Ray, where are you going?
雷 你要去哪裡?
Come back to bed.
回来睡觉
Watch it, you miserable little...
小心点 你这小可怜...
Queenie!
昆妮!
'Morning, Walter!
早 瓦特!
Good girl. Their lawn needed fertilizing anyway.
小乖乖 他们的草坪需要养分
Good morning, Lieutenant.
早 中尉
Mrs Rumsfield.
伦斯菲太太
Hi, Ricky.
嗨 瑞奇
Oh, Mr Rumsfield, be careful. Queenie...
伦斯菲先生 小心...
Goddam it.
该死的
Walter. Walter!
瓦特
Walter! I love that dude.
瓦特! 我真爱那老兄
Walter! Walter! Mark!
瓦特! 马克!
What are you doing up?
你起来干嘛?
Walter's dog just took a dump on Rumsfield's lawn again.
瓦特的狗又在伦斯菲的草坪上大便了
Good, honey.
很好
I know you're in there, old man!
糟老头 我知道你在裡面
Honey, honey, the neighbours. Listen up, mister.
邻居听得到了 你给我听好
That piece of scum, barking rat of yours has just taken his last dump on my lawn!
你那隻会叫的老鼠这次是最后一次在我的草坪上大便
I find one more... just one... I'm gonna catch him and staple his ass shut!
我再发现一次 我就要把牠的屁♥股♥缝起来
I'm gonna do it right now. No, no, no! Honey, don't.
我现在就动手 亲爱的 别这样
Come on. Let's go home.
我们回家吧
Hey, honey, I think we should move.
亲爱的 我们应该搬家
We got an arms dealer across the street and a crazy person down it.
对面是个军♥火♥贩子而那边住着一个疯子
All they do is fight.
他们没事就吵个没完
Is this sweet enough?
够甜吗?
Now these new next-door neighbours... What is their name?
隔壁新搬来的人姓什麽?
The Klopeks? Mmhmm.
柯罗佩? 嗯
Is that a Slavic name? I don't know.
那是斯拉夫的名字吗? 不知道
They've been here a month. Think they're gonna do something about their yard?
他们已经搬来一个月了 妳想他们会整理庭院吗?
Are you gonna eat any of this?
你还要吃吗?
Oh, no. I got that thing with my stomach again.
不 我的胃又在痛了
I wonder what was going on over there last night.
不知道昨晚那裡又在搞什麽鬼
I knew this was gonna happen. What?
我就知道会这样 什麽?
Nothing. What did you know was going to happen?
没事 妳知道会发生什麽事?
It's started already. Look at you.
已经开始了
You're gonna sit around all week doing nothing...
你准备就这样坐着发呆一星期
get bored out of your mind and go back to work worse than you are now.
回去上班时感觉只会比现在更糟
No, I'm not.
我才不会
Please, let's pack up the car and go to the lake. Just get away and rest.
求求你 让我们离开家吧 开去湖边休息一下
You should see yourself. You were up at dawn watching a dog poop.
看看你 大清早起来看狗大便
You call going up to the lake resting?
妳把去湖边叫做休息吗?
It is four hours of driving on the tollway in holiday traffic...
在假日的车潮中开四个小时的车
to sit in some dank, wet cabin...
就为了去某间潮湿的小屋
and wait for that neighbour with the enormous head to get drunk and fall down.
然后等着隔壁的大头喝醉 从楼梯跌下去
He's a hydrocephalic. I don't think that you should make fun of him.
他得了水脑症 你不应该这样取笑他
Honey, that's not my idea of restful.
亲爱的 那可不是我心目中的休息
This is restful: Hanging around the house, just being lazy.
待在家裡 什麽也不做 这才叫休息
That's what I want to do. I just wanna... hang around.
我就要待在家裡
Be lazy, listen to the ball game...
什麽也不做 听听球赛
and drink a couple hundred beers.
喝个两百瓶啤酒
Smoke an occasional cigar... outside.
偶尔在户外抽根雪茄
I'll fix the barbecue in the backyard. I'll do that.
我会修理后院的烤肉架
This is what I need, Carol. I need... this.
卡罗 这正是我想要的
And at the end of the week, I'll be a brand new human being.
等着瞧 一週之后我就会脱胎换骨
It's your vacation.
反正这是你的休假
Shh! Quiet.
嘘! 安静点
Art's got a gun.
阿特拿着枪
Art!
阿特!
Hey, hi, Ray. Are you guys eatin' in there?
雷 你们在吃饭吗?
You know how Suzette is about her bird feeder.
你知道苏珊对她的喂鸟器很讲究挑剔
These crows start showing up out of nowhere.
这些乌鸦不知道从哪裡跑出来
She's all over my back to get rid of 'em.
她一直念着要我把牠们赶走
"The crows are too big for the bird feeder," she says.
她说 乌鸦太大了 用不了喂食器
I don't remember seeing crows around before. Oh, big bastards too.
我不记得以前看过乌鸦 坏得很
That's why I got the gun. I'm gonna pop a few.
