(本片使用的素材 为潜水员和安全人员实际拍摄)
(在部分场景中 额外增加了档案材料与场景重建)
(巴哈马群岛 长岛)
阿莱西娅 你如何看待死亡?
Alessia, how do you feel about death?
老实说 我从没考虑过这件事
Honestly, I've never thought about it.
我觉得一个人 如果命中注定要死 那他就会死
I think if someone has to die, they will.
老实说 我不考虑死亡的事 我不怕死
Honestly, I don't think about death. I'm not afraid of death.
我从没想过自♥由♥潜会导致死亡
I've never thought free diving could lead to death.
20秒!
Twenty seconds!
(本片中每一次自♥由♥潜水 都是在一次呼吸之间进行的)
十秒
Ten seconds.
五、四、三、二、一
Five, four, three, two, one.
阿莱西娅·泽奇尼 来自意大利
Alessia Zecchini. Italy.
四分钟 尝试突破世界纪录
Four minutes. World record attempt.
嘿 看着我
Okay, look at me.
最深的呼吸:自♥由♥潜之恋
(意大利 罗马)
阿莱西娅是在下午4点40左右出生的
Alessia was born in the afternoon, at around 20 to five.
那天晚上 我躺在床上无法入眠
That night, I lay awake in bed, thinking
想着我的妻子和我的女儿
about my wife, about my daughter.
永远不会忘记那一天
You never forget it.
(恩佐·泽奇尼 阿莱西娅的父亲)
当你渴望某样东西的时候…
When you long for something…
你就不会忘记它
you can't forget it.
这是阿莱西娅在学校写的一篇散文
This is one of Alessia's school essays.
“你可曾想过 你周围的人 包括你的同学
"Do you ever think that the people around you, your classmates,
朋友、父母
your friends, your parents,
都不理解你的梦想?”
don't understand your dreams?"
我想要不惜一切代价实现我的梦想
I want to achieve my dream at all costs.
我想成为一位知名的自♥由♥潜水员
I want to become a famous free diver.
纳塔利娅·莫尔查诺娃 是我最大的偶像
Natalia Molchanova is my greatest idol.
我想像她一样成为世界冠军
I want to be just like her, a world champion.
莫尔查诺娃保有 超过40项自♥由♥潜水世界记录
Molchanova holds over 40 free diving records.
她被认为是这项运动史上的传奇人物
She's regarded as a legend in the sport's history.
我对于自己这个伟大的梦想感到羞愧
I'm really embarrassed about this great dream of mine.
听起来很像是小时候 被问到长大后想做什么时
It sounds like one of those things you say when you're a kid
会给出的答案
when asked what you want to be when you grow up.
只有少数几个人能理解我的梦想
There are only a few people who understand my dream.
我爸爸就是其中之一
My dad is one of those people.
他理解我对大海和自♥由♥潜水的热情
He understands my passion for the sea and for free diving.
为了实现我的梦想 我愿意做任何事
I'd do anything to make my dream come true.
如果没有梦想的激励 就不会成功
If you don't have a dream to spur you on, you won't make it.
但你要付出的代价
But the price you pay
实在是太高了
is so high.
阿莱西娅和史蒂芬
Alessia and Steve.
他们的联♥系♥非常紧密
Their connection was very strong.
他们是怎么走到一起的?
What brought them together?
我一直都相信
I've always believed
没有任何事是巧合
that nothing ever happens to us by chance.
总有一条线把事件串联在一起
There's always a connecting thread.
让你走上某一条路
Something that leads you down a certain road.
阿莱西娅和史蒂芬在很多方面
Alessia and Stephen really became a duet…
都成为了二重唱
Ah! Remember?
命中注定他们会找到彼此
…in many ways.
It was destiny that they found each other.
我接受了他在做着危险的事
I accepted that he was doing a dangerous thing.
(彼得·基南 史蒂芬的父亲)
这一点我已经看开了
And I just kind of lived with that.
(爱尔兰西海岸)
爸爸 快来!
Dad, come on!
爸爸 快来!
Dad, come on!
快来啊!
Come on!
我一直都充满好奇
I've always been curious.
我总是对野外
I was always kind of fascinated by wilderness,
(史蒂芬·基南的声音)
动物和海洋痴迷
and animals, and the sea.
史蒂芬喜欢在野外探索
Stephen loved being out in the wild.
太阳升起时 我们两个人会去游泳
The two of us would go swimming at 5:00 in the morning, as the sun was coming up.
我会潜下水 我会浮潜
I'd dive down. I would snorkel.
他会抓着我的手 用他自己的呼吸管指来指去
And he'd be holding my hand and pointing, with his own snorkel,
指着这里的鱼 那边的鱼
and pointing out fish here and fish there.
“这个最大的是什么?” “那个最小的是什么?”
"What's the biggest this? What's the smallest that?"
