口腹蜜剑的日子已经结束了
Been doin' some readin' sugar plum.
我的人已经拿到了你的私人邮件
My boy got ahold of your private electronic correspondence.
一些诽谤性的谣言
Mm, slanderous stuff.
满满的恶语中伤 不怀好意
All pointin' fingers and wild accusations.
小女孩苟延残喘着
The last confined gasps of a little girl
无法应对失败和毁灭
who could not cope with failure, with ruination.
把这份邀请当做
Consider this your invitation to the death march
加州女王吉吉·卡特勒的死亡游♥行♥吧
of Gigi Cutler, Queen of California.
休斯顿市 周三
Houston City, Wednesday week.
我们会给你离职抚恤金
We'll provide the golden parachute.
你就夹着屁♥股♥滚蛋吧
All you've gotta do is jump.
老实说 我真高兴能看到这一幕
Between you and me, I'm just plain tickled to see it.
大老板
语♥音♥信箱
再见喽
Bye bye now.
这是吉吉·卡特勒吗
Is that Gigi Cutler?
是的
Yep.
想想看 我们所拥有的
Lookie here. What do we have?
滚开
Just walked up,.
海滨油气公♥司♥ 有什么可以帮您吗
Shore Oil and Gas, how can I help you?
看看这个像你这样的混♥蛋♥
Lookie here at this piece of shit like you.
吉吉 这一局不错
Gigi, lovin' the tie.
在德克萨斯 他占不到便宜
He had to tie it on in Texas.
亲爱的 你沾到了一些脏东西
Aw, honey you got some smut,
你身上有些粘液
you got a little spunk there on you.
还好 只是金枪鱼汁
Consider yourself lucky it's just tuna.
这里的人都很暴躁
Folks around here get fiery.
在不到300英里的地方
Not 300 miles away is where what's
就有人朝他脸上扔瓜
his face got shot in the melon.
他是谁
Who is that?
肯尼迪
Jfk.
一个不懂树大招风的人
Culled like a veal calf for his premature ambitions.
我说这些全是因为詹姆斯
I'll say this much for LBJ, that swingin' dick
是一个无法忍♥受自大者的墙头草
could not abide whipper snappers.
吉吉 现在是你在抢风头了
Now you've been gunnin' after my gig, Gigi.
你之前可能也有过
You mighta had it, too.
冉冉新星 年轻血脉 女性团体
Risin' star, young blood, lady parts.
桀骜不驯
Whipper snapper.
幸运的是 董事会帮我解决了
Lucky then the board's gonna save
詹姆斯惹下的麻烦
me the trouble of pullin' an LBJ
还让我朝你脑袋来一枪
and havin' to pop a bullet in your brain pan.
诸位
Gentlemen?
宝贝 享受最后一次穿越达拉斯的旅程吧
Enjoy your last ride through Dallas, baby.
看来没有敞篷车可坐呀
Won't be in a convertible.
吉吉 我相信你认识这些人
Now Gigi, I believe you know the boys.
诸位
Gentlemen.
卡特勒女士 我们今天聚集在这里
Miss Cutler, we are gathered here today
是想弄清楚你是如何在这么短的时间内
to ascertain how you came to lose so much
造成这么大损失的 如果一切顺利
so quickly that we may, God willing,
我们将来就可以避免这样的损失
avoid such losses in the future.
就是这个意思
Testify.
我们的损失完全在
Our losses were well within,
-完全在可控范围内 -闭嘴
- well within the parameters... - Shut up!
给我闭嘴
Just shut the hell up!
你以为你在哪
Now, I don't know where the hell you think you are
这里是休斯顿市
but this is Houston City,
是不败之城 宝贝
this is win town, baby!
我的大楼里全都是他妈是胜利者
I got a skyscraper full of victorious sons of bitches,
征服家 他们现在就像没有根的人
damn world conquerors and they're wanderin' around
四处游荡 毫无用武之地
like their peckers have been cut off
原因就在没能把胜利带回来的人身上
because mama didn't bring home the W.