所以我才拿着枪 准备射个几隻
Why didn't you go with Suzette to her mother's?
你怎麽不跟苏珊去她妈妈家?
Hey, I'm eating here. Can you imagine me and the two of them alone for a week?
嘿 我在这裡这裡吃饭 你能想像我和她们俩单独相处一星期吗?
I'd rather chew broken glass.
我宁愿嚼碎玻璃
Uh-uh, this is gonna be a big week for the bachelor kid.
这是单身汉的黄金假期啊
Vince.
文生
Vince.
文生
How come you're not at work, Ray?
雷 你怎麽没去上班?
I took the week off. A week off?
我请了一星期的假 一星期的休假?
That's great. Are you guys going to the lake or something?
真好 你们打算去湖边吗?
No, the backyard. Backyard?
不 后院 后院?
I just want to hang around the house and relax.
我只想待在家裡休息
Relax? Good luck with those maniacs you got living next door.
休息? 看看你们隔壁的怪胎 祝你好运
Have you met the Klopeks yet? No.
你有见过柯罗佩一家人吗? 没有
No, I haven't. Nobody on the block has.
我没见过 这条街上没人见过
But I did talk to the real estate broad that sold them the place.
可是我和卖♥♥♥房♥♥子给他们的那个女经纪人谈过
Apparently, their last house only burnt to the ground.
据说他们上一栋房♥子被烧了
Really? Yep.
真的吗? 是啊
A hideous, raging inferno.
燃烧的恐怖地狱
Neighbours from hell.
来自地狱的芳邻
Maybe.
也许吧
Whatever it is, I'm glad I'm not the one who lives right next door.
不论如何 我很庆幸我不住在他们隔壁
Come on, let's face it. These Klopeks are strange.
来吧 让我们面对现实 柯罗佩一家很古怪
I've been watching that house ever since they moved in.
从他们搬来以后我就一直在观察
No one goes in. No one comes out.
没人进来 没人出去
No visitors. No deliveries.
没有访客 没有送货
What do you think they're eatin', Ray?
你觉得他们都吃什麽?
Well, maybe these people just want to keep to themselves, Art.
也许这些人只想独来独往
Remember when the Knapps lived next door?
还记得以前住在隔壁的纳普斯家吗?
How many conversations did you have with the Knapps? I had two.
你和他们聊过几次? 两次
They didn't even say goodbye when they moved.
他们搬走时连一声再见也没说
Oh, please. Don't even compare the two.
拜託 这两家根本不能比
At least, if they weren't conversational the Knapps were semi-normal.
即使纳普斯一家不爱说话也还算正常
They worked in their yard. They mowed their lawn. They had a lawn to mow.
他们会整理庭院 会锄草 他们有一块草坪
These Klopeks... We don't even know how many of them there are.
至于柯罗佩家... 我们甚至不知道有几口人
There are three of them.
一共有三人
They only come out at night.
只有晚上才会出来
Ricky Butler says they're nocturnal feeders.
瑞奇巴特勒说他们是夜行性动物
Oh, Ricky Butler says.
瑞奇巴特勒说的
Last week when I was up on the roof with my telescope...
上星期我拿着望远镜爬上屋顶
I saw them in their backyard.
看到他们在自己的后院
What were they doing, honey? Digging.
他们在做什麽? 挖地
Kind of like grave diggers? Maybe.
像挖墓者吗? 有可能
All right, that's enough of this conversation.
好了 谈话到此为止
I want you to stop spying on the Klopeks with Ricky Butler.
我不准你再和瑞奇巴特勒偷♥窥♥柯罗佩家了
And I'd like you to stop filling his head with such half-cocked theories.
还有我不希望你在他脑袋裡灌输这些半调子理论
Where you goin'? I'm gonna change into my vacation togs.
你要去哪裡? 去换上我的休假拖鞋
Are you done with your eggs?
蛋吃完了吗?
I'm gonna mix the zinnias in with the rest of the flowers.
我要把百日菊和其他花溷在一起
The man at the nursery said...
苗圃的人说...
Boy, that really burns my ass. What?
真把我气死了 什麽?
That old fart. He's got the best lawn on the block.
那个老烂人 他的草坪是这条街最漂亮的
And you know why?
妳知道为什麽吗?
Because he trains his dog to crap in my yard.
因为他训练小狗在我的院子大便
Hey, Mrs Rumsfield.
嘿 伦斯菲太太
No tan lines this morning.
今天早上没有晒黑线
Looks nice.
很俏
That kid next door is a meatball.
隔壁那个小子真没出息
Peterson.
彼得森
He came out in his robe last night when the foreigners were making that racket.
昨天晚上那群外国佬吵吵闹闹时 他穿着睡袍走出来
He didn't do one thing.
什麽也没做
So, what are you gonna do first?
你要先做什麽?
I don't know.
不晓得
Hey, did I show you my new tools? No.
我有给你看过我的新工具吗? 还没
电影精选列表