变次主意
Depends on what car he's driving.
还取决于他要开什么车
Honestly, habibi, that boy, he wears me out.
老实说,亲爱的,那孩子,他戴着我出去
You should probably clean yourself up.
你应该拾掇一下你自己
No calls.
没信♥号♥♥的
Incoming, yes. Outgoing, no.
只能打进来,不能拨出去
My name is Munem Hammed al-Tikriti.
我叫穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·阿尔缇科瑞体
We're going to be seeing
a lot of each other.
我们会常见面
I write to my mother once a week.
我每周给我妈写一封信
She's going to think that I got killed in Iran.
她会认为我在伊朗遭遇不幸了
Inshallah.
听天由命吧
Inshallah?
听天由命?
My family are going to think that I'm dead.
我家里人会认为我已经死了
Let them think you died a martyr.
让他们认为你是个烈士吧。
I know it's difficult,
but it's what Uday wants.
我知道这很难,但这是乌代的意思
He will accept nothing less.
他想要不留任何痕迹
She will be knocking on the door
of every hospital in Baghdad.
我妈妈会到巴格达的每个医院里去寻找的
电影精选列表