Let's hear it for Morning Side.
让我们来听听晨边的声音
Coming up next, the blood time.
接下来是血腥时刻
And now...
现在..
I'm not sure about this party.
我不确定这个派对怎么样
Don't have it.
不要
I already sent out the invitations.
我已经把邀请函寄出去了
Just cancel it.
取消它吧
You know I can't.
你知道我不能
It was one page Jena, I looked through all of her stuff.
只有一页纸 吉娜 我翻遍了她所有的东西
One page in her journal, it's all I could find.
她日记中的一页 这是我能找到的全部
That's all she wanted?
这就是她想要的
Just a party at Morning Side?
只是在Morning Side的一个聚会
That was it.
就是这样
The closest thing I could find to a last,
我能找到的最后的东西
to a last anything.
敬最后的一切
I need to honor her final request.
我必须尊重她的最后请求
Partying is what killed her Jim.
派对害死了她的吉姆
No, no it didn't.
不 不 不是的
She did.
是她
I'm out.
我退出
I hate this game.
我讨厌这个
That's why they call it piss and moan honey.
这就是为什么他们称之为尿和呻♥吟♥蜂蜜
It's the way the cards fall.
牌就是这样的
We gotta get going soon anyway, I'm sorry.
我们得走了 对不起
Oh crap, we're already late.
糟糕 我们已经迟到了
Where are you guys going?
你们要去哪里
Eliza's memorial party.
伊莉莎的追悼会
Oh that poor girl.
哦 可怜的女孩
Where's it gonna be at?
会在哪里举♥行♥
Morning Side.
晨边
Poison ivy city.
毒藤之城
Morning Side?
晨边
That's that park that's been closed for several years.
就是那个关闭了好几年的公园
Why would anybody wanna go out there?
为什么会有人想去那里
Eliza had an obsession with it, you know how she was.
伊莉莎对这个很着迷 你知道她是怎么样的人
She was a sweetheart.
她是个可爱的人
Yeah Jim hired some landscapers though,
是啊 Jim 雇了几个园艺师
they cleaned up around there a bit.
他们清理了一下那里
That's good, God knows the rangers don't do a thing.
很好 上帝知道护林员什么都不做
County won't do anything either.
县里也不会做任何事情
I did go there last summer.
我去年夏天确实去过那里
Katie you didn't?
凯蒂 你没有吗
There's a really good lake there.
那里有个很不错的湖
And you swam in it?
你在里面游泳
Yeah.
是啊
No.
没有
What?
什么
It's filled with cottonmouths.
里面全是水腹蛇
Oh my God, I've got to tell Alice.
天啊 我得告诉爱丽丝
We're gonna get going Mom.
我们要走了 妈妈
Hey I want to tell you guys that I really appreciate
我想告诉你们 我真的很感激你
you showing love and support to Jim.
们对 Jim 的爱和支持
You know he's all alone, doesn't have anybody
你知道他孤身一人 无依无靠
and even though he's a big TV show star now,
虽然他现在是个电视明星
everybody needs family so.
每个人都需要家庭
Speak of the devil.
说到这个
I'm telling you, please don't dare tell Jim this
我告诉你 请不要告诉吉姆这件事
but I never understand anything on that show.
但我从来没有理解过那个节目的任何内容
Mom I don't think you understand any shows.
妈妈我认为你不了解任何节目
After the divorce, Dad used to take her out there.
离婚后 爸爸经常带她去那里
He said it was their special place.
他说那是他们特别的地方
As if that could make him
仿佛这能使他
any less of a snake but whatever.
就不那么阴险了 但不管怎样
I'm sorry.
对不起
Yeah me too.
我也是
It's just, you know the whole story Jena.
这只是 你知道整个故事 吉娜
Mom tried so hard with him, we both did.
妈妈对他很努力 我们都很努力
And then Mom died and that was it.
然后妈妈死了 就这样了
You can't always be there.
你不可能一直在那里
You had to, you just have to live your own life.