“最不常见的鲸鱼是什么?” “最常见的鲸鱼是什么?”
"What's the… the least common whale? What's the most common whale?"
无穷无尽的问着:“为什么?”
Those endless "Why?"
“什么?哪里?”
"What? Where?"
“多久一次?多少?”
"How often? How many?"
他对大自然的兴趣 始于我们收看的大卫·爱登堡的节目
His interest in nature started with us watching David Attenborough.
我正处在新几内亚的中部
I'm in the middle of central New Guinea.
这里是地表上为数不多的
One of the few places left on the surface of the Earth
从未被探索过的地方之一
that are truly unexplored.
我一直想要成为一名探险家
I always had it in my head that I wanted to be an explorer.
我总是喜欢去研究亚马孙雨林
I always loved looking at places like the Amazon
刚果、印尼这些地方 想象去那里会是什么样的体验
and Congo, and Indonesia, and imagining what it's like to be there.
基南 看起来不错!
Keenan, looking good!
史蒂芬进入少年阶段时 我离开了家
When Stephen got to his teens, I left the family home.
我几乎都不想去想这件事
I almost don't want to think about it.
我对此感到十分愧疚
I feel very bad about it in ma-- in ways.
他非常受伤 他非常…他心碎了
He was very hurt. He was very-- He was heartbroken.
我记得在他17岁那年 和他吵了一架
I do remember, when he was 17, having a row with him
因为他花钱和朋友们买♥♥醉
about spending money on alcohol with his friends.
他妈妈有点担心 他是不是太早就开始喝酒了?
His mother was a bit worried about, was he starting to drink a bit early?
他当时在思考 “从学校毕业之后 我要做什么?”
He was looking at, "What am I going to be after I leave school?"
“我要如何追随我的梦想?”
"How am I going to follow my dream?"
他真的毫无头绪
He really hadn't a clue.
我到13岁的时候 就已经知道自己想做什么了
By the time I was 13, I knew what I wanted to do.
(阿莱西娅·泽奇尼的声音)
我小时候 想要上训练课还挺难的
It wasn't easy to find a class when I was a kid.
全都是男人
They were all men.
(训练课 罗马)
我记得阿莱西娅和她爸爸一起过来
I remember Alessia turning up with her dad.
这个蓝眼睛的小女孩
This little girl with blue eyes.
我记得我始终 都没听到阿莱西娅说话 她一直在笑
I remember that I didn't even hear Alessia's voice. She just laughed.
(霍马尔·卢奇 意大利国家队)
我记得我大概游了100米多一点
I think I had done about 100 meters.
我们花了很多年才达到这样的成绩
It took us many years to reach those numbers.
那孩子游了105米
The kid did 105 meters.
在这种时候 你就会问自己问题!
That's when you ask yourself some questions!
她最终能走到什么地方?
How will it all end?
我们参加了一个海上的自♥由♥潜比赛
We went to some competitions for free diving in the sea.
他们用石头作为配重 然后从船上跳下去潜水
They dived from the boat using a rock as a counterweight.
我说:“让我看看我能潜到多深”
And I said, "Let's see how deep I can go."
要屏住呼吸
By holding your breath,
你就得对自己有更多的了解
you get to understand a lot more about yourself.
我成功下潜到了52米
I managed to descend to 52 meters.
-很好 -好样的!
Well done!
看到一个这么年轻的姑娘
To see such a young girl
下潜到这么深
reach such depths
吸引了很多人的注意
attracted a lot of attention.
然后联盟发布了一份声明
And then the federation releases a statement
禁止18岁以下的运动员参与正式比赛
banning under-18s from taking part in official competitions.
在我最黑暗的时刻 我哭了
In my darkest moments, I cried.
我和父亲起了争执 和教练争吵
There were arguments with my father, with my coach.
那个时候 我问自己 “我现在要怎么办?”
At that moment, I said, "What am I going to do now?"
有人和你说 请你做伴郎 这通常是朋友之间
Being told you're being best man is usually a very emotional,
非常感人、增进友谊的瞬间
bonding moment between friends.
但是 我是在他 做出这个决定几个月后才知道的
However, I found out some months after the decision was made
而且还是另一个朋友告诉我的
and through one of the lads.
我不知道我的人生要做些什么
I didn't know what I was going to do with my life.
而且 我也有点担心…
Also, I'm a bit worried…
我知道我不想待在家 不想安定下来
I knew I didn't want to stay at home, settle down.
我知道不会是这样
I knew that wasn't gonna happen.
看看谁来了!
Look who's there!
你居然敢拍她 真希望你足够勇敢
I just hope you're brave, pointing that thing at her.
但后来 我妈妈生病了
But then my mother just got sick.
我不想又毁掉一盘录像带
I don't want to ruin another tape.
不,不要!
No, no!
莫拉得了癌症
Maura got cancer.
电影精选列表