你明白了吗?
Do you understand the lesson?
我们的祖先对着我呐喊复仇
Our ancestors scream at me for repayment.
你能做些什么?
And what can you do?
一个对抗这么多人?
One against so many?
我会独自去报仇...
I will get repayment alone...
...或者会死在寻仇途中
...or die seeking it.
如果我能活...
If I could...
...我会亲手杀死威廉博
...I would kill Wirepa myself.
但是我无法做到
But I cannot.
你也做不到
And neither can you.
如果我回不来...
If I do not return...
...把我的故事流传下去
...tell stories about me.
我们从这里越过
We will cross here.
这样做是大忌
That way is forbidden.
尽管那边是死亡之地
It goes though the Dead Lands.
所以我们要迅速穿过
So we'll move swiftly, then.
穿越死亡之地为我们节省了五天时间
Travelling through the Dead Lands saves us five clays.
我的主人...
My lord...
...塔赫是对的
...Tahi is right.
那边是禁忌之地
Those lands are forbidden...
...我们会有让鬼神愤怒的风险
...we risk the wrath of its spirits.
他们说那里有...
They say there is...
...恶魔
...a monster.
那些恶魔吃人的肉...
A monster who eats the flesh of anyone who passes...
...他们会吃光整个部落
...who consumed a whole tribe.
我还在乎...
What do I care...
...面对恶魔?
...of monsters?
或许那地方就有死去的祖先呢?
Or the dead ancestors of this place?
他们会惊叹我的壮举
They will marvel at my glory!
鬼神会躲着我们的
And the ghosts will hide from us.
是的 主人
Yes, Lord.
我们走
We go.
来这里 孩子
Come here, boy.
你不认识我了吗?
Don't you recognise me?
年轻人记性不好
The young have such short memories.
我是你的祖母
I am your grandmother.
以前我从来没有跟亡灵交谈过
I have never spoken with the dead before.
我为你感到骄傲
I am proud of you.
但...
But...
...你是一个傻瓜
...you are a fool.
你认为你自己能做什么?
What do you think you will do on your own?
我会杀了威廉博
I will kill Wirepa.
他会杀了你
He will kill you.
愚蠢
Stupid!
我不会让它变成这样的局面
I will not let it be so.
我是我父亲的儿子
I am my father's son.
再想想 孩子...
Then think, boy...
...你父亲也许会觉得事与愿违
...as your father would have.
我知道谁能帮我们
I know who can help us.
在这片土地上的吃肉的勇士
The flesh-eating warrior who haunts these lands.
你有些方面越发像你的父亲
There is something of your father in you after all.
小家伙 你为什么在这里?
Why are you here, little one?
难道你不知道来这里的人永远不会离开?
Don't you know men who come here never leave?
我来这里是想和生活在这里的勇士们交谈
I am here to speak with the warrior who is said to live here.
我是酋长
I am a chief.
是吗?
Is that right?
一个酋长?
A chief?
向这些女巫表现出无畏无惧...
Show these witches no fear...
...要不然他们会吃了你
...or they will devour you.
他们乐意享受伟大勇士的血
They feast on the blood of great warriors.
这边走 孩子
This way, boy.
你所寻求的在里面
What you seek is inside.
进去你后果自负
Enter at your peril.
你多大了? 孩子
How old are you, boy?
将近16岁了
Nearly sixteen seasons.
那么你是一个小矮人
You are a dwarf, then.
即使是很小的东西也有用途...
Even small things can be useful...
...而一些大的东西就未必
...and some large things not.
你真有趣
You're funny.
也许我应该把你挂在火上...
Perhaps I should hang you above the fire...
...让你作为我的一桌酒菜
...keep you as my entertainment.
或许美味可口
Or a tasty treat.
你认为呢?
What do you think?
没什么说的?
Nothing?
这家伙在我的土地上狩猎被我抓住了
I caught this fellow hunting on my lands.
看看我对他做了什么?
See what I did to him?
你为什么不笑? 孩子
Why aren't you laughing, boy?
你为什么来这里?
Why are you here?
告诉我...
Tell me...
...我再决定...
...and I'll decide...
...是否要杀了你 把你吃了 或者不杀
...whether to kill you and eat you, or not.
我在追踪一个人...
I follow a man...
...他叫威廉博
...he is called Wirepa.
恰好他现在穿过你的土地...
Even now he walks through your lands...
...好像当你不存在
...as if you do not exist.
安静
Be quiet!
当心我的那些妻子 孩子
Mind those wives of mine, boy.
你知道她们在做什么吗?
You know what they are doing?
她们吃这些蘑菇...
They eat these mushrooms...
...她们的头脑充满了幻觉...
...and their heads fill with visions...
...她们在和亡灵说话
...and they talk to the dead.
接着说完你的故事...
Finish your story then...
...我们会考虑是否吃了你
...and we'll see if I eat you.
这是什么?
What is it?
我棍子上有条蜥蜴
A lizard on my staff...
...是一个恶兆
...it is a bad omen.
或许不是
Or not.
我告诉过你我们会被诅咒
I told you we would be cursed.
这是证明
This is proof.
这动物玷污了我的武器
The creature has polluted my weapon.
我现在不能使用了
I cannot use it now.
我们必须离开这个地方
We must leave this place.
笨蛋
Fool!
这是一个真正的预兆
It is a genuine omen.
我们被诅咒了...
We are cursed...
...它就是这么说的
...that is what it says.
你可以听到它说话吗?
You can hear it talk, can you?
睡觉
Sleep.
明天我们继续往前走...
Tomorrow we move on...
...一切都会像以前一样
...and all will be as before.
那个男孩让你想起自己的耻辱...
The boy reminds you of your own dishonour...
...非常地悲伤
...that much is plain.
所以你不会轻易逃避这种生活
You won't escape this life so easily.
直到你死去 我不会自杀的
Until you die, I cannot kill myself.
我和你被这种耻辱困在了一起
I am trapped in this dishonour with you.
看到你遭受痛苦...
Seeing you suffer...
...对我来说是唯一的乐趣
...is the only pleasure left to me.
帮助那个男孩
Help the boy.
为什么?
Why?
把他的血赠予你祖先
Give his blood to your ancestors.
请他们原谅...
Ask their forgiveness...
...这样你可能在来世加入他们的行列
...so that you might join them in the afterlife.
然后我们都可以安息了
And then we both can die.
蠢女人
Stupid woman!
你认为一个小矮人血...
You think a dwarf's blood...
...他们就会原谅我的行为?
...will make them forgive me for what I have clone?
是的
Yes!
因为他是一个奖赏
Because he is a prize.
他是一个奖赏
He is a prize!
因为他拥有的东西...
Because he is everything...