你必须这样 你只需要过你自己的生活
Yeah.
是啊
Just try to have fun tonight.
今晚尽量玩得开心点
That's what Eliza would have wanted.
这也是伊莱莎想要的
I'm not even sure I know how to do that anymore.
我都不知道该怎么做了
You're being ridiculous.
你太可笑了
You're a television star.
你是个电视明星
No I'm serious, I haven't dated or anything since college.
不 我是认真的 我大学毕业后就没约会过了
Now I know you're full of it.
现在我知道你满口胡言
There's a million hot girls on your show.
你的节目里有成千上万的辣妹
You're telling me you haven't hooked up with any of them?
你是说你没和他们中的任何一个上过床
No way, you know I don't dig girls that carry mirrors.
不行 你知道我不喜欢虚伪的女孩
Seriously, when is the last time
说真的 你最后一次
you saw me with another woman?
看到我和别的女人在一起是什么时候
You don't really come home anymore.
你很久没回家了
It's kind of hard for me to keep an eye on you.
对我来说 要盯着你有点难
Well it's been a long time.
嗯 已经很久了
Guess that means you need a girl, don't you?
看来你需要一个女孩 不是吗
You know any?
你认识什么人吗
I might know one that might be interested.
我可能知道一个可能感兴趣的
Who?
谁
You'll figure it out.
你会遇到她的
I'll figure it out?
我会遇到她
Yeah, I bet she'll be at the party tonight.
是啊 我打赌她今晚会去派对
Why all the mystery?
为什么这么神秘
You should just tell me who it is.
你应该告诉我是谁
No way it's more fun like this.
没有比这更有趣的了
Not really, but okay.
不算是 不过没关系
Hello?
喂
Jimmy, how's my number one man doing?
吉米 我的头号♥男人怎么样了
Hey Ross what's going on?
嘿 罗斯 怎么了
I was gonna ask you the same thing.
我也想问你同样的问题
Listen Ross--
听着 罗斯
We have an important photo shoot next week.
我们下周有个重要的摄影活动
This is no time to throw some ridiculous birthday bash.
没时间搞什么荒唐的生日派对了
It's a memorial party Ross.
这是个追悼会 Ross
Yeah I know, I got the invitation.
我知道我收到邀请了
Listen, I don't want you around a lot of smoke.
听着 我不希望你经常出现在烟雾中
No campfires, no cigarettes, okay?
不准生营火 不准抽烟 好吗
I thought you've thought about this.
我想你已经想过这个问题了
How do you like the cabin I got you?
你喜欢我给你的小屋吗
Listen why don't you stay there tonight?
听着 你今晚为什么不呆在那里呢
I need you to get real rest.
我需要你好好休息
I don't need the cabin.
我不需要小木屋
There's gonna be tents, seriously it's not that big of--
会有帐篷的 说真的 这并不是什么大...
Jim it's done.
吉姆 搞定了
You're my number one star buddy, you gotta take--
你是我的头号♥明星朋友 你必须 --
Thank God.
谢天谢地
Lost signal.
没有信♥号♥♥
Paging Officer Voss, I'm just calling
呼叫沃斯警官 我打电♥话♥只
to remind you that you're going to the party tonight.
是想提醒你今晚要去派对
Jim Wortherton, the TV actor, he'll be there.
电视演员吉姆 · 沃瑟顿也会去
Thank you guys.
谢谢你们
We'd like to thank Jim for throwing such a kick ass party.
我们要感谢吉姆举办了这样一个盛大的派对
This next song is gonna go out to Eliza.
下一首歌♥将献给伊莱莎
We'd like to welcome up on stage, our friends from up north.
我们欢迎来自北方的朋友们上台
They're gonna help us out on this one.
这次他们会帮我们的
Take it away Jesse.
把它拿走 杰西
Hey you're that guy from the ZW huh?
嘿 你就是那个来自 ZW 的家伙 嗯
Yeah, yeah that's my job.
是的 那是我的工作
You watch the show?
你看过这个节目吗