现在 请你告诉我 吉
Now, no excuses, G.
西部到底出了什么事
What the Devil went wrong out west?
诸位 我就是来找出这个罪魁祸首的
Gentlemen, I have come to find the Devil has a name.
该死的 弗雷德
God damn it, Fred!
你是榆树 你就该待在伊甸园
You're growin' Elms, you're in Eden.
你是杏仁 你就该待在东部
Almonds, you're east.
确切地说 是加州中部
Central California to be exact.
四分
I said four!
没有
You did not!
四分
Four!
世界上一共有53种坚果
There are 53 different types of nuts in the world.
-弗雷德 -他是其中之一
- Fred! - He was one of 'em.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch!
这是和邻居说话的方式吗
Hey, is that any way to speak to a neighbor?
你想知道原因吗
You wanna know somethin'?
南希活着的时候 你从来没有这么刻薄过
You were never this mean when Nancy was alive.
你♥他♥妈♥说什么
What the hell did you just say?
沃利
Hey, Wally.
怎么了
How's it goin'?
让他清醒点吧
Make him see some damn sense.
你要去哪里 邻居
Where you goin', neighbor?
用我们杰出领袖的格言来说
In the immortal words of our illustrious leader,
"谁知道邻居的
"Who knows the true meaning
真正意义"
of neighbor?"
卡特勒女士
Miss Cutler,
你之前见过这个混♥蛋♥吗
had you met the bastard previously?
在开始的前一年
The year before it all started,
我们当地政♥府♥的一场筹款活动上
at a fundraiser for our local government.
我代表国会议员感谢你
The Congressman thanks you.
国会议员欠我的
The Congressman owes me.
吉吉·卡特勒
Gigi Cutler?
你是
You are?
你的邻居
Your neighbor.
我是弗雷德里克·斯特恩
Frederick Stern at my birth
同事们都叫我弗雷德
and Fred to my colleagues
亲属密友们叫我小弗弗
and Freddy if it's personal,
所以你可以叫我弗雷德
so you can call me Fred.
有趣
Charmed.
你喜欢这里吗
Are you enjoyin' this?
所有有钱有势的人都在看你
Mm, all these fat cats and big wigs lookin' your way,
期望能博得
prayin' to get a smile from Shore Oil's
海滨石油新任代理人的一笑
newly appointed representative.
我好像察觉到了一丝的敌意
Do I detect a hint of hostility?
没有 当然没有
No, hell no.
单纯好奇罢了
Just plain curiosity.
小弗弗
Freddy.
她想再跳一曲
That'd be herself wantin' another spin.
希望你玩得开心 吉
Well, it's been a hoot with you, G.
来吧 亲爱的
Shall we my dear?
-你好 南希 -很高兴见到你 赛迪
- Hi, Nancy. - Nice to see you, Sadie.
你好 小弗弗
Hi, Freddy.
顺其自然吧 桑蒂
Still keepin' it goin', huh, Santi?
这是人的必经之路 不要再逃避了
Someone has to, you're always in your cave.
无礼的混♥蛋♥用西班牙语怎么说
How do you say impertinent prick in Spanish?
你就编吧
Nice try.
你为我工作是为了什么
You've been workin' for me for, what?
和你一起
With you.
-为我♥干♥了 25年了吗 -30年
- For me for what, 25 years? - 30.
你现在得攒够钱
You gotta have enough saved up
才能拥有自己的地
by now to get a patch of your own.
你可以买♥♥我的地
Hell, you could probably buy a piece of mine.
你在找买♥♥家吗
You lookin' to sell?
那你可以帮我吗
Are you makin' me an offer?
买♥♥这个吗
For this?
我拒绝
Hell no.
-我们只简短的交流了一下 -怎么回事
- Ours was a brief exchange. -What the hell?
但透过他的眼睛我就看懂了他
But you could see it in his eyes,
-我在问怎么回事 -看得一清二楚
- And I say what the hell? - plain as day.
无餍 贪婪
The hunger, the greed.
像他们这样的人一辈子都在
Men like that spend their
电影精选